• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We have to keep Canada independent just like Ford/GM kept Chrysler alive.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We have to keep Canada independent just like Ford/GM kept Chrysler alive.
YES.

DECENTRALIZATION. Seriously...while we're talking of the strategic need for State Secession...do we want to talk of conquering Canada, adding it to the empire of Washington? NO. Frankly, the Western states should be encouraging Alberta and BC to liberate from Ottawa.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm calling it. She dead and put on ice. Just like Ruth.......

1637231770777.png

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
for reference, usd making highs for this recent activity,
now over 96

that 96 level should be a lot of resistance, but for this am it is trying to power thru

daily then weekly charts:

sc.png

1.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
A "strong" dollar makes sense. There's allegedly $15b less currency being conjured from thin air every month to rig markets/interest rates. Doubtless forex traders see interest rates "normalizing" to 5-7% in the near future...

Okay, that's ridiculous. lol ...but continuing their shell games to rig every market by playing games with currency indexes seems like a no brainer for the soulless vampire squid banksters. Make a bunch of noise about how interest rates are heading up, halt the crashing dollar relative to other crap currencies, then bring on the fourth wave of boohoo flu and claim another "unexpected emergency" required them to abandon their plans and ramp up even moar counterfeiting QE.

Extend + pretend baby. Fed credibility er...I mean inflation is transitory. Must destroy more before they can..."build back better".

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
this doesn't have a good 'feel' to it,

crypts went on a run, then a pullback, but now a lack of energy

metals tried to put in some gains, but for 2 days now getting the heave ho big time,

the usd has been moving to new highs on the move,

australia started the new lockdowns and it has now moved to zeruope

the infrastructure bill passed with some real nasty grams in it,

inflation continues to 'bombs away'

dow has been declining while spx put in a double top, and the nasdaq with a reversal day off new highs

effectively, are people moving stuff around before end of year, or is there going to be another of those end of year surprises?
in '17 it ran into year end, then started a decline after the first of the year, with a down year in '18,

then of course in '20, everything got the hammer with the boo hoo flu, and it has been non stop to the up since,

meaning, are we being set up for a noticeable decline across many different markets?

in this environment, our predispositions would have metals running to the up, logically of course,
with costs such as labor and inputs rising quite rapidly, one would normally be asking about quality of corporate cash flow and earnings

now sure, in the modern economy, a facebook, a google, a sales force, doesn't produce a damn thing, so they are somewhat limited to labor cost increases only, with a bit on the utility side.

whereas a producing company such as a John Deere, a concrete supplier, a machine shop, a major home builder, or a plumber are all subject to the increasing costs on the input side.

begging the question if there are unrealized costs accumulating in the corporate books, which are only waiting for the op to release the krakken when everyone else is? ie finally showing their cards are realizing those costs, while others are doing the same.

spx this year only follows:

spx.jpg

Last edited:

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Scorp,
A couple years back, I mentioned meeting several non US couples during our annual pura vida excursion. When traveling it has always fascinated me that 60 -70% of fellow travelers were involved in financial services and most of these new friends were mostly in investing or lending of $. Recent events have me so uneasy I rekindled a few of those as a therapudic exercise, mostly how are you doing, wish we could get a redo of the trip type conversations. In a few cases, it led to a more open in depth discussion of life and how it has changed. Mind you these folks are significantly above my pay grade, generational type wealth so their view is both foreign and elevated.

Basically they are very concerned, and have been since the beginning of the vid. All have been shifting assets around, particularly real estate and businesses. Two sold businesses and reinvested most in real estate. One sold real estate and bought a business. ALL continue to stack physical USD.... So they are sensing the same weirdness

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Stacking FRNs won't help protect anyone. A rigged USD index moving up vs other fiat gumbymint paper may cause one to "feel good", but it won't allow one to exchange them for more car, house, or bread later. Inflation will continuously eat their purchasing power away. Land can seem like a good idea, but it's already overpriced and has to be maintained/protected...mostly from gumbymint wannabe dictators.

Plainly the best hedge against failing gumbymints and their blatantly manipulated fiat ponzi scams has been cryptos for many years, but PMs will have their day. Input costs to produce additional inventory for both PMs and cryptos has increased dramatically...particularly energy. The banksters will use all their scams to contain the price of dollar alternatives for as long as possible, but they will eventually fail.

