• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like the criminals in charge are done pretending as though metals should ebb and flow relative to the funny munny dixy index. The buck has been weak as a kitten for 10 days...interest rates dropping and paper metal getting hammered as usual. PPI comes out, is blatantly inflationary...nah that can't be...there's no price inflation. lol

Literally every metal is up big YTD vs the scheisse dollar...except the monetary metals. ...oh and the metal one uses to defend themselves from vampire squids is down ever so slightly. You can't make this stuff up...

1617999209345.png

1617999312921.png

That's either the worlds least likely coincidence...or some scumbags blatantly rigging markets. Gee I wonder...

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Seems like the criminals in charge are done pretending as though metals should ebb and flow relative to the funny munny dixy index. The buck has been weak as a kitten for 10 days...interest rates dropping and paper metal getting hammered as usual. PPI comes out, is blatantly inflationary...nah that can't be...there's no price inflation. lol
Yeah but look at that Dow soar!!!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, I'm all on board with the stock crap. At this rate the miners are going to take off before the metals break free of the vice-like grip the vampire squids have on them with their fraudulent paper future contracts.

With the fed/treasury ESF/PPT/XYZ propping the overpriced crap equity markets up every time they swoon and knocking down interest rates every time there's a hiccup, making fiats in the equity pits is simple as randomly picking garbage and waiting.

I'm on Weaton, SILJ, Sandstorm, Hecla, Endeavor...etc etc etc. These things are just waiting to explode higher...then I can cash out and stack moar physical. lol

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Another typical day in the rigged markets. Dollar index down yet again, rates stable at 1.56% on the 10y, equities and oil up and gold and silver down as usual. The monetary metals were, of course doing fine, until the crooks in NY got to their keyboards, then all the sudden gold and silver are the only commodities not allowed to move up as the dollar continues to die.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Part from the link.

Just because a money has the word “digital” in the title doesn’t mean it is a form of Bitcoin. It is not. It is nothing more than a government currency with a different delivery system.

• The digital Yuan does not live on a public ledger. It is controlled centrally by Chinese authorities, to be changed if, as, and when political whims require such.
  • The digital Yuan is not a peer-to-peer currency but rather requires the use of officially regulated financial intermediation.
  • The digital Yuan does not have a market-based valuation independent of the old version of the currency. They are tied together.
  • The digital Yuan does not have an algorithmic protocol dictating the production of new assets (akin to money creation), much less an end date at which point no more will be created. It is a currency with a discretionary money supply controlled by the government.
  • The digital Yuan is programmable to the point that the currency can be made to expire, thus forcing consumers to use it up by a certain date. This is a twist on an obscure, unconventional monetary policy innovation known as a Gesell currency: expiring money, which gives the issuing government a heightened degree of control over money velocity.
  • The digital Yuan permits a new method for surveilling the population, creating new data which can be tracked by authorities. Bitcoin has pseudonymous protections for user privacy.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Can anyone provide the mathematical proof of 0! = 1?

Seems like they're utilizing this mathematical postulate for financing.

BF

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Easily...as long as one discounts the division by zero rationale. I do not btw.

1619376465546.png

Factors of zero are problematic enough...division by zero is, technically infinite...not zero. Either way the equation proves only, to my mind, that mathematics is a tool and not itself science(knowledge). We all know intuitively that if you have one apple and multiply it by zero apples that you do not end up with zero apples...it doesn't matter what a mathemagician says it doesn't make it a true statement. The same holds of division by zero. Six apples divided by zero apples, for instance, in no way results in an infinite number of apples.

Edit: It's no coincidence BTW that in computer code division by zero = an error.

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
mathematics is a tool and not itself science
thanks, sol, I needed to be reminded of that.
Misuse of that tool lead me to lose a dollar for years and years, I just couldn't figure out where it went.

Three guys agree to share the last room in a hotel.
Clerk says $30..
They go up to their room. The clerk thinks he overcharged them so he gives the bellhop $5 to return to them.
Bellhop thinks, I can't divide five bucks by three, I'll just keep two and give them each a buck back.
So that leaves them paying $9 each for the room instead of $10.

You know 3 X 9 = 27...
and the bellboy has two dollars.

and the other dollar went... where??

Misapplication of math; order of resolution.

