• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Highest yield(lowest price) on the 10y T-note since the middle of January 2020. Next the out of control fed whips up some funny munny and pours it all over the debt market to buy up 10y notes to raise the price/lower the yield.

1615564904454.png

Also the bonds purchased in debt auctions this week by the treasury will be delivered on Monday next and the banks will short them...because who wants that dogshit in this environment.

1615570227628.png

The fake president isn't wrong exactly, he's an idiot and a professional liar. On the other hand Peter Schiff sells PMs for profit. Both perspectives should be taken with a grain of salt. That said, one is demonstrably correct and one is provably wrong. The US economy has been gutted over decades of "free trade agreements" and financialization. Debt to GDP is 130% and that's with 35.14% of GDP coming from government spending...which is not additive, but rather parasitic on the real economy.

We're heading into a stagflationary environment in which TPTB will be forced to choose from among several markets to protect. One by one those markets will be sacrificed, as will the US dollar. The debt markets, underlying everything else, will be protected until the very end. The plug will be pulled and we'll have a new world economic system. Whatever that future holds, you need to get out of financialized garbage paper with multiple counterparties and into hard assets like PMs, ammunition, etc.

Edit:

...and now post lunch, gold is positive for the day. What's the excuse for the massive beat down this morning again? "Dollar strength"? Is that code for "short covering"? The dixy has declined a whopping 0.304% from the day's high and that has resulted in a 25 buck turn around in gold price. The dixy affects monetary metal prices only because people perceive it that way. Stop orders are smashed, shorts are covered, and it's up up and away. I suggest that the dxy is strategically manipulated routinely to knock PM prices lower. The markets are 100% fake. rigged. garbage.

1615575806985.png

1615575824927.png

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still can't help think somehow they are trying to sync all currencies for a global reset.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still can't help think somehow they are trying to sync all currencies for a global reset.
Well yea. If it's done all at the same time, nothing changes for them. Only for the regular people in each nation.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Remember S&H coupons (stamps) ???
I often had a green tongue licking them for my mom. It got a lot better when they came out with the single stamp for a full page in the book. Totally brain-dead backwards system. I guess the current "rewards" systems are the same in terms of brain-deadedness.

I don't remember 15 cent gas. Around 30 cents was the lowest I ever saw.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
$0.299 was the going price for regular gas when I was a kids. It was full service too.

All our current self-serve checkouts began when gasoline spiked and the oil companies had to refuce labor. Now all the labor is in their convenience stores and quick serve restaurants.

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I often had a green tongue licking them for my mom. It got a lot better when they came out with the single stamp for a full page in the book. Totally brain-dead backwards system. I guess the current "rewards" systems are the same in terms of brain-deadedness.

I don't remember 15 cent gas. Around 30 cents was the lowest I ever saw.

Lowest gas prices I have ever seen was $.20 a gallon, around 1962...

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you remember the jingle for Gold Bell Gift Stamps? That lousy thing plays uncontrolled in my brain sometimes. If I could have found it on youtube I would have tortured the rest of you with it.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Time to dump everything and rush into the "safety" of the US dollar and US dollar denominated debt? Looks like. Hey, that doesn't sound like a real smart play when the dollar is being massively debased, but who knows, perhaps the Euro will be debased even faster. lol

1615822959877.png

Given the obviousness of inbound inflation, wouldn't it be sharper to stack commodities? I know crazy talk. lol

Manstream market psychology/propaganda is amusing.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
for now the usd has stalled at the 92.5 level, giving a break to bonds as they now claw back some losses

if there is any more to this dollar run, it could go to 96 relatively easily before running into what should be hard resistance,

1.png

last time it was down here at these levels, spent about 4 mos or so before starting to move up again,
this time it has only been a couple of months

hasn't spent a lot of time at its highs or lows for the moves, seems to always be on a trend move one way or the other

usd.jpg

now here is the gold chart over the equivalent 5 yr period,

note how the correlation hasn't been a large problem for gold

gold.jpg

from 17 to 18 while the dollar was moving down, gold was flatlined,

then from 18 to 19 dollar was moving up, and gold still wasn't paying attention to it,

then from 19 to 20, dollar was still moving up, and gold put in a run to the up

then in 20 to 21, both the dollar and gold put in tops, to be followed by declines after those tops

this would have us argue the dollar influence on gold price isn't what is driving either of them,

for further reference, here is the 10 year treasury yield chart for the period from the same provider
https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/TVC-US10Y/

ust.jpg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone hear any news to indicate why silver should be down over 1%? Dollar down, yields down, gold & platinum up...silver getting smacked. ...yeah that makes sense. I'll just chalk it up to the usual market rigging.

