• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Rafi Farber: Silver in backwardation for 3rd straight week

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Interesting but the comment are great...

james robison

1 hour ago
Rafi I have heard going to the moon ,skyrocket for over 8 yrs. now I`ll believe it when I see it. After all these yrs. I`m probably still underwater with mine and I have bought a truckload over probably 8 yrs. Yea it`s hard to keep my attitude up but I`m trying like hell.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Interesting but the comment are great...

james robison

1 hour ago
Rafi I have heard going to the moon ,skyrocket for over 8 yrs. now I`ll believe it when I see it. After all these yrs. I`m probably still underwater with mine and I have bought a truckload over probably 8 yrs. Yea it`s hard to keep my attitude up but I`m trying like hell.

He could hold PMs or keep his money in the bank. Or he could put it into something like crypto. I'll take the first over the second and third options any day of the week.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
He could hold PMs or keep his money in the bank. Or he could put it into something like crypto. I'll take the first over the second and third options any day of the week.
not everyone has our patience. :belly laugh:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Nothing is real anymore. Every exchange, every currency and "store of value" is manipulated by the Lizard-Man Banksters, to push the Narrative.

At this point it doesn't matter. We ARE going to be poor. The question is, what will survive what has to happen, the Hard Reset (not at all the Klausian Grate Reset)?

Dollars are going to be good to start fires with. Digital dollars will evaporate, with the collapse...from nothing, and to nothing. Stonks...is AMC or Gamestop going to be worth anything? Will their ASSETS?

Howzabout $TSLA? Electric cars? Be serious. What stock will survive? I don't think any will - property rights will be as dead as dollars.

What is left? Silver, gold, guns, lead. So, what we're seeing is the Elites trying one more way to destroy the futures of the provident, while rewarding the reckless and foolish. Retro free koledge; but 20-percent inflation, zero-percent interest on savings, and manipulate precious metals down as low as they can.

Bitcoin, yeah! Until the time is ripe to destroy THAT.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
1653772967046.jpeg

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Metals have done find holding value over the decades. The only way they do great against the dollar is if fools panic. Measuring metals in dollars will be the game of fools in the end. Keep your metals regardless of whatever. Use them only if necessary.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Not just three weeks but it has lasted months apparently. I really have a hard time following Andrew Maquire but he understands the gold market I think almost like no one else.

Here he talks about how odd it is to have the December Silver contracts already in backwardation. Everything is pointing to a huge move in Silver but we all want to know when.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds like Rafi got it right so far. I think we all knew that in order for the system to continue it needs more and more cash infusions. So he's spot on. I didn't know about 2008 and the crash in sept. Here we are now. in 2022 and things are even worse. Going to be an interesting month.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Still talking about Silver... Setting up the dumb specs but bottom line is the huge physical market is just about to take over and kill COMEX.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This was a pretty good explanation of the backwardation and when it happened before.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

He isn't wrong, I checked Iborrowdesk and this looks like some of the meme stocks. These things fly when the fee starts to drop and shares come back.

1663350554154.png