• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Radicalized America

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
American Thinker:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
He should have pulled that gun out & shot them, while they were still on him. :tex:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And the writer's solution is to turn the other cheek - be sure and make nice with the cretinous hominids who want to kill you because of your skin color, and because the white DEMOCRATS trained them to behave that way.

That ain't gonna work. Having lived in close contact with them for three decades, I was DELIGHTED to show them my posterior and go live with Scandinavians in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, and then in Montana, where, however rustic and inbred the fourth-generation natives are, they don't deface their own sidewalks and parks.

That's gone, now. They're being inserted, literally, into every damn nook and corner of the nation, including this one. The better to hate us, loot us, kill us, destroy and steal what we have.

There is only one solution. Make three guesses what it is, and the first two don't count.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I know quite a few govt trappers and ADC men who are many gens deep in montana, and none of em are inbred. Most of em would gut you w a skinning knife for calling em inbred, then set traps around your carcass.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I know quite a few govt trappers and ADC men who are many gens deep in montana, and none of em are inbred. Most of em would gut you w a skinning knife for calling em inbred, then set traps around your carcass.
I expect they would. Just as I'd have the pry-bar out if some clown from mAssachussets called ME inbred.

But there's a lot of that here...maybe not inbreeding; but genetically low intelligence.

To quote another native Great Lakes guy, who also came to work on the railroad in Montana (twenty years before I got here; we were hashing out old times in Greater Cleveland)..."The people here, they just have no snap."

That sums it up. They mean well but they're not quick on the uptake.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
They calmed the fuck down after the gun came out. lol