• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Quietly Say “No” to Joe Biden’s Call for Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Exactly

Let’s not provide any excuses for them to roll out martial law, gun confiscation, COVID camps or whatever they will do to “protect the people” from the violent insurrectiony anti vaxxers

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I read most of the post and some of the comments. I agree that the highest levels are trying to get the regular people into a war. And the regular people don't want anything to do with that.

Who the hell wins in a civil war?! If the current system prevails, nothing is better. If the "rebels" succeed (how?!), how are they any better than the old system?! Will they give us some guarantee that they will be better than their predecessors? Or will they just occupy the previous offices and continue the evil?!

Scorpio

ПРОДАЕТСЯ СЛЕГКА ПОДЕРЖАННЫЙ
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yep, good find

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Exactly

Let’s not provide any excuses for them to roll out martial law, gun confiscation, COVID camps or whatever they will do to “protect the people” from the violent insurrectiony anti vaxxers

Good read....
It is a good read.

And I agree with his logic and his sense of what it is they plan...to turn the Narrative.

Which begs the question: What the HELL can we do?

Every time I think I have things in hand, they get uglier. Who the hell would have thought a year ago that they'd try to PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING MEDICAL CARE...in a "pandemic"...because you didn't follow the prescribed regimen?

Worse, that the "prescribed regimen" was POISON....PROVABLE?

I'm getting scared, for medical issues I've got developing...long story; already had surgery for similar, several years ago. Jeez. I know no one gets to live forever; and a lot of people are murdered...but in such an idiotic way?

I've got a LONG family history of stroke, and some of heart issues. This is THE last thing I need - I'm the sort of person they would warn AGAINST this treatment, if they were still physicians and that crony-pharma syndicate were held to legal liability.

We need something that we CAN do; and a leader to herd the cats. It's been done, in past times; but I'm not seeing anything happening except pResident Drooler slur more, look more vacuous, and his puppetmasters becoming more brazen.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
What the HELL can we do?

IMO, that is the point of his editorial.

We can DO many things, but the one thing we should NOT do is go toe to toe with BIG.gov.

Be quiet, creative and clever.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1631473712807.png

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It is a good read.

And I agree with his logic and his sense of what it is they plan...to turn the Narrative.

Which begs the question: What the HELL can we do?

Every time I think I have things in hand, they get uglier. Who the hell would have thought a year ago that they'd try to PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING MEDICAL CARE...in a "pandemic"...because you didn't follow the prescribed regimen?

Worse, that the "prescribed regimen" was POISON....PROVABLE?

I'm getting scared, for medical issues I've got developing...long story; already had surgery for similar, several years ago. Jeez. I know no one gets to live forever; and a lot of people are murdered...but in such an idiotic way?

I've got a LONG family history of stroke, and some of heart issues. This is THE last thing I need - I'm the sort of person they would warn AGAINST this treatment, if they were still physicians and that crony-pharma syndicate were held to legal liability.

We need something that we CAN do; and a leader to herd the cats. It's been done, in past times; but I'm not seeing anything happening except pResident Drooler slur more, look more vacuous, and his puppetmasters becoming more brazen.
good post Casey. Like you said what do we do? I 100 percent agree Biden is trying to push us to violence. Where do we go from here?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
good post Casey. Like you said what do we do? I 100 percent agree Biden is trying to push us to violence. Where do we go from here?
Yeah, I can see that. I think most here know I'm always advocating for revolt, and I still think that's the only way out of this pit we're in, but if we can do it ANY other way, I'm willing to listen! I know once it descends into violence and war the entire thing changes to who has the best strategists, the most firepower and the most support will win out in the end, not who was right or wrong.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Yeah, I can see that. I think most here know I'm always advocating for revolt, and I still think that's the only way out of this pit we're in, but if we can do it ANY other way, I'm willing to listen! I know once it descends into violence and war the entire thing changes to who has the best strategists, the most firepower and the most support will win out in the end, not who was right or wrong.
"Right or Wrong" is what motivates the grunts.

Men will take a bullet for a cause. Young Japanese, told their Emperor was God, willingly strapped themselves into Zeros loaded with what essentially an improvised FAE bomb...and then, deliberately, with time and planning, flew themselves into what they were told were essential targets.

Now that's twisted values and abuse of young minds; but it is what motivated persons will do.

The Soviet Union. Their military efforts were lackluster, perfunctory, in the last years of the regime. The men had nothing to fight for and little to live for. Compare that to the zealous defense of the Russian countryside when it was invaded by the Wehrmacht. There, you had motivated irregulars - they may have hated Stalin, but they hated the Germans more. And they loved their Russia, humble and harsh though it was.

Again, the CSA - A Rich Man's War, a poor man's fight. The initial cheerleader motivation given to the white-trash Southern recruits, didn't last. Abolition, on the other hand, was a burning objective in the Union consciousness - even as Lincoln initially denied it as a motive.

It's one piece of the puzzle. Leadership is another; and logistics, also critical.

I have said, and maintain, that the successful fight will be a war of Secession. That is, not try to overthrow Imperial Washington - just exit the Union. That leaves it up to Washington to attack or not; and I think with all that they've pfukk'd up over 15 years, they will bluster a bit and then not.

Motivation, work ethic, stable society...all on the side of Red State Secession.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
In my this struggle there are "unintended consequences", as their power is all financed by bonds of every kind... And those bonds are highly levered every which way. If somehow pay-triots were to prevent say municipal & county bonds from being paid, the bond pyramid will collapse... And TPTB will start scrambling as their preplanned & prevonceived schemes begin to crash... A good effort to prevent the bond payments & coupons from being tendered will stop these tyrants in their tracks.... No need for a civil war or needless wholesale loss of life....

Scorpio

ПРОДАЕТСЯ СЛЕГКА ПОДЕРЖАННЫЙ
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
CLOSED POLI FORUM ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.