• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

"Q's" posts---

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I keep trying to tell you guys I don't eat Cracker Jacks so I don't have a free Q decoder ring. I'm not a fan of riddles and limericks. I'm more of a substance kind of guy. I need actions; not words, rhymes and predictions.

I'm always the guy in the room that everyone else wishes called in sick that day because I can be a stubborn old bastard!
I can't decode either...but the last two weeks held a lot of discussion about NK and early this week we were promised big news. So far, McCain steps down and rocket man come's a calling. Two pretty big stories...there are more hints that haven't come to pass...but I'm beginning to be a believer.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Where did I put that damned Q secret decoder ring??
Okay, I'm just messing with you now but here's a thought....
what if Jerome Corsi is the person posting all the Q posts and then going on the youtube channels decipering the posts. All to gain attention for his book that is coming out next week (Killing the Deep State).

:dduck:

LOL! I don't believe that but I have twisted thoughts pop into my head every now and then and I thought I would type that one out. LOL!

Actually, I am praying Dr. Corsi is correct in his belief that Edward Snowden and Julian Assange are both white hats and Donald Trump will be calling on them at the appropriate time.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Okay, I'm just messing with you now but here's a thought....
what if Jerome Corsi is the person posting all the Q posts and then going on the youtube channels decipering the posts. All to gain attention for his book that is coming out next week (Killing the Deep State).

:dduck:

LOL! I don't believe that but I have twisted thoughts pop into my head every now and then and I thought I would type that one out. LOL!

Actually, I am praying Dr. Corsi is correct in his belief that Edward Snowden and Julian Assange are both white hats and Donald Trump will be calling on them at the appropriate time.
Speaking of Edward Snowden, check this out: the government has been injecting spyware into your downloads:

Huge: @Citizenlab catches ISPs invisibly redirecting download requests for popular programs, injecting them with government spyware. Unencrypted web traffic is now provably a critical, in-the-wild vulnerability. 20-30% of top internet sites affected.
https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/972110541408952320

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
tumblr_m8jteycFkM1r9sebro1_r4_500.jpg

In the "Lord of the Rings" it was Mordor that had to be reached.

Today we have a great evil and I believe it is in Vatican City in the tombs of the Vatican..
Here is a video and it is what connected the puzzle for me.. This is where we Checkmate!
They hold our history down in the bowels of the Vatican - I want to see it! Look you decide if it connects for U.

Secret Instruction Handbook of the Jesuits

Pope is the one that must go down IMO

ringofpower2.png
Peace - GodSpeed

Attachments

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Last edited:

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What do you know about McStain that is not being published? Stepped down from what? His daughter says he is not resigning.

I can't decode either...but the last two weeks held a lot of discussion about NK and early this week we were promised big news. So far, McCain steps down and rocket man come's a calling. Two pretty big stories...there are more hints that haven't come to pass...but I'm beginning to be a believer.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
2018 BABY!

Now you know why APMEX was sending us all that popcorn! :popcorn: ENJOY! - Help wake people up!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
10 hours ago march 10

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Lionel - he takes long enough to get to his point - I had guessed at where he was going long before he got it out - still laughing about it - if you've got 25 min to watch - is worth it.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Lionel - he takes long enough to get to his point - I had guessed at where he was going long before he got it out - still laughing about it - if you've got 25 min to watch - is worth it.

He has some terrific rants.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
BOOM??? Who got arrested? I must have missed it!

Seems like we're in the same place we were last week, and the week before that, and the weeks before that. Reading Q posts and anxiously waiting for something to actually happen....BOOM!!!
Dude...said it once, say it again...you can't just up and arrest Obama/Clinton/Podesta. We'd be in civil war within 2 days. There are things going on that Q has revealed...I'm skeptical like you, but the last week has firmed my belief up some. I think back to Jan 2017, and it quickly looked as if Trump was a bumbling fool...now, I see that a lot of this was orchestrated (he has moments where he is a bumbling fool though). The early days in the Admin were filled with stupidity...but I think some of that was to weed out the leakers. This Admin is, in some ways, far more organized than I initially thought. To whit:

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well said Mr Crensh

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well gez guys, someone needs to be the negative Nanny in the room.

Ok OK, I'll start feeling more optimistic and give things more time to play out. You guys are relentless optimists and you're making it very difficult to maintain my negative attitude!
What's that old expression again? Good things come to those who wait? Nothing worth while comes easy?

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This kinda gets my hopes up as well. Taking down Obama/HRC/Podesta et al isn't something you do without having ALL your ducks in a row...more correctly, ALL THE DUCKS in a row. It has to be methodical, intentional and very airtight. Any gaps/cracks will be seen as a way for them to squirm out.

https://twitter.com/Nabonnand/status/972326904492707840

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'll bet a silver eagle neither Obama nor Hillary see a jail cell.
I'd be ok if they don't go to jail...IF they are publicly exposed for the criminals they are and the media sits in complete exasperation and disbelief at what they've done and it destroys the DNC for a generation.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'd be ok if they don't go to jail...IF they are publicly exposed for the criminals they are and the media sits in complete exasperation and disbelief at what they've done and it destroys the DNC for a generation.
13 hours.

Jail or meh.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Now THIS is interesting...

Putin names the Jew! I thought the Tribe was unmentionable and the politically correct term was 'globalist'!

http://www.jpost.com/International/Putin-Jews-might-have-been-behind-US-election-interference-544708

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...could-behind-u-s-election-meddling/413321002/

MOSCOW — Russian President Vladimir Putin says he doesn’t care about alleged Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election because the actions weren’t connected to his government.

In an interview with American broadcaster NBC News that aired Saturday, Putin also suggested that some of the 13 Russian nationals indicted by the United States may not be ethnically Russian.

“Maybe they are not even Russians, but Ukrainians, Tatars or Jews, but with Russian citizenship, which should also be checked,” he said

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And now this drop by Q:

Apparently there was some sort of phone call in the WH between POTUS and Australia (who apparently helped fund the Clinton Foundation!) that will be leaked. The FIVE EYES is a real thing; I worked with it in the AF. It's a consortium of our Allies sharing intelligence. It's interesting that this also seems to have provided the intelligence apparatus a method of circumventing their sovereign laws regarding spying on their own citizens.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
This will be interesting....

Q918.jpg

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm beginning to think Trump is directly behind a lot of these posts.

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I think they know whats up... Q just posted a link to this video.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well gez guys, someone needs to be the negative Nanny in the room.

Ok OK, I'll start feeling more optimistic and give things more time to play out. You guys are relentless optimists and you're making it very difficult to maintain my negative attitude!
I'm pretty sure po'boy's got that one covered bud.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Always be skeptical, but don't base your measurement of success on only one metric...especially when that metric is unattainable.
Like Phil Schneider says something like, "When you listen to me talk I ask you to put on your skeptacles, not your spectacles. Don't just believe what I'm saying go out and do your own research."

birddog

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Q is going full-on conspiracy nut implying Merkel is Hitler's daughter......