• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
We have to keep Canada independent just like Ford/GM kept Chrysler alive.
YES.

DECENTRALIZATION. Seriously...while we're talking of the strategic need for State Secession...do we want to talk of conquering Canada, adding it to the empire of Washington? NO. Frankly, the Western states should be encouraging Alberta and BC to liberate from Ottawa.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm calling it. She dead and put on ice. Just like Ruth.......

1637231770777.png

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
for reference, usd making highs for this recent activity,
now over 96

that 96 level should be a lot of resistance, but for this am it is trying to power thru

daily then weekly charts:

sc.png

1.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
A "strong" dollar makes sense. There's allegedly $15b less currency being conjured from thin air every month to rig markets/interest rates. Doubtless forex traders see interest rates "normalizing" to 5-7% in the near future...

Okay, that's ridiculous. lol ...but continuing their shell games to rig every market by playing games with currency indexes seems like a no brainer for the soulless vampire squid banksters. Make a bunch of noise about how interest rates are heading up, halt the crashing dollar relative to other crap currencies, then bring on the fourth wave of boohoo flu and claim another "unexpected emergency" required them to abandon their plans and ramp up even moar counterfeiting QE.

Extend + pretend baby. Fed credibility er...I mean inflation is transitory. Must destroy more before they can..."build back better".

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
this doesn't have a good 'feel' to it,

crypts went on a run, then a pullback, but now a lack of energy

metals tried to put in some gains, but for 2 days now getting the heave ho big time,

the usd has been moving to new highs on the move,

australia started the new lockdowns and it has now moved to zeruope

the infrastructure bill passed with some real nasty grams in it,

inflation continues to 'bombs away'

dow has been declining while spx put in a double top, and the nasdaq with a reversal day off new highs

effectively, are people moving stuff around before end of year, or is there going to be another of those end of year surprises?
in '17 it ran into year end, then started a decline after the first of the year, with a down year in '18,

then of course in '20, everything got the hammer with the boo hoo flu, and it has been non stop to the up since,

meaning, are we being set up for a noticeable decline across many different markets?

in this environment, our predispositions would have metals running to the up, logically of course,
with costs such as labor and inputs rising quite rapidly, one would normally be asking about quality of corporate cash flow and earnings

now sure, in the modern economy, a facebook, a google, a sales force, doesn't produce a damn thing, so they are somewhat limited to labor cost increases only, with a bit on the utility side.

whereas a producing company such as a John Deere, a concrete supplier, a machine shop, a major home builder, or a plumber are all subject to the increasing costs on the input side.

begging the question if there are unrealized costs accumulating in the corporate books, which are only waiting for the op to release the krakken when everyone else is? ie finally showing their cards are realizing those costs, while others are doing the same.

spx this year only follows:

spx.jpg

Last edited:

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Scorp,
A couple years back, I mentioned meeting several non US couples during our annual pura vida excursion. When traveling it has always fascinated me that 60 -70% of fellow travelers were involved in financial services and most of these new friends were mostly in investing or lending of $. Recent events have me so uneasy I rekindled a few of those as a therapudic exercise, mostly how are you doing, wish we could get a redo of the trip type conversations. In a few cases, it led to a more open in depth discussion of life and how it has changed. Mind you these folks are significantly above my pay grade, generational type wealth so their view is both foreign and elevated.

Basically they are very concerned, and have been since the beginning of the vid. All have been shifting assets around, particularly real estate and businesses. Two sold businesses and reinvested most in real estate. One sold real estate and bought a business. ALL continue to stack physical USD.... So they are sensing the same weirdness

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Stacking FRNs won't help protect anyone. A rigged USD index moving up vs other fiat gumbymint paper may cause one to "feel good", but it won't allow one to exchange them for more car, house, or bread later. Inflation will continuously eat their purchasing power away. Land can seem like a good idea, but it's already overpriced and has to be maintained/protected...mostly from gumbymint wannabe dictators.

Plainly the best hedge against failing gumbymints and their blatantly manipulated fiat ponzi scams has been cryptos for many years, but PMs will have their day. Input costs to produce additional inventory for both PMs and cryptos has increased dramatically...particularly energy. The banksters will use all their scams to contain the price of dollar alternatives for as long as possible, but they will eventually fail.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
this doesn't have a good 'feel' to it,

crypts went on a run, then a pullback, but now a lack of energy

metals tried to put in some gains, but for 2 days now getting the heave ho big time,

the usd has been moving to new highs on the move,

australia started the new lockdowns and it has now moved to zeruope

the infrastructure bill passed with some real nasty grams in it,

inflation continues to 'bombs away'

dow has been declining while spx put in a double top, and the nasdaq with a reversal day off new highs

effectively, are people moving stuff around before end of year, or is there going to be another of those end of year surprises?
in '17 it ran into year end, then started a decline after the first of the year, with a down year in '18,

then of course in '20, everything got the hammer with the boo hoo flu, and it has been non stop to the up since,

meaning, are we being set up for a noticeable decline across many different markets?

