• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

RACE WAR: Peoria Mob Yells 'Kill all the White People'

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showt...AR-Peoria-Mob-Yells-Kill-all-the-White-People

http://www.pjstar.com/free/x2069925100/Account-of-racist-Peoria-mob-spurs-national-attention

Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents. Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them. They were rushing residents who looked out their doors, going on to porches, yelling threats to people calling the police for help.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This can't be true. Only White people are capable of being "racist".

Why do people choose to continue to live where threats are ubiquitous?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Because they watch teevee.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
"Divide & Rule"

So convenient to channel "class warfare" into "race warfare"...

:bandit:

Because they watch teevee.
How would that have an effect? The propaganda from TV has a greater effect on those not in close proximity to the "diversity" of these hell-hole areas. Those who live nearby, and have to live and work amongst it know that the "we are all one, big happy family" meme is an emission from a bull's a**.

Our ancestors up and left with nothing, to start new lives where opportunity and/or safety prevailed. Nowadays, Americans won't even sacrifice luxuries like eating out 14 times a week to move to a better place. No job, no home, no family or friendship ties are worth living in a city or around these type of animals.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Last edited by a moderator:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
How would that have an effect? The propaganda from TV has a greater effect on those not in close proximity to the "diversity" of these hell-hole areas. Those who live nearby, and have to live and work amongst it know that the "we are all one, big happy family" meme is an emission from a bull's a**.
Assuming White people have a keen sense of the obvious, they would see BS propaganda for what it is. Unfortunately only 15% have that keen sense of the obvious, the rest are thankful someone else does their thinking for them and tells them what is the "correct" way to think.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.
Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Our ancestors up and left with nothing, to start new lives where opportunity and/or safety prevailed. Nowadays, Americans won't even sacrifice luxuries like eating out 14 times a week to move to a better place. No job, no home, no family or friendship ties are worth living in a city or around these type of animals.
The only problem I have with this is that experience has shown me that running from a situation is only a temporary resolve....and you can only run so far. The only way to truly defeat a cancer is to face and destroy it. The sooner, the better.

If you run to the country, you may live out your days free from the disease - but your grandchildren may be left with a bigger problem than you can imagine.

So what do we do? That's the tough part because ou can't fight this battle solo. The cancer has already grown too big.

Maybe at this point, running and hiding somewhere else IS the best option.

The only problem I have with this is that experience has shown me that running from a situation is only a temporary resolve....and you can only run so far. The only way to truly defeat a cancer is to face and destroy it. The sooner, the better.

If you run to the country, you may live out your days free from the disease - but your grandchildren may be left with a bigger problem than you can imagine.

So what do we do? That's the tough part because ou can't fight this battle solo. The cancer has already grown too big.

We must organize ourselves together. Right now we have no organizations working on our behalf. Please check out the American Third Position - http://www.american3p.org and consider joining.

Youth for Western Civilization is another good one - http://www.westernyouth.org

Retreat to a defensible position is within the tactics of any sane military commander. Don't think of it has "hiding."

As you know, I believe in armed resistance. But I also believe in maneuvering to avoid unnecessary combat. The Federal regime is what has created these monsters in the cities, and the end of the Federal regime is what will make it possible to get rid of them. Unless "the fight" is brought to our home, we need to disengage, for now, until "the time" is right.

That "time" is approaching.

Because some whites don't have the money to pay the hidden tax to afford to live in a non-black neighborhood.
Oh, bullsh**. You mean "Whites" that don't want to give up the six-packs and cable TV.

I'd rather live in a run-down trailer in the desert in abject poverty than live in a mansion in central Detroit or Oakland.