• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It was funny watching the banksters at crimex lower the price of paper gold and silver this morning. Even with 7.5% price inflation officially now....gold is still down. Newsflash guys, your 10y treasury is paying a yield of -5.6%, which makes gold's 0% fan-fucking-tastic.

The hedge against reckless money printing is on sale boiz, thank the crimex crooks.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The hedge against reckless money printing is on sale boiz, thank the crimex crooks.

Nothing reckless about any of it, it's all planned, first by inflation, then by disinflation, financial scams to keep the slaves groveling & controlled....

These guys have access to the most detailed economic & financial data, think tanks, supercomputers, maybe even AI, none of this is an accident, it's all well planned & laid out!

Oh and that gold & silver, it's not performing as they are closing all of the escape hatches & pods.

"The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves" -- Alan Greenspan, Gold & Economic Freedom (1966)

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
word on the street, russia is moving on ukraine

sold chitcoin/ether and the etf's,

baby meet bathwater, sell it all mortimer

sold lumber off its limit up and it is now dropping like a rock

metals reversing big and on the move

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
word on the street, russia is moving on ukraine

sold chitcoin/ether and the etf's,

baby meet bathwater, sell it all mortimer

sold lumber off its limit up and it is now dropping like a rock

metals reversing big and on the move
I was just searching the threads to see why the big bump in metals all of a sudden this afternoon!
I think feel Russia/Ukraine is a head fake at some level. The Ukraine is where all the evidence against the Biden crime family exists and now, but some strange twist of fate finds itself on the precipice of a Russian invasion? All this is too coincidental for me to believe out of hand. Perhaps Putin is running cover for something else involving Ukraine. We'll see...

I need more popcorn and beer

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
totally agreed shoot,

been waiting for a false flag to take the pressure off twinkle toes up in Canananada

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
ok, so I don't believe for a minute that 'ole Vlad is going to preannounce any move against ukraine,

but what I could see is a agreement between vlad and chin li, wherein vlad supplies the diversion,
catches the eye of hidin' and the ho

while chin li moves on taiwan

vlad keeps tossing stink bombs and tomatoes over the fence to keep the jack boot thugs there and out of position,
while a 2nd front goes hot on taiwan by chin li

then the us of friggin' a has a 2 front problem

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Probably post olympic games.

I personally think it likely the Ukraine thing is just state manufactured horseshit to distract from the failing wu-flu narrative and to provide another crisis to focus on to keep the military bucks rolling in(new cold war blah blah). That said, I agree it'd be a pretty good time for China to snap up Taiwan, which would put the white house resident and pentagram in an awkward spot, particularly given the lack of support for US action in zero zone nations and the ties between Russia and the Chins.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That said, I agree it'd be a pretty good time for China to snap up Taiwan, which would put the white house resident and pentagram in an awkward spot, particularly given the lack of support for US action in zero zone nations and the ties between Russia and the Chins.
IMHO, Xiden WANTS Chy-nuh to snatch Taiwan.

That would give him/his puppetmasters, a war with two fronts, and an inability to win either. Ergo, he has the fig leaf for an unconditional surrender; and the Chy free to come in and "keep the peace."

We underwent a Color Revolution, do not doubt it. Surrender to those who engineered it, is the end game.

The only question is, whether the Chin want complete demoralization through bombing and troop casualties.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
That'd be a dangerous game ahead of the midterm (s)elections, particularly with price inflation soaring, Xiden's approval ratings at historic lows, and people already pissed about the mandates/lockdowns. I mean, they can always steal more elections, but people can also wise up and start mass non-compliance and eventually revolting. No good reason not to when one is being robbed blind via taxation(including stealth inflation tax), you have zero representation, and your rights are as melty as the currency in your pocket.

While I doubt a bunch of red team crooks replacing lots of blue team crooks in the mid-terms is likely to cause much change in the long run, it would make the animosity directed at the former vice-president more front and center.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Current interest rates.... this heading into spring prime time!

Conforming​

Loan Type​
MI Type​
Interest Rate​
Discount Points​
APR​
Conforming 30-year Fixed4.000%0.3754.058%
Conforming 15-year Fixed3.500%0.2503.584%
Conforming 7-year/6-month ARM3.625%0.2503.201%
Conforming 10-year/6-month ARM3.750%0.1253.399%

Jumbo​

Loan Type​
MI Type​
Interest Rate​
Discount Points​
APR​
Jumbo 30-year Fixed3.500%0.5003.570%
Jumbo 15-year Fixed3.375%0.3753.483%
Jumbo 7-year/6-month ARM3.000%0.5002.932%
Jumbo 10-year/6-month ARM3.250%0.2503.102%

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Note the over 4% on 30yr conforming,

that is going to hurt affordability with current pricing

with new and used homes, the added tax from valuations, as well as these rates, it should change the expectations of what buyers can get for some x mortgage payment per month

Was:

350k purchase, 10% down = 1370/mth at 3.25%
with a 28% ratio, need somewhere around $72 grand of household income

Now:

350k purchase, 10% down = 1512/mth at 4.05%
with the same 28%, now need $78k of income per year

let's look at the 78k household income, and state 1 of them makes 50 grand and the other the balance of it.
then one is making 24/hr and the other is at 13/hr, both working full time

So the boss isn't stepping up and making the difference huh?

