• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

R.I.P. Jan Michael Vincent 74

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
R.I.P. Jan

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
He wasn’t a great actor, but he was as decent in movies like ‘The Mechanic,’ the original one with Charles Bronson. I also remember a silly film called ‘Baby Blue Marine,’ about a kid who gets drafted and brings some really unconventional eastern philosophy to the Marine Corps and his DI doesn’t know how to deal with him. I imagine a real Marine DI would chew him up and spit him back out, but it was a movie. The Mechanic was pretty cool.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I wonder if he ever really piloted that chopper. Very cool flying machine and yes, I'm old enough to remember watching it every week.

RIP Jan

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I wonder if he ever really piloted that chopper. Very cool flying machine and yes, I'm old enough to remember watching it every week.

RIP Jan
I forgot about Airwolfe. Never saw an episode of it. JMV has been dead almost a month now; died February tenth.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Enjoyed a lot of his movies.

R.I.P.

Charles Bronson - THE MECHANIC - Ending (spoilers)

DEFIANCE CLIP- JAN MICHAEL VINCENT

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
He had had a drug problem history. Delaying the announcement and already been cremated will not answer any questions along those lines. He becomes an "Elvis" of suspicions. IMO
\
RIP JMV

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
He had had a drug problem history. Delaying the announcement and already been cremated will not answer any questions along those lines. He becomes an "Elvis" of suspicions. IMO
\
RIP JMV
Yep, I read a bit ago that the only reason Airwolfe didn’t get more than two seasons was because he had a coke habit.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yep, I read a bit ago that the only reason Airwolfe didn’t get more than two seasons was because he had a coke habit.
Who knows? We all have skeletons in our closet. 'Reports' can no longer be trusted like they once were but in this case it's pretty well known that JMV had issues for many years.

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Wow, I’m surprised he lasted this long. I remember years back about his addiction struggles and he looked like a Keith Richards impersonator back then.

Amazing what abuse the human body can take..

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I thought it was this guy, Frank Vincent Gattuso Jr who just died., then I would have been sad.

1552316079525.png
But I guess Frank already died in '17, maybe he smarted off to Pesci again?

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter