• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

racist hoaxer jussie smollett indicted by special prosecutor

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
https://breaking911.com/breaking-ne...-prosecutor/?onesignal_site_push_notification

CHICAGO — Chicago special prosecutor Dan Webb has indicted actor Jussie Smollett for an apparent hoax hate-crime attack he allegedly orchestrated January of 2019, according to reports.

The specific charges were not immediately made public. He is due in court February 24.

FOX 32 Chicago broke the story.

Smollett was indicted on February 20, 2019 for disorderly conduct consisting of allegedly paying two Nigerian-American brothers to stage a fake hate crime assault on him and filing a false police report.

Smollett’s defense team reached a deal with prosecutors on March 26, 2019, in which all charges were dropped in return for Smollett performing community service and forfeiting his $10,000 bond.

On March 27, 2019, it was announced that the FBI would be investigating why the charges were dismissed.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Since they reached a plea deal last year, can they re-charge him with the same crimes without running afoul of the double jeopardy laws? Or are they going to indict him for lesser, harder to prove misdemeanors with lesser penalties just to charge him with something? Or is this the feds with their own charges? Anybody know about these things?

Or do I need to switch to decaf?

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Since they reached a plea deal last year, can they re-charge him with the same crimes without running afoul of the double jeopardy laws? Or are they going to indict him for lesser, harder to prove misdemeanors with lesser penalties just to charge him with something? Or is this the feds with their own charges? Anybody know about these things?

Or do I need to switch to decaf?
Never mind. Here are the charges:
https://static.fox32chicago.com/www.fox32chicago.com/content/uploads/2020/02/True-Bill-2-11-2020.pdf

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
And what about the prosecutor that fluffed the whole deal to begin with..?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Juicy is gonna be very popular in Cell Block D.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Is Disorderly Conduct a felony? I don't think so. So, 6 Misdemeanors that will be reduced to 1 charge - 2 years probation.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
They dropped 16 felony charges on Smollett and the Special Prosecutor charged him with 6 Misdemeanors - looks like Big Mike, Kamaltoe, and Spartacus helped out a homey.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Is Disorderly Conduct a felony? I don't think so. So, 6 Misdemeanors that will be reduced to 1 charge - 2 years probation.
same sentence that vibrant murderers/rapists get in today's criminal justice reform clown show

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We'll see how this plays out. I suspect it won't go so well for this clown this time around. Just a gut feeling I'm starting to get

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
We'll see how this plays out. I suspect it won't go so well for this clown this time around. Just a gut feeling I'm starting to get
I'll believe that when they replace the current prosecutor.
But they already did that.
Third times charm?

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
figures...