Edit: Nevermind, paper silver is obviously being used to take down all the monetary metals. IOW business as usual for the cartel. Perhaps the crooks at the comex are now done rigging the price lower and will graciously allow it to join the other PMs now.

1615904726730.png

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Latest goings on in the fake markets. Bonds are crap, dollar is awesome, metals are horrible, stocks are icky(unless you're one of the chosen dow).

1615982042087.png

The 10y yield hasn't reached these lofty heights since mid January 2020. No doubt that'll put the kibosh on that nasty 6% inflation that the federal regime claims is 0.4%.

Edit: Apparently someone flipped a switch and metals are seemingly a lot less horrible again. Gold was even positive for a few seconds. Dang those professional traders sure seem to be indecisive.

It appears as though silver is leading the metals back to the promised land. I wonder if it has anything to do with news of the Perth mint defaulting on delivery of physical to unallocated pool holders(jeez people never learn). Nah. Probably just intentionally manufactured volatility.

1615985361240.png

Nevermind, obviously just more fake volatility manufactured at the fake commodity market to suppress interest in PMs. Fake rigged rates dropping, dollar weakening...metals melting faster than ever. Stuff is comedic. Then once they've obliterated some stop losses they'll take metals right back up again...rinse and repeat.

1615986460884.png

...wait, so I shouldn't have dumped all of my PMs into the lake this morning?!? NOW they tell me?!? There actually *IS* inflation?!?

1616004312139.png

The stuff was complete garbage this morning...banksters even told me so. The chapwood index says inflation has been double digits for years...but the fed gov says, no, there is no evidence of inflation...hmmm...who to believe?

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
J Powell's goals. At least the one I heard clear as a bell

"...inflation that's on track to run moderately above 2% for some time."

Translation. We've already unleashed inflation on you suckers with our water cooled printing press, so now we're going to pretend as though stealing more from you via our inflation tax is super turbo awesome...for you! Also, btw since we simply pretend like the first 7% of inflation doesn't exist, we're really looking for > 10% inflation. Enjoy! ...and don't forget that gold is a barbaric relic and only nerds and losers stack that crap.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Silver in backwardation today. Gimme that metal now puhlease...I don't trust that it'll be there later.

1616034776581.png

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
up real nice for metals in the asian session, but europe has taken a bunch of those off the table

silver about 50 ct off its highs
gold 20 bucks off its highs

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever the excuse du jour for dumping gold and silver, most everything else not a monetary metal remains unaffected. The dollar has clawed back nearly half of yesterday's thrashing and the 10y is being dumped, causing yields to top out a bit above 1.75%, but the fed's boys will be in here presently to totally not institute yield curve control, buy up some bonds, and push those yields back down.

Fun fact. In a year in which a fake president has been installed following an overtly rigged election and the economy is literally collapsing into an inflationary/stagflationary death spiral right before our very eyes. GUESS which commodity has performed the worst year to date? Nope, it's not difficult. ...it's gold.

Literally the worst performing commodity on this list...even with a fed chief quite literally saying "Imma gonna crank up the inflation!" gold is tanking and is -8.66% year to date. Either gold is a really lousy inflation hedge or it's not being allowed to hedge against inflation...

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
As usual the bond vigilantes are retreating after yields have again managed to trash the monetary metals for the day. Definitely can't be the fed in there buying up treasuries, no way, J Powell told me that wasn't happening...even while he also said they could and will be buying up whatever they wish. lol

1616091271597.png

Meanwhile gold is doing what it always does this year...hiding and silver, well if they could just dump enough paper horseshit on it to make it cost less than zero. ...then, yes then perhaps people would stop stacking that nasty stuff.

1616091372581.png

Is it even possible for these "markets" to get any more fake? lol

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Are we witnessing typical risk reduction in the markets...or something more? Clearly people are dumping risky overextended equities(rate sensitive) like the 3 Qs and moving into more traditionally valued assets that are "cheap" by comparison. Likely why the S&P and DJIA have held up well while the nasdaq has been getting clobbered. Yet today the nasdaq is up and the dow is down presumably due to some likely misguided folk grabbing up beaten down techs.

Different today however is the fact that the metals were not taken to the woodshed as they have nearly every other morning as the buck climbed(to 92.16) vs other funny munny and rates rose prior to open(to 1.743%). Gold is actually positive and has been in a very narrow range today. It seems to me, when people finally begin to see this mess as what it is, a currency crisis, that the metals will be the only logical place to go for most.

Perhaps I'm just seeking confirmation bias, as this is what I expect to see. Thoughts anyone?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Are we witnessing typical risk reduction in the markets...or something more? Clearly people are dumping risky overextended equities(rate sensitive) like the 3 Qs and moving into more traditionally valued assets that are "cheap" by comparison. Likely why the S&P and DJIA have held up well while the nasdaq has been getting clobbered. Yet today the nasdaq is up and the dow is down presumably due to some likely misguided folk grabbing up beaten down techs.

Different today however is the fact that the metals were not taken to the woodshed as they have nearly every other morning as the buck climbed(to 92.16) vs other funny munny and rates rose prior to open(to 1.743%). Gold is actually positive and has been in a very narrow range today. It seems to me, when people finally begin to see this mess as what it is, a currency crisis, that the metals will be the only logical place to go for most.

Perhaps I'm just seeking confirmation bias, as this is what I expect to see. Thoughts anyone?
ALMOST everyone continues to mislabel the oncoming crises as a "currency crisis" when it's axiomatic that it's not a currency crisis as there is only a small volume of currency in circulation compared to tens of trillions of leveraged central bank & .gov dollar "denominated" credit in circulation. Secondly the floating basket that regulates the value of FOREX currencies & bank credit pits each currency/credit aggragate against one another... If one rises, one or more must decline, hence the weight of the basket never changes. This system is organized to PRESERVE & PREVENT currency & credit crisis's. It is almost impossible to crash a currency or a currencies denominated bank credit under this system....

Point being, the current headwind now underway is NOT a currency crisis, but rather is a partial systemic crisis in .gov & CB management and a lack of clear leadership as the organized world economy begins it's reorganization & moves into the new age of economy. No different than the 20th century abrogations of THE gold standard & the quasi B-W gold standard reorganizing into the fiat monetary standard (1971-1973) which was subsequently reorganized into the fiat credit standards in the mid 1990's... The .gov bond schemes around the world will be reorganized & modernized along with the introduction/reintroduction of electronic currency & credit. I refer to the introduction/reintroduction of electronic currency/credit mediums of exchange as today the majority of commerce & consumption transactions are & have been paid for several decades employing PRIVATE bank credit as a tender in payment.

IMO we are quickly reaching the apex where the system is forced into reorganization... Today the status quo & special interests are at war battling it out to reform & reorganize the system... It's for this reason that corruption & graft is openly practised, elections are thrown & stolen, etc.. Same thing occurred back in the later 1800's when wooden hulled sailing ships were being replaced with steel hulled steam ships, the internal combustion engine replacing horse & buggy, inanimate energy & machines replacing hu-man & animal labor, servants & slaves, all culminating in the early twenties with the Teapot Done Scandal, the real estate, stock & bond market crashes of 1929 - 1935 and WWII, ETC..

The system WILL reorganize as it has outlived its ability to remain credible & useful as the age of technology obsoletes the previous social, economic & political organization... This is an ongoing process, it's neither the beginning or the end, as stated "It's a PROCESS"!