in this environment, our predispositions would have metals running to the up, logically of course,
with costs such as labor and inputs rising quite rapidly, one would normally be asking about quality of corporate cash flow and earnings

now sure, in the modern economy, a facebook, a google, a sales force, doesn't produce a damn thing, so they are somewhat limited to labor cost increases only, with a bit on the utility side.

whereas a producing company such as a John Deere, a concrete supplier, a machine shop, a major home builder, or a plumber are all subject to the increasing costs on the input side.

begging the question if there are unrealized costs accumulating in the corporate books, which are only waiting for the op to release the krakken when everyone else is? ie finally showing their cards are realizing those costs, while others are doing the same.

spx this year only follows:

View attachment 233708

would the frbny-US treasury hybrid beast let it go down? their communist coup could be wounded in november if a recession hits before then

if they can get by that, they have 2 more years to destroy it back better

markets crash after midterms

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
While many lower income earners (if now working) are making double they are paying more in taxes.
It's almost like this "INFLATION EVERYWHERE" is a sign for businesses to price gouge.
Smallish businesses will not be able to get the inventory to have a good end of year.
Large corp will be able to get the goods.
We keep getting told people have lots of disposable income, but how, with prices up bigly?
Most working people use gas. Up from $2 to $3.50.
People eat. Up HUGE.
Are people staying home and splurging on items that they can use in their new lockdown world?
All I can think of is the three legged stool.
One leg is positioned for rising interest rates.
One leg in metal.
One leg in liquid cash to take advantage of opportunities that quickly arise.
I think we all agree the market could drop huge but if it does people will rebel.

If we were in Venezuela the cash was inflated away quickly but served a purpose.
If we were in Venezuela the metal would let you eat.
If we were in Venezuela the rising interest rates would not matter because they are not keeping up.

I still believe this is some sort of a "money" monkey trap to deliver a killer blow to everyone.

They control the money that is why crypto's freak them out. They will do anything and everything to maintain their ability to skim the working class into unknowingly life long servitude.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They control the money that is why crypto's freak them out. They will do anything and everything to maintain their ability to skim the working class into unknowingly life long servitude.
And I think cryptocurrency is the diversion. It's to keep the uninformed from heading to PMs - letting the Elites transfer over as much of their booty as they can, into physical metals, and at a low price.

When the time is deemed right, they drop the axe. Which will be a falling-off-a-log snap for them.

....a lot of people here will strenuously disagree with this - and that's fine. The Truth will out. We'll know in a few years. But no one's going to repeat what was done with bitcoin in the last five years - to JUST double your money, it would have to go over $120k a unit. JUST double. When it went from $500 to $50k...that's not performance. That's a lightning strike. Savor it, and recognize it for what it was - hitting the jackpot.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Played as nice as possible at Thanksgiving. Talking about my covid I said I'm glad I got it and now have natural immunity. Sister-in-law said no it wears off in a few months. AUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !

They have done a very good job brain washing people.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Played as nice as possible at Thanksgiving. Talking about my covid I said I'm glad I got it and now have natural immunity. Sister-in-law said no it wears off in a few months. AUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !

They have done a very good job brain washing people.
Natural immunity in a certain female figure that I know has it for over 18 months, and that is being tested every 6 months.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
crude just getting crushed this am,
crypts getting the heave ho

stocks losing a bit, not much

low volume silly season and it is game on across the board

the dollar just about ticked 97, then a reversal in progress

USD.jpg

crude down $4.89 a barrel

crude.jpg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I paid $3.11 for gas yesterday. Now they are making gas cheaper so people spend their money at the empty shelf stores and overpay for what is available?

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
keep an eye on your local gas price,

gas was down 28 ct in the futures markets,
we will have to see what this translates down to the retail levle,

I am thinking probably only about 10 ct or so,

but that may be wildly inaccurate

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
keep an eye on your local gas price,

gas was down 28 ct in the futures markets,
we will have to see what this translates down to the retail levle,

I am thinking probably only about 10 ct or so,

but that may be wildly inaccurate
Pretty much everyone I know bought a huge gas guzzler for their last vehicle. They thought cheap gas was here to stay.
I have absolutely no issue with what people drive, but those $100+ Fills are going to sting.

Last edited: