• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

RAGE AND VIOLENCE ~ Why the Left has gone insane in the Age of Trump

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
RAGE AND VIOLENCE
Why the Left has gone insane in the Age of Trump

Until recently, the left’s pathological hatred of President Donald Trump was mostly non-violent. Insane, yes – but non-violent.

Democratic members of Congress hysterically insisting he must be impeached, though unable to identify a single crime he’s committed. The “mainstream media” endlessly obsessed with conspiracy theories of Trump’s “Russian collusion,” even though every intel official testifies there’s no evidence. Progressive psychiatrists long-distance diagnosing Trump as “mentally ill.” The Washington Post repeatedly comparing him to Hitler. A United Church of Christ bishop insisting Trump’s new budget is designed for “ethnic cleansing” – a synonym for genocide. On and on it goes.

But now the madness is turning violent:
  • Trump-supporting speakers scheduled to lecture at UC Berkeley have been met with riots, violence, vandalism and arson.
  • A popular annual parade in Portland, Oregon, was cancelled when Trump critics threatened criminal violence against a local Republican organization planning to participate.
  • Tennessee police charged a woman with felony reckless endangerment for attempting to run a Republican congressman off the road because he supports Trump’s healthcare plan.
  • A CNN-affiliated comedienne, Kathy Griffin, released an ISIS-style photo of her holding what appeared to be the bloody, decapitated head of President Donald Trump.
All of this and much more is laid out as never before in the June issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled “RAGE AND VIOLENCE: Why the Left has gone insane in the Age of Trump.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/rage-and-violence/#xIsSW0Q7IqasC7uO.99

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Anybody who acts like these leftist fucktards do now was mentally ill long before Trump came along to set them off.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
RAGE AND VIOLENCE
Why the Left has gone insane in the Age of Trump

Until recently, the left’s pathological hatred of President Donald Trump was mostly non-violent. Insane, yes – but non-violent.

Democratic members of Congress hysterically insisting he must be impeached, though unable to identify a single crime he’s committed. The “mainstream media” endlessly obsessed with conspiracy theories of Trump’s “Russian collusion,” even though every intel official testifies there’s no evidence. Progressive psychiatrists long-distance diagnosing Trump as “mentally ill.” The Washington Post repeatedly comparing him to Hitler. A United Church of Christ bishop insisting Trump’s new budget is designed for “ethnic cleansing” – a synonym for genocide. On and on it goes.

But now the madness is turning violent:
  • Trump-supporting speakers scheduled to lecture at UC Berkeley have been met with riots, violence, vandalism and arson.
  • A popular annual parade in Portland, Oregon, was cancelled when Trump critics threatened criminal violence against a local Republican organization planning to participate.
  • Tennessee police charged a woman with felony reckless endangerment for attempting to run a Republican congressman off the road because he supports Trump’s healthcare plan.
  • A CNN-affiliated comedienne, Kathy Griffin, released an ISIS-style photo of her holding what appeared to be the bloody, decapitated head of President Donald Trump.
All of this and much more is laid out as never before in the June issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, titled “RAGE AND VIOLENCE: Why the Left has gone insane in the Age of Trump.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/rage-and-violence/#xIsSW0Q7IqasC7uO.99
This reminds me, I need to pick up more ammo!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have come to the conclusion that the insanity is engineered, and as for the violence;

Summer is nigh.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
clearly this is war,

there is not going to be any tramp agenda,

the lawyers ie dc residents are going to continue to propagate nonsense, create special commissions, all the above which will detract from actually accomplishing anything.

problem for them is, he has already completed more good in a few months than the last 2 did in all those years.

long as he keeps hammering away at the super structure of the place, he can make a real difference.

health care of any real nature isn't happening, tax reform isn't happening, nor is the 'wall'.

the next supreme will be quite a tussel

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There are full time obstructionists. That's all they'll do for at least the next 4 years

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
As it should. No disease likes being cleansed from it's home and government is where the libtards live.

From another perspective libtards are the zealots of the civic religion and government is the god they made. Government is ever and always the god that failed as do the libtards.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
clearly this is war,

the lawyers ie dc residents are going to continue to propagate nonsense, create special commissions, all the above which will detract from actually accomplishing anything.

problem for them is, he has already completed more good in a few months than the last 2 did in all those years.

long as he keeps hammering away at the super structure of the place, he can make a real difference.

health care of any real nature isn't happening, tax reform isn't happening, nor is the 'wall'.

There are full time obstructionists. That's all they'll do for at least the next 4 years
He will keep beating them it's just going to take more time than people are used to in this over caffeinated now now now bizarro world. It took years to get the gov this fecked up and it will take a few to un-feck it. Trump has had much experience dealing with corruption and even the various organized crime rings that exist in the cities he has built buildings in. Those were way more motivated and skilled adversaries than the morons in congress. The only real power the enemies within have is their numbers. None of them are very bright.

Just look at the last week he not only fired the fbi director he got the bastard to rat out himself, lynch and 4 prominent demonrat leaders. On Teevee!
All of the feckers lied and anybody who is slightly paying attention knows it. Comey is done, lynch is done there will be no high profile "positions" in major corporations to pay them millions for doing nothing. Pelosi, schumer, and those other two assholes are damaged. These are not small victories, all of these hits are weakening the enemy.

Relax folks, Trump has this.

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting pre-existing conditions

"President Trump outlined his long-awaited health care plan on Thursday, signing a series of executive orders he said are aimed at protecting Americans with pre-existing conditions, ending surprise billing and introducing more affordable public options."

"Health care has emerged as a major issue in Trump’s first term, and in July he signed an executive order reducing the cost of prescription drugs."

https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/trump...igns-order-protecting-preexisting-conditions/

---------
Trump Wall Tracker

President Trump has been working vigorously to secure our borders since being elected . In doing so he has sought out the most heavily trafficked areas that the ruthless Mexican Cartels are taking advantage of. These priority areas had one thing in common, border barriers already existed here. However, these old barriers were not walls, or anything intended to seriously stop people or drugs, and most are only 3′ tall. These are nothing more than a hurdle, not a barrier and they are made out of old scrap metal.

We believe these areas are the hot zones for illegal activity because the so-called barriers that previous Presidents built are so grossly ineffective. President Trump is now going in to these hot zones, gutting these ineffective out-dated barriers and building modern multi-faceted walls that are proven to stop people and dangerous drugs from entering into our country.

President Trump is going after the worst areas first. DHS has dubbed these areas as ‘Priority Zones’, Priority 1, 2, 3 and 4, with priority 1 being the most vital. Priority 1 zones are now being addressed with the now approved Defense budget allocation.

Brian Kolfage
Founder & President- We Build The Wall

https://webuildthewall.us/us-border/
https://www.trumpwall.construction/

----------

Congress approves final tax reform bill, handing Trump year-end victory

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...ax-reform-bill-handing-trump-year-end-victory

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
I see,

so you are going to take a 3 year old post and quote that,
as that post was current at the time,

you want to troll me?

regardless, you consider a EO for pre-existing conditions as 'fixing healthcare' ? When in fact, it is closer to socialized medicine. There is as stated 'nothing of significance being done re healthcare'. My costs have exploded.

regarding the wall, a few feet of it built and you consider that a win? He got hosed on that one big by the establishment, and those with the purse.

as for tax reform, that did happen back in '17, so that is fair,

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
A young mind is easy to weaponize ....history shows us this.
An immature mind is easy to weaponize, as I believe some of these guys are over 12 years old chronologically, but certainly not emotionally nor mentally.

And that wall brochure looks like a brochure for Trump University, now closed and long bankrupt from litigation.

I know people left and right in the real world and the fanatical ones could be twins. Dave Chapelle calls them 'white niggers' on national TV and it didn't come off as an insult. He said, "Come get your nigger lessons, we will teach you how to cope with the 'deep state'" although he used a different euphemism to describe the thugs who currently run this nation like it was their oyster..

Both sides been played like a strat violin, Cain vs Abel. An old story going back to day one.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member

NO mask, Smokes live on national TV, tells America the truth right to its face.

What's not to like?

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I happened to see your predictions and thought id throw in an update figuring you would point out their shortcomings. You should welcome dissecting our Presidents actions.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Anybody who acts like these leftist fucktards do now was mentally ill long before Trump came along to set them off.

They're not leftists, they're communists! The democrats are not a political party, they're communists!

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Haven't you heard brave, noble and sane men of the Internet Confederacy? War has been declared!

General Donald Lee Trump is raising an army of abolitionists to free you slaves from your cruel deep state masters and their lackeys, the global elite plantation owners.

No more practicing, the call to arms has arrived.

And thou shalt not endure such cruel injustices for long with such brave men mustering their arms.

I'd go right for Washington DC and hang a tyrant. Nows ur big chance. Off the easy chair.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
I happened to see your predictions and thought id throw in an update figuring you would point out their shortcomings. You should welcome dissecting our Presidents actions.
bullshit
you resurrected a 3 year old thread to troll me and failed miserably,

go back and read what was stated,

also stated the next supreme would be a big battle, and that happened also,
they tore kavi to shreds, the little shemale he is, was play fodder for them,
I stated that a year before kavi hit the ground,

not to mention you failed to put up the other comments from that post,

your batting avg is sinking like a boulder in a ocean, sending you down to the minors

go troll someone else more your speed, and leave me the hell alone

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
bullshit
you resurrected a 3 year old thread to troll me and failed miserably,

go back and read what was stated,

also stated the next supreme would be a big battle, and that happened also,
they tore kavi to shreds, the little shemale he is, was play fodder for them,
I stated that a year before kavi hit the ground,

not to mention you failed to put up the other comments from that post,

your batting avg is sinking like a boulder in a ocean, sending you down to the minors

go troll someone else more your speed, and leave me the hell alone
Sorry Big Bear I'm telling the truth. You would know if I was trolling you, trust me.
In case you haven't noticed I've been resurrecting several very old threads lately and will probably continue to do so.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
I am sure you will, as you have zero idea of forum etiquette

as for truth, you wouldn't know it, and don't know it staring you right in the face,

your truth is a mirage, a truth supplied by others,

you don't have original thoughts, they are supplied by others,

You would know if I was trolling you, trust me.
yeah, let me know how that works out, as I tire of even listening to your level of discussion

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I
yeah, let me know how that works out, as I tire of even listening to your level of discussion
I'm sure. Expanding ones thinking takes effort.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I think all this rage and violence and in your face fraud is affecting us all.

I'm so tired of all the bullshit out there I don't want to go anywhere anymore.

Not that I need to except for vittles.

This whole scenerio is one of exhaustion, soul killing with all the dreck being thrown.

I'm certainly one who occasionally lapses into that hell. I am so tired of the maskarade, and I have unloaded on folks.

Most of the time I spend time getting ready for what's coming, and that's obvious cuz it's already here...

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
LOL, groceries.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
arminius is correct and new doesn't deserve the treatment I have been giving him,

to his point above though, when you look at it, there were 7 things mentioned by me,
6 of 7 came true by the end of his presidency, or first term, dependent on how it shakes,

which is a pretty darn good batting avg when you consider those were wrote in jun of 17.

so let's look at that original post he brought up,

clearly this is war,

said it was war back then, and it is

said dc was going to keep crawling up his grille, they did, including impeaching him

said he did more in a few months than the prior did in years

said he can make a difference by hammering away at the deep state, he has

said health care wasn't happening and it hasn't,

said tax reform wasn't happening, it did and I was wrong there

said the wall wasn't happening, and it hasn't is my perception, your mileage or expectations may vary

and lastly, said the next supreme would be a tussel, it was as the next was the kavi debacle

over 3 years ago those things were stated, long before you were hearing it from others,

at that, done grinding on new, as again, he doesn't deserve it

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think all this rage and violence and in your face fraud is affecting us all.

I'm so tired of all the bullshit out there I don't want to go anywhere anymore.

Not that I need to except for vittles.

This whole scenerio is one of exhaustion, soul killing with all the dreck being thrown.

I'm certainly one who occasionally lapses into that hell. I am so tired of the maskarade, and I have unloaded on folks.

Most of the time I spend time getting ready for what's coming, and that's obvious cuz it's already here...
Shoot man, I think most of us were right there as you described long before this scenario

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Sometimes progress is best measured in lack of movement of the darkness.. watching once free countries being held captive and consumed. Melbourne a beautiful modern city, locked down fear driven.. New Zealand following close behind. Europe separating, economy and tourism all but dead, individual member countries falling back to classic boundaries..

Trump's biggest achievement has been slowing the takeover... impossible to measure but easy to imagine. Evil is everywhere, takers abound like vultures picking the last meat from the carcass of the American middle class...

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Evil is everywhere, takers abound like vultures picking the last meat from the carcass of the American middle class...
Can't agree more. We are being picked apart like the carcass you describe. Why?

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
I think most of us were right there as you described long before this scenario
that is so true,

since he was running back in 15 and 16, it was laid bare for all to see if one was willing

from that time on, it has been non-stop

with the boo hoo flu the culmination of all of this,

they have people literally scared,

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
They hate Mayberry... hate it with all the fire and venom they can conjure .... Our middle class, working hard, mowing lawns, neighbors talking and taking care of one another, white guys dating white girls settling down in a 3/2 makes them out of their tricking minds crazy.... so they have to destroy it for as long as it exists in any fashion it will give someone hope and target of what is possible

It's evil, spiritual and separates us...

Edit to add... Mrs BE had to sit me down and remind me of all we have to be thankful for... the darkness was starting to take my joy, back centered, ready for whatever happens next. Preparing final thoughts for my best friend who is on his final days, dementia is a horrible, horrible way to go..