That interest rate increase alone means your affordability just went from $350k down to $320k for the home,
a massive haircut in home value that you can search for,

then there is this little thing of $320k just isn't a lot these days to go searching for a single family

pull up your town on zillow or realtor.com and look at the difference in properties for your area,
what you get for 320 vs 350 vs 400, and the picture appears

note the difference in what is available in the 2 prices,
quite a change one to the other

now of course, this isn't spending a lot of time looking for value, lot size, location and all that jazz

Nashville Tn listed at $325k
1645006889988.png

Nashville Tn listed at $346,500

7d4fe3eec357f8ec858bf01994be6981l-m4136367394od-w1024_h768_x2.jpg

lastly, here is one at $400K, just under

ec80291d134def4471cef5ad4438daafl-m2629261171od-w1024_h768_x2.jpg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Used cars are the same way.

What are the two things most people borrow money from? House & car making you a debt slave.
Then when they have you by the short hairs every time something goes wrong it goes on a plastic card putting you deeper into debt.

Always amazed me someone bragging about the low interest they got on their mortgage but they carry credit card debt.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Scorp,
You really get it! Was at a Lennar subdivision yesterday, they quoted over 370k that a duplicate sold for 336k end of January. Buyers bought it, they have the funds and it was for family member moving into town. But to your exact example, the shift from 336 to 370 with increase in rates essentially eliminated a bunch of buyers. We have a lot of military in town and they are out of our market, simply won't qualify and sellers don't want to mess with the BS associated with VA loans. We have loads of what I call soft listings, I'll sell provided I can get a deal I like on a new place. Little do they know and their agents never tell them it is almost impossible to force a buyer to buy.... however a seller can and often has been forced to sell... its all snake oil and sleeze bags. Hate it, but working a buyer is like death by a thousand paper cuts, and everyone ends up feeling screwed. Which is why I've backed up almost to zero, this is going to end badly and it has to be someones fault, lawsuits to follow. You should see the look in a buyers eyes when I say something like it may take you a decade to get your money back on this deal. But they keep on bidding, higher and higher.. high rental rates, mixed with horrible advice that home ownership is the holy grail. Zero education on cost of funding, taxes, insurance, PMI and upkeep. Only thing I hear is my parents got rich owning their home or worse yet bunches of them... If one more person tells me how deductibility of mortgage interest makes one whole, I might just lose it

Housing is holding up the whole house of cards... somebody better come up with the next big thing and fast... It has to be bigger than the last big things cars, airplanes, computers, automation and all forms of health/bio stuff. The magic eight ball says 4.75% on the 30 and the wheels come off

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Used cars are the same way.

What are the two things most people borrow money from? House & car making you a debt slave.
Then when they have you by the short hairs every time something goes wrong it goes on a plastic card putting you deeper into debt.

Always amazed me someone bragging about the low interest they got on their mortgage but they carry credit card debt.
Ut,
Don't forget college debt, you would be amazed the debt load some of these 30 year olds are carrying... some with advanced degrees hundreds of thousands of dollars.. often each if coupled up

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ugly,

I was searching for a option on a small truck for a guy I know,

trying to find ford mavericks, rangers or equivalent

as I got trapped into the looking thing, it took me to where some everyday vehicles were 86 grand, then 98 grand, then 113 and finally 120 grand for a doggone pos 4 wheeler, with nothing special about it

what the heck,

went looking again yesterday out of interest, and dodge challenger or chargers with the hellcat, 86 grand, etc.

just a very avg ford or dodge truck, 46 grand, and easily pops well over 50 with nothing special on them

ram truck 46 grand

46a550b8989cd2785faf3dae9265e681.jpg

widebody hellcat only 96 grand

f48c34eb2ba4d7a275e8adc34acdeb3d.jpg

ford f150 47 grand

3.jpg

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
370k that a duplicate sold for 336k end of January.

darn it man,
throw the comparables out the window apparently

a developer was stating he sees a couple more years of this,

I am thinking to myself, go ahead and put yourself out there,
it may or may not, but I will have a chair when the music stops,