EO 11110

(JON CORZINE) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
this doesn't have a good 'feel' to it,

crypts went on a run, then a pullback, but now a lack of energy

metals tried to put in some gains, but for 2 days now getting the heave ho big time,

the usd has been moving to new highs on the move,

australia started the new lockdowns and it has now moved to zeruope

the infrastructure bill passed with some real nasty grams in it,

inflation continues to 'bombs away'

dow has been declining while spx put in a double top, and the nasdaq with a reversal day off new highs

effectively, are people moving stuff around before end of year, or is there going to be another of those end of year surprises?
in '17 it ran into year end, then started a decline after the first of the year, with a down year in '18,

then of course in '20, everything got the hammer with the boo hoo flu, and it has been non stop to the up since,

meaning, are we being set up for a noticeable decline across many different markets?

in this environment, our predispositions would have metals running to the up, logically of course,
with costs such as labor and inputs rising quite rapidly, one would normally be asking about quality of corporate cash flow and earnings

now sure, in the modern economy, a facebook, a google, a sales force, doesn't produce a damn thing, so they are somewhat limited to labor cost increases only, with a bit on the utility side.

whereas a producing company such as a John Deere, a concrete supplier, a machine shop, a major home builder, or a plumber are all subject to the increasing costs on the input side.

begging the question if there are unrealized costs accumulating in the corporate books, which are only waiting for the op to release the krakken when everyone else is? ie finally showing their cards are realizing those costs, while others are doing the same.

spx this year only follows:

View attachment 233708

would the frbny-US treasury hybrid beast let it go down? their communist coup could be wounded in november if a recession hits before then

if they can get by that, they have 2 more years to destroy it back better

markets crash after midterms

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
While many lower income earners (if now working) are making double they are paying more in taxes.
It's almost like this "INFLATION EVERYWHERE" is a sign for businesses to price gouge.
Smallish businesses will not be able to get the inventory to have a good end of year.
Large corp will be able to get the goods.
We keep getting told people have lots of disposable income, but how, with prices up bigly?
Most working people use gas. Up from $2 to $3.50.
People eat. Up HUGE.
Are people staying home and splurging on items that they can use in their new lockdown world?
All I can think of is the three legged stool.
One leg is positioned for rising interest rates.
One leg in metal.
One leg in liquid cash to take advantage of opportunities that quickly arise.
I think we all agree the market could drop huge but if it does people will rebel.

If we were in Venezuela the cash was inflated away quickly but served a purpose.
If we were in Venezuela the metal would let you eat.
If we were in Venezuela the rising interest rates would not matter because they are not keeping up.

I still believe this is some sort of a "money" monkey trap to deliver a killer blow to everyone.

They control the money that is why crypto's freak them out. They will do anything and everything to maintain their ability to skim the working class into unknowingly life long servitude.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They control the money that is why crypto's freak them out. They will do anything and everything to maintain their ability to skim the working class into unknowingly life long servitude.
And I think cryptocurrency is the diversion. It's to keep the uninformed from heading to PMs - letting the Elites transfer over as much of their booty as they can, into physical metals, and at a low price.

When the time is deemed right, they drop the axe. Which will be a falling-off-a-log snap for them.

....a lot of people here will strenuously disagree with this - and that's fine. The Truth will out. We'll know in a few years. But no one's going to repeat what was done with bitcoin in the last five years - to JUST double your money, it would have to go over $120k a unit. JUST double. When it went from $500 to $50k...that's not performance. That's a lightning strike. Savor it, and recognize it for what it was - hitting the jackpot.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Played as nice as possible at Thanksgiving. Talking about my covid I said I'm glad I got it and now have natural immunity. Sister-in-law said no it wears off in a few months. AUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !

They have done a very good job brain washing people.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Played as nice as possible at Thanksgiving. Talking about my covid I said I'm glad I got it and now have natural immunity. Sister-in-law said no it wears off in a few months. AUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !

They have done a very good job brain washing people.
Natural immunity in a certain female figure that I know has it for over 18 months, and that is being tested every 6 months.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
crude just getting crushed this am,
crypts getting the heave ho

stocks losing a bit, not much

low volume silly season and it is game on across the board

the dollar just about ticked 97, then a reversal in progress

USD.jpg

crude down $4.89 a barrel

crude.jpg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I paid $3.11 for gas yesterday. Now they are making gas cheaper so people spend their money at the empty shelf stores and overpay for what is available?