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We're not defeated yet! It's going to be a hell of a story!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
that is so true,

since he was running back in 15 and 16, it was laid bare for all to see if one was willing

from that time on, it has been non-stop

with the boo hoo flu the culmination of all of this,

they have people literally scared,
Lol! ...dude, you"re still killin' me with that boo=hoo flu! :rotf:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
How could anyone hate Mayberry? Andy and Barney and Aunt Bea?

That show started on television way before JFK was assassinated on live TV!

We are not Mayberry, not even Barney Miller.

Wow, I picked a bad day to come here before nap time.

That hate us for our Freedom? Our good natured TV shows? Certainly we can do better than Mayberry.

I feel like I just landed in the 21th century Twilight Zone. That show still holds up strong. Maybe we can all agree on that today.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Sounds like you looked it up.

1606026855470.png

What is the Origin of ‘Vittles’ for Food?

APRIL 25, 2016 BY ERICT_CULINARYLORE

Vittles is an old-time word for food which we tend to associate with the rural South, cowboys, pioneers, mountain men, and the like. It actually comes from Middle English, by way of French.

It is sometimes suggested that victuals is the proper way of saying vittles and that vittles is simply a vulgar misspelling of a more refined word. The history of the word in English and in French tells a different story.

Vittles is actually a shortened and simplified spelling of the Middle English word vitailles, which arrived via the Old French word of the same spelling. It has been used in English since at least the early 1300’s.

The word vitailles was in use when it was discovered that the original origin of the word was the Latin word victualia. This caused some to imagine a ‘proper’ course of action would be to respell vitailles as victailles, which became the curious word victuals, supposed to be the proper spelling of vittles.

Vittles actually remained the most common use of the term, but the confused etymology caused many to think that vittles, all along, had been a misspelling and mispronunciation of victuals, which is pronounced without the ‘C’ as VIH-tuhl.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ive.known the word vittles my whole life because of these

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Sounds like you looked it up.

View attachment 190029
What is the Origin of ‘Vittles’ for Food?

APRIL 25, 2016 BY ERICT_CULINARYLORE

Vittles is an old-time word for food which we tend to associate with the rural South, cowboys, pioneers, mountain men, and the like. It actually comes from Middle English, by way of French.

It is sometimes suggested that victuals is the proper way of saying vittles and that vittles is simply a vulgar misspelling of a more refined word. The history of the word in English and in French tells a different story.

Vittles is actually a shortened and simplified spelling of the Middle English word vitailles, which arrived via the Old French word of the same spelling. It has been used in English since at least the early 1300’s.

The word vitailles was in use when it was discovered that the original origin of the word was the Latin word victualia. This caused some to imagine a ‘proper’ course of action would be to respell vitailles as victailles, which became the curious word victuals, supposed to be the proper spelling of vittles.

Vittles actually remained the most common use of the term, but the confused etymology caused many to think that vittles, all along, had been a misspelling and mispronunciation of victuals, which is pronounced without the ‘C’ as VIH-tuhl.
Vittles=vitals? Egad.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Vittles=vitals? Egad.
Not Egad, it's English, an odd "cockneymamie" language made worse by American English with bizarre spelling twists and pronunciations that are definition dependent on context like "there/their and they're" and "to/too and two" which still doesn't equal six and a broad use of diphthongs such as "ph-, th-,ie-, ei-" and others that make learning to read, speak, spell and write American English an unnecessarily difficult task. Add into that our linguistic penchant for adopting and bastardizing foreign words plus an extensively implemented demand for articulation based on the use of "legalese" and we hourly stand on the edge of a linguistic fustercluck. Too mired in detail for swift, effective communication of all manner of concepts, ideas, feelings, effects, instructions and anything else useful to humans. Seriously, how many people wrestle with the idea, the concept, the instruction of "insert tab A into slot B"? Pictures with circles and arrows and distinct markings indicating both tab A and slot B MUST be included before the simple procedure is understood and executed.

Then you get the "wordsmiths" who seek to distinguish themselves by their talent and ability redefine words and their use in communication. Everyone here remembers the original definition, meaning and use of the word "gay". Today we still wrestle with it's modern definition and meaning.

Of course, some of these pet peeves are endemic to all living languages. If it is spoken today it is changing today. I get that. I contribute to that. I participate in that for the purposes of humor and to effectively communicate ideas and understanding. However, there are reasonable limits that I try to observe. Yet to some, these limits seem to stand as challenges to others to pervert and distort our language and understanding for no other reason than they can. Quite irritating it is.

And yes, I do appreciate and use the rather generic term "vittles" or, as used in the King James bible, "victuals" for the simplicity and broad inclusion of all foodstuffs suitable for human consumption. No breakfast, lunch or dinner involved, which is good because I really do enjoy last night's leftover pizza for breakfast in spite of the limitations of breakfast foods.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Talk about thread drift!!!