- Mar 29, 2010
- Lone Star State
(iStockphoto file photo)
[h=1]ConvergEx Survey: Oil Price Plunge Risks Global Recession[/h]
Many economists say plunge in oil prices during the past seven months will prove to be a boon for the global economy.But a survey of 306 investment professionals by the ConvergEx Group brokerage paints a different picture. A total of 68 percent of the respondents think oil prices will keep falling, while only 20 percent responded that they felt oil prices had made their lows. [Full Story]
- Larry Summers: Europe, US on Brink of Deflationary Spiral
- WaPo's Mooney: Oil Price Plunge Won't Hurt Most 401(k)s
- Icahn: Oil Prices Headed Lower, Providing Investment Opportunities
- Rhino Trading's Block: Is Link Between Oil Prices, Stocks Breaking?
- UBS' Cashin: Currency War Will Turn From 'Chess Match' to 'Real War'