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
keep an eye on your local gas price,

gas was down 28 ct in the futures markets,
we will have to see what this translates down to the retail levle,

I am thinking probably only about 10 ct or so,

but that may be wildly inaccurate

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
keep an eye on your local gas price,

gas was down 28 ct in the futures markets,
we will have to see what this translates down to the retail levle,

I am thinking probably only about 10 ct or so,

but that may be wildly inaccurate
Pretty much everyone I know bought a huge gas guzzler for their last vehicle. They thought cheap gas was here to stay.
I have absolutely no issue with what people drive, but those $100+ Fills are going to sting.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Found online. I have been saying this for a while.

"Between hyperinflation and vax mandates it’s hard for me to be motivated in my general life.

I was a really goal oriented person when Trump was in office but right now with the Resident in it just feels in many ways pointless to make long term goals. I mean with both the DS and the Patriots needing the dollar to implode I just don’t feel motivated to strive for better currently cause it just seems pointless.

My life is pretty much oriented to avoiding the jab and trying to accumulate as much prepping materials, silver, bitcoin, Ethereum, GME and DWAC as I can. My semi normie Dad last night asked me where my drive in life has gone but it’s hard to explain cause he doesn’t really get what is going on.

Until the storm passes idk how I am supposed to make any long term goals.

Anyone else feel the same?"

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Found online. I have been saying this for a while.

"Between hyperinflation and vax mandates it’s hard for me to be motivated in my general life.

I was a really goal oriented person when Trump was in office but right now with the Resident in it just feels in many ways pointless to make long term goals. I mean with both the DS and the Patriots needing the dollar to implode I just don’t feel motivated to strive for better currently cause it just seems pointless.

My life is pretty much oriented to avoiding the jab and trying to accumulate as much prepping materials, silver, bitcoin, Ethereum, GME and DWAC as I can. My semi normie Dad last night asked me where my drive in life has gone but it’s hard to explain cause he doesn’t really get what is going on.

Until the storm passes idk how I am supposed to make any long term goals.

Anyone else feel the same?"
Exactly the same.

We're at the "Holiday" season, now - and all I see is the Nine Circles of Hell. Government, and our bureaucrat-dictators, getting loonier. Prices of everything, exploding - while the Elites contrive shortages. That dimbulb in the off-white house, is squinting more and babbling crazier.

And this criminal mad-doctor Fauci...who the HELL says something like, "I am The Science"? He's ANOTHER one who needs a psychiatric evaluation. In ADDITION to charges filed.

Retirement has now turned into a slow nightmare, of the sort Europe faced 85 years ago. I'm effectively cut off from medical care - even as issues are coming up, this weekend (not Beer Cooties - worse, actually). I have to fight The Jab and fight with indoctrinated automatons in clinics, about why I don't NEED or WANT their Jab. And then hope they give me proper care in other ways.

All this has me thinking dark thoughts. Worst part of it is, six months ago, I was convinced we were through the psychosis. Bought an RV rig, and intended to travel and live in it.

Now I'm paying to store it. Now I'm sitting on an expensive truck that's useless to me in this circumstance.

What a waste.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The drop in RBOB is not going to be passed on to the consumer, they will keep the prices at the pump the same and pocket the extra cash.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Already did,

gas was down 28ct on Fri,

and at the pump, it went UP 10 ct today

pure bullspit,

they claimed it was because of 'excessive demand' over the 4 day weekend

uhhh, sure

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The drop in RBOB is not going to be passed on to the consumer, they will keep the prices at the pump the same and pocket the extra cash.
That's always how it is.

When supply prices rise - in any wholesale sale of a retail product - retail prices rise IMMEDIATELY.

Price dropping is slower. They're reluctant to drop it...can you blame them? One station drops it a penny; the station across the street drops by two.

Add to the fun...in our Blue State Utopias, station owners are often threatened with charges of "Price Gouging" when they raise prices. AFTER they DROPPED them.

I had seen this exactly, in Erie County, New York. Elliott Spitzer was AG of the state, then...between romps with Call Girl #9, he was trying to make headlines to get a leg up in the race for Governor. So he threatened a whole bunch of station owners our way. In the early '00s, prices were unstable - up, down.

What happened was, the indy stations mostly closed. And there aren't that many gas stations in Erie County (Buffalo and suburbs) to begin with. Because of the endless abuse. Only connected operators (Valero and Mobil and Exxon) seemed to be protected from threats of action. Paul Pumpjockey closed his family biz; and Spitzer had no jurisdiction over gas sales on Indian reservations. Of which there are several in NY; and they have a carve-out to sell tax-free gasoliine.

