• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like the criminals in charge are done pretending as though metals should ebb and flow relative to the funny munny dixy index. The buck has been weak as a kitten for 10 days...interest rates dropping and paper metal getting hammered as usual. PPI comes out, is blatantly inflationary...nah that can't be...there's no price inflation. lol

Literally every metal is up big YTD vs the scheisse dollar...except the monetary metals. ...oh and the metal one uses to defend themselves from vampire squids is down ever so slightly. You can't make this stuff up...

1617999209345.png

1617999312921.png

That's either the worlds least likely coincidence...or some scumbags blatantly rigging markets. Gee I wonder...

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Seems like the criminals in charge are done pretending as though metals should ebb and flow relative to the funny munny dixy index. The buck has been weak as a kitten for 10 days...interest rates dropping and paper metal getting hammered as usual. PPI comes out, is blatantly inflationary...nah that can't be...there's no price inflation. lol
Yeah but look at that Dow soar!!!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, I'm all on board with the stock crap. At this rate the miners are going to take off before the metals break free of the vice-like grip the vampire squids have on them with their fraudulent paper future contracts.

With the fed/treasury ESF/PPT/XYZ propping the overpriced crap equity markets up every time they swoon and knocking down interest rates every time there's a hiccup, making fiats in the equity pits is simple as randomly picking garbage and waiting.

I'm on Weaton, SILJ, Sandstorm, Hecla, Endeavor...etc etc etc. These things are just waiting to explode higher...then I can cash out and stack moar physical. lol

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Another typical day in the rigged markets. Dollar index down yet again, rates stable at 1.56% on the 10y, equities and oil up and gold and silver down as usual. The monetary metals were, of course doing fine, until the crooks in NY got to their keyboards, then all the sudden gold and silver are the only commodities not allowed to move up as the dollar continues to die.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Part from the link.

Just because a money has the word “digital” in the title doesn’t mean it is a form of Bitcoin. It is not. It is nothing more than a government currency with a different delivery system.

• The digital Yuan does not live on a public ledger. It is controlled centrally by Chinese authorities, to be changed if, as, and when political whims require such.
  • The digital Yuan is not a peer-to-peer currency but rather requires the use of officially regulated financial intermediation.
  • The digital Yuan does not have a market-based valuation independent of the old version of the currency. They are tied together.
  • The digital Yuan does not have an algorithmic protocol dictating the production of new assets (akin to money creation), much less an end date at which point no more will be created. It is a currency with a discretionary money supply controlled by the government.
  • The digital Yuan is programmable to the point that the currency can be made to expire, thus forcing consumers to use it up by a certain date. This is a twist on an obscure, unconventional monetary policy innovation known as a Gesell currency: expiring money, which gives the issuing government a heightened degree of control over money velocity.
  • The digital Yuan permits a new method for surveilling the population, creating new data which can be tracked by authorities. Bitcoin has pseudonymous protections for user privacy.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Can anyone provide the mathematical proof of 0! = 1?

Seems like they're utilizing this mathematical postulate for financing.

BF

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Easily...as long as one discounts the division by zero rationale. I do not btw.

1619376465546.png

Factors of zero are problematic enough...division by zero is, technically infinite...not zero. Either way the equation proves only, to my mind, that mathematics is a tool and not itself science(knowledge). We all know intuitively that if you have one apple and multiply it by zero apples that you do not end up with zero apples...it doesn't matter what a mathemagician says it doesn't make it a true statement. The same holds of division by zero. Six apples divided by zero apples, for instance, in no way results in an infinite number of apples.

Edit: It's no coincidence BTW that in computer code division by zero = an error.

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
mathematics is a tool and not itself science
thanks, sol, I needed to be reminded of that.
Misuse of that tool lead me to lose a dollar for years and years, I just couldn't figure out where it went.

Three guys agree to share the last room in a hotel.
Clerk says $30..
They go up to their room. The clerk thinks he overcharged them so he gives the bellhop $5 to return to them.
Bellhop thinks, I can't divide five bucks by three, I'll just keep two and give them each a buck back.
So that leaves them paying $9 each for the room instead of $10.

You know 3 X 9 = 27...
and the bellboy has two dollars.

and the other dollar went... where??

Misapplication of math; order of resolution.

<heh>
BF

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
But...
Zero Factorial is just a definition, I don't think it has any mathematical reality.
What sol presented was not a Factorial equation; example, 4! = 24

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
well that was interesting,

dollar was getting hit last evening with gold and silver showing real strength,
but by this am, the dollar had turned positive and gold moved way back to just positive on the day

overall the dollar hasn't done much for months,

and yet many things commodity have been on the move as others have shown here,
crude/corn/lumber/hogs etc all on the move

then as Pyramid was speaking to, lack of product availability

millions on the unemployment line, but help wanted signs everywhere

they are getting their retail inflation, but at what cost?