<heh>
BF

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
But...
Zero Factorial is just a definition, I don't think it has any mathematical reality.
What sol presented was not a Factorial equation; example, 4! = 24

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
well that was interesting,

dollar was getting hit last evening with gold and silver showing real strength,
but by this am, the dollar had turned positive and gold moved way back to just positive on the day

overall the dollar hasn't done much for months,

and yet many things commodity have been on the move as others have shown here,
crude/corn/lumber/hogs etc all on the move

then as Pyramid was speaking to, lack of product availability

millions on the unemployment line, but help wanted signs everywhere

they are getting their retail inflation, but at what cost?

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
we are all watching prices of many things going up,
corn, oil, beans, lumber, copper and on it goes

add this one to your list, palm oil hitting all time highs in a big way

1.jpg

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
metals ran yesterday, maybe in response or front running todays jobs report,

msm is going stupid yammering on about the jobs report due out, and have been for the last few days,

regardless, it will be out in about an hour.

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
april jobs sucked, only up 266K,
there were some estimates as high as 1M

too funny,

help wanted signs everywhere, and the slaves won't go to work because of stimmy dollahs,
and they can't get evicted,
and they don't have to pay their car payments,
etc.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
We ALL, here in the "fire valley", are pissed about the mills price gouging. There is a glut of logs on the market & it will continue into next year, as there are thousands of acres of burnt timber yet to be cut. BLM is only cutting 15% due to the greenie bastards crying about "clear cutting". They won't use reason, that says "cut the burned trees & let the green ones live longer "! :totally steamed:

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
All time high. Through the resistance at the 2011 all time high like it wasn't even there.

All metals except silver....
YUP! 1979/1980 was the all time high for silver at $50, gold was only $800. I lived it.
I bought both in Peru & smuggled it home. It was easy back then.

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Canada and US Railcar Loadings: April 2021

The Association of American Railroads (AAR) reported May 5 US and Canadian rail traffic volumes for April 2021.​

US Railcar Loadings, Lumber & Wood Products: APR 2021
yardeni.com
The Association of American Railroads (AAR) reported May 5 US and Canadian rail traffic volumes for April 2021. Down slightly after a huge rebound in March, US railroads originated 951,840 carloads in April, up +24%, or 182,060 units, from April 2020.
US railroads also originated 1,173,952 containers and trailers in April, up +34%, or 296,758 units, from the same month last year.
Specifically looking at primary forest products (logs), carloads were down -3%, or 124 units. However lumber carloads were higher in April 2021 than in April 2020 and April 2019.
Railcar Loadings, US: APR 2021
US AAR
Total US carload traffic for the first 4 months of 2021 was 3,862,937 carloads, up +3%, or 104,793 carloads, from the same period last year; and 4,793,498 intermodal units, up +18%, or 718,271 containers and trailers, from last year.
Railcar Loadings, CANADA: APR 2021
US AAR
Regarding North American rail volume for the first 16 weeks of 2021, Canadian railroads reported cumulative volume of 2,424,692 carloads, containers, and trailers, up +7% from the same week one year ago.
Railcar Loadings, US: APR 2021
US AAR
Filed Under: Lumber News, Weekly Softwood Lumber BlogTagged With: ADN.TO, building, canada export, CFF.TO, construction, export development Canada, Framing, HomeBuilding, IFP.TO, lumber trade, madisons lumber reporter, NYSE: DHI, NYSE: HOV, NYSE: KBH, NYSE: LEN, NYSE: PHM, NYSE: RFP, NYSE: TOL, NYSE: WY, OSB.TO, RealEstate, sawmill, SJ.TO, softwood, softwood lumber, Softwood Lumber Prices, trade, trade deal, trade forecast, TSE: IFP, TSE: WEF, TSE: WFT, TSE:ADN, TSE:CFF, TSE:OSB, TSE:SJ, US home building, us home construction, US home sales, us house inventory, US house prices, us housing, US housing starts, UShousing, WEF.TO, WFT.TO

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This past week I decided to jump into the cryptocurrencies world. Bought a handful of "penny" currencies (all less than $2 per "share") as well as a couple hundred bucks of dogecoin. I was seriously considering getting $100 worth of bitcoin in 2011, but didn't. Something I may regret the rest of my life. I won't get left out again. I invested enough so that if it goes to the moon, I'll be ok...but not enough that if it crashes I'll miss the funds.

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I consider it quite positive that gold and silver both took the numbers on thurs,
then held them on friday,

for silver, not a lot to hold it back as this point to 28.50,
little mini breakout if it can keep the momentum going

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Easily...as long as one discounts the division by zero rationale. I do not btw.