There is more to it but this is the general explanation as to what we are actually observing & experiencing... JMO

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
nicely done BB,

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The system WILL reorganize as it has outlived its ability to remain credible & useful as the age of technology obsoletes the previous social, economic & political organization... This is an ongoing process, it's neither the beginning or the end, as stated "It's a PROCESS"!

What can they concoct to use as currency (a store of labor, wealth used for exchange) that at this point anyone, anywhere will have confidence in?

pitw

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Eggs.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We took on some new work a few months back from another automotive division of our umbrella. It's for claims of returned items that failed. The parts are all made in china. Parts are junk to the point of getting work orders where the replacement failed, then the replacement for the replacement would have other issues. Often the customer would change brands after 2 strikes.

So as I'm reading these work orders it dawns on me that it is intentional. US manufacturing has been decimated and infrastructure sold off, knowledge scattered to the winds. But the same job being done over and over with nothing but aggravation and loss of productivity. Not only that as we find what has failed we noticed patterns. With zero corrective actions taken. Seems the chinese are pulling lots of games to slow productivity, cost companies huge profits that they think they are making on one end but costing on the other end, frustrate consumers and tech's alike. Yet corporate America dumbasses looking for their next bonus are costing the companies billions because of their shortsightedness.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Is that code for we are running dry?
Aramco never publishes independent reserves audits... speculation is that their biggest producing field already peaked and started declining

KSA started installing solar panels to free up more production for export and finally came to agreement with kuwait on restarting a field in their border....all signs they are scraping the bottom of the barrel

KSA appears to be saying that China is now their primary and most important customer for sale of their remaining reserves... Biden helping that plan

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Dang that weaker dollar and lower interest rates are really hammering the metals. lol

1616426252224.png

You couldn't make this stuff up. There's not even the pretense of legitimacy remaining in commodity markets.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Cov
Dang that weaker dollar and lower interest rates are really hammering the metals. lol

View attachment 205328

You couldn't make this stuff up. There's not even the pretense of legitimacy remaining in commodity markets.

TPTB are covering the exits, offshore & crypto exits are being worked on as we speak...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed. Physical metals, including Pb should already have been stacked by those paying attention as availability is likely to decline significantly going forward.

Very impressive how they've managed to rig every single market everywhere so only their pathetically overpriced equity market scam keeps going up.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Dollar up, yields down, metals smashed...the usual. Especially silver(-2.50%) which drops like a rock irrespective of what the dollar or yields are doing anyway.

Rhodium and bitcoin...as usual don't care about alleged dollar "strength" and are up 1.38% and 2.95% repectively.

Oil is also getting smashed...currently down 4.4%.

1616520875388.png

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Agreed. Physical metals, including Pb should already have been stacked by those paying attention as availability is likely to decline significantly going forward.

Very impressive how they've managed to rig every single market everywhere so only their pathetically overpriced equity market scam keeps going up.
As long as they can maintain the illusions of freedom & prosperity and keeping the dream alive, they avoid the hang-mans noose..... all bets are off if they fail to keep the dream alive!

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
instead of turn around Tues,

it is 'more of the same Tues...........

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The beer flu cases have gone up in India again. Heard that the ICU in corporate hospital in a southern city is full. The problem is the cost of treatment. It costs one lake rupees= 1400 usd Per night in ICU. Not many have health insurance. People here don’t get tested and if they do develop symptoms they call the neighborhood pharmacist and get the latest COVID protocol for outpatient. That protocol is doxycycline and ambroxyl hydrochLoride 100 mg twice a day for 10 days. Montelukast with levocetrizine one tab per day. Vit c and zinc tablets. There has been one study from Bangladesh showing efficacy of Ivermectin 200 micrograms per kg with doxycycline showing to be superior in viral clearance than HCQs with Zithromax. Not clinical ,advice

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
...and Goldman's top commodity guy was all over the tube telling everyone they shouldn't get involved in the "short squeeze" on silver because it can't be done. Also early Feb 2021. Right after that Goldman took delivery of mass quantities of silver on the crimex. Total crooks talking the paper price down so they can scoop up the physical metal cheaper.