So...pretending to fix a problem, these Leftists made it a dozen times worse.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
they claimed it was because of 'excessive demand' over the 4 day weekend
Friend called. Went shopping at wally world Sunday. He asked the girl if they were busy she said nope. All 4 days were well staffed but not busy at all. Anyone heard about mass black Friday rampages? What's the item to get this year? No one knows and no one cares. But $3.50 gas and rising food prices has everyone pissed off.

How's that fight for $15 going? Better make it $50 or $100 so they can usher in ubi for everyone.

NOTE: who gets the most out of inflation? Bigger numbers means larger % to taxes and devaluation of the debt......... for now..............

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Read an interesting post today.
The reason for wind and solar power is much simpler than it appears.

If they kill many / everyone off they can't have hundreds of nuclear plants melting down because they have no one to man them. They need to be offline.

Shutting them down in winter might also help a few more die of cold.

Then I think of the business / investment side. Who would build, expand, grow in this environment? I think we need to keep close tabs on the inside trader Buffet to see what he is doing. If they take out lets just say half a billion people in 12 months. That opens up a LOT of homes, jobs etc. Seemingly all they need to do is keep the stock market going up with fake money and the sheep will line up for anything.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Read an interesting post today.
The reason for wind and solar power is much simpler than it appears.

If they kill many / everyone off they can't have hundreds of nuclear plants melting down because they have no one to man them. They need to be offline.

Shutting them down in winter might also help a few more die of cold.

Then I think of the business / investment side. Who would build, expand, grow in this environment? I think we need to keep close tabs on the inside trader Buffet to see what he is doing. If they take out lets just say half a billion people in 12 months. That opens up a LOT of homes, jobs etc. Seemingly all they need to do is keep the stock market going up with fake money and the sheep will line up for anything.
What I've read is, it's even simpler. And more complex.

Carbon Credits. These Green hucksters build the solar farms - often in unsuitable areas; and then sell the Carbon Credits they get, from whoever is managing them. DoE, I guess.

There's a big one going in in a rural area where I used to live. SINGULARLY unsuitable, it's an overcast area and gets 270 inches of snow each year. Promoters bought a farm from an estate; and are putting in this series of panels.

Neighboring farmers are fearful their dairy cows will be disturbed, blinded from reflections, or otherwise injured. There was NO plan presented for disposal of the solar panels when they wear out - and that is a major concern. Neighbors fear it will be an abandoned toxic-waste site, once the heavy snows ruin the panels and the hustlers change their mailing addresses.

Somewhat similar to Solar City...what?

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
so they had some admin person on yesterday,

she was talking how the new infrastructure bill was going to be so good for everyone. And they would see it when crews show up outside and are laying new fiber cable to provide high speed to all neighborhoods, and so on.

but she says, it is going to be hard, real hard, as it is a monumental task. She is going to have to hire hundreds of persons just to manage this appropriations bill.

in other words, they currently have no idea of who is getting it, when it is going to happen, and what it is going to be spent on other than some gross generalizations.

which to me means that the rush is on to create something that can be funded and send it up to her. Label it green, or positive for whatever social cause, and you will get a leg up. If it is a bridge to hide trolls, or to plow cable into the woods so Bambi can get on the internet, will be of no consequence as the mantra will be 'keep spending it'.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
She is going to have to hire hundreds of persons
Good luck with that! Is it just another diversity hire job that pays 150K a year to not show up and waste out futures?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Certainly, but are we sure, the "those" pictured above that the towers will be communicating with are not also being injected into our bodies?

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Does it really matter when all the currencies are pure fiat. How will the rouble fluctuate against the rupee

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It made a fair amount of sense back at the turn of the century. No radios, heaters, AC etc........ also speeds were a fraction taking the big HP to push through the air. A early car going 15-25 mph would require less power than a sleek new car going 60-70 mph.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So one of the cars needs a headlight globe replaced (low beam H11). Local dealer didn't have stock but the price was $35 each for OEM. I thought that was a bit exorbitant until I saw the usual auto parts chains and what they were charging. They wanted anywhere from $55 to $90 for a single globe. Thought fuck the lot of you and jumped onto RockAuto.

I ordered four OEM Philips LL H11's for AUD$44 shipped via FedEx.

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hospitals in America are asking for a cash deposit of 10,000 to 20,000 $ before surgical procedure for patients who are fully insured. That means basically the insurance companies are not giving any money to the hospitals. Americans are canceling elective procedures. For others like a csection, thy may not have a choice