View attachment 208612

Factors of zero are problematic enough...division by zero is, technically infinite...not zero. Either way the equation proves only, to my mind, that mathematics is a tool and not itself science(knowledge). We all know intuitively that if you have one apple and multiply it by zero apples that you do not end up with zero apples...it doesn't matter what a mathemagician says it doesn't make it a true statement. The same holds of division by zero. Six apples divided by zero apples, for instance, in no way results in an infinite number of apples.

Edit: It's no coincidence BTW that in computer code division by zero = an error.

1/0 is not infinity

-0 (the opposite of zero) is infinity

zero represents nothing. negative zero represents everything

:)

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Continue to await flying cars!

FB_IMG_1621100030434.jpg

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Looks to me that the COVID Scam was covering up the Western banks deleveraging to the maximum x33 to comply with the BASEL III Accords!

Summary of Basel III – What You Must Know

The leverage limit for banks has been set to 3%, i.e., a bank’s total assets (including both on and off-balance sheet assets) should not be more than 33 times bank capital.

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
much of recent talk has been how cryptos have replaced metals as a alternative,

more recent action speaks to something else,
wherein cryptos are being used as a momentum play, a alternative from normal stock play,
but joined with stocks and their available capital,

this is far different than being a replacement for metals,

for if cryptos were to be a survival play, they would be roaring to the up whenever there is SM weakness,
on the contrary, they show weakness when the stocks show weakness, and march forward when stocks do

makes sense as the story of cryptos spreads, that the boyz with the big dough aren't going to miss the opportunity to play also,

but when the chips are on the table and the dealer calls, these appear to either be a baby and bathwater thing, or they are first to go as they hold their core positions

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
lumber peaked over 1700 a few or so days ago,
been limit down virtually every day since, and now at 1327 in the July contract,

been a massive collapse there,

but it was a phony rise to begin with

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
been limit down virtually every day since, and now at 1327 in the July contract,

Was recently in Western Alabama, drove by a lumber mill, the mills yard had all kinds of pressure treated lumber ready to ship....

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
if you go here, you can see how big a ass whuppin' is being put on the cryptos

someone here provided this link prior:

but to be fair about this, the guys in it have done incredibly well, and have more ballz than I

people were buying chitcoin at 10 grand after a pullback from a unbelievable 20 grand at the time,

of course, many at less than that from prior,

or the others,

regardless, let's say 10 grand, even after a right proper drubbing, it is still well over 40 grand, a 4 bagger from that inflated value at 10

crazy chit and if you have the moxy to play, good on you

and they are doing it without all of the drama in the metals markets,
omg they are manipulating!
omg they won't make delivery!
omg there is so much demand there isn't enough silvah on mars to satisfy!
omg the queen sneezed!
omg I bought a bar to use as a doorstop, and the bstrd sold me a doorstop! No silvah

etc, etc

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

But where does the price settle? My guess is higher than it was so "inflation" is still there. Then there is always the energy costs are going up & gas surcharges heading everyone's way.

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
as expected and discussed prior, the 28.50 in silvah was going to act as resistance,

it actually started early at 28, then was beat back some, it came up and took some time getting thru the 2850, then 1 last shot to almost 29,
this all out of the 5min charts

and now is flopping around the 2850 level, trying to hold it

all good stuff, as there isn't a tremendous amount of resistance around here if the sellers pull back for a run to 30

wrong time of year, so we wait

totally contra seasonal. We went thru the last seasonal chopping around and getting nowhere,
and now once the seasonal passes, we are starting to get some hits on our hooks,

effectively, seasonals aren't going to provide us any overall direction,
going to have to rely on the hard action and other markets like the dollar, stocks, cryptos

the daily chart looks real good, nice advancing trend

sc.png

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
kind of interesting where this morning there is weakness everywhere,

what was no longer is,

stocks down,
metals down,
bonds down,
cryptos down,
grains down,

seems as though there is no rotation to go hide in something else, that they are just going to cash

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
late day ass kickin' goin' on in the metals,

silver getting mauled,

stands to perfect reason,
-missles flying
-inflation running rampant,
-stocks getting the heave to
-etc

so it makes perfect sense that silver would be getting crushed

:panda:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
late day ass kickin' goin' on in the metals,

silver getting mauled,

stands to perfect reason,
-missles flying
-inflation running rampant,
-stocks getting the heave to
-etc

so it makes perfect sense that silver would be getting crushed

:panda:
fuzzy math???

Scorpio

VAX denier
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yep, seen as a speculation rather than a investment,

the players in silver are only after the mo', other than that, they could care less
far as they are concerned it is the same as chin li's barbie dolls