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Random thought... I understand that rental rates on homes are at all time highs and many reading this have extra homes and depend on them for income, pease sell them... no matter the market or taxes owed sell them. The backside of this bubble is going to brutal on the small investor... I have no dog in this fight, and I can see you shaking your head and rolling those eyes. We've been here seen it but unfortunately none of us has been or seen what's coming. Where to put the cash is a separate conversation but the big ones coming, those who position to buy post wave will be the victors

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ugly,

I was searching for a option on a small truck for a guy I know,

trying to find ford mavericks, rangers or equivalent

as I got trapped into the looking thing, it took me to where some everyday vehicles were 86 grand, then 98 grand, then 113 and finally 120 grand for a doggone pos 4 wheeler, with nothing special about it

what the heck,

went looking again yesterday out of interest, and dodge challenger or chargers with the hellcat, 86 grand, etc.

just a very avg ford or dodge truck, 46 grand, and easily pops well over 50 with nothing special on them

ram truck 46 grand

View attachment 244876

widebody hellcat only 96 grand

View attachment 244877

ford f150 47 grand

View attachment 244878
The dollar is worth shit. Hell, my first house cost me $47K, today that buys you an F150 .

What a mess!!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
somebody better come up with the next big thing and fast... It has to be bigger than the last big things cars, airplanes, computers, automation and all forms of health/bio stuff. The magic eight ball says 4.75% on the 30 and the wheels come off
They have.

The Grate Reset, aka Controlled Demolition. The Great Die-Off is part of that.

The sad thing is, these Elite Globalist pfukkers don't even see that it's their own craven avarice that got us all where we are, and now even they, at the top, can't survive the destruction they've wrought. So their answer is to create a calamity...to save their elevated positions.

The saddest part of it is, it won't work. They're literally screwed. Never has an elite class survived a regime change.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sooooooooooo a new web page is usedcarsismoney.com? :rotf:
How about Ihaveequityinmycar.com? :dduck:

I fear for the majority as Gerald says. When people lose everything they lose it. I see that coming like a freight train.
Just thought it was back in 2008.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sooooooooooo a new web page is usedcarsismoney.com? :rotf:
How about Ihaveequityinmycar.com? :dduck:

I fear for the majority as Gerald says. When people lose everything they lose it. I see that coming like a freight train.
Just thought it was back in 2008.

Its a scam called "transgenerational financial terrorism", its played every 20 years more or less to keep the slaves groveling...

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
we have seen metals getting some traction finally after the barrage of inflation news,
certainly has moved off support zones and trying valiantly to establish a uptrend

all while the dollar moves sideways, doing nothing of note so far

1.png

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
showtime for gold

either breakout of trading range, or don't

gold.png

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
silver has room to move all the way to 24.43 or the 200 dma,

and would need to clear that if it is going to attempt a break of the downtrend

sc.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Platinum is kicking the snot out of both. It's up 53% more than gold on a weekly basis and a whopping 145% more on a monthly chart. Compared to silver the outperformance is stunning. Platinum is up 120% more than silver this week, and 795% more on a monthly basis. If it continues, it'll be a hell of a swap to that silver dog later in the cycle.

1645103564810.png

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wood from Ark funds is stating the bond market is sniffing out problems,

and that is there is deflationary forces at work, that will resolve in time

this is the one that is long all manner of stuff that has been collapsing for the last year,

so is she refusing to see the obvious or is she a savant?

here is one of her flagships, ark innovation etf over the past couple of years with a weekly chart

sc.jpg

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
gold in giddyup, over 1900 and holding for now,

silver is lagging, along with metal stocks,

not confirming golds move yet

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Wood from Ark funds is stating the bond market is sniffing out problems,

and that is there is deflationary forces at work, that will resolve in time

this is the one that is long all manner of stuff that has been collapsing for the last year,

so is she refusing to see the obvious or is she a savant?

here is one of her flagships, ark innovation etf over the past couple of years with a weekly chart

View attachment 245120
She's blind to what's going on. When deflationary forces rear up the fed just buys up all the toxic waste debt and carries it on their balance sheet. Then at some point the fed waxes silly about vomiting that deflationary toxic debt back onto the economy, but they can't because the economy is always on life support.

This is what the deflationists can't seem to understand. The money expansion continues virtually uninterrupted because the would be deflationary firestorms keep being snuffed out by the fed with piles of debt dollars.

Barrick gold killed it with their earnings and Coeur mining(managed by idiots) got taken to the wood shed for their earnings. I suspect some of the primary silver miners are seeing pretty slim profit margins with rising energy prices and silver down over 12% YoY. Many of the silver miners were having a good day...until investors got a whiff of Coeur's numbers.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I am calling bs,

some talking head from JP is claiming 7 hikes this year by the fed, as well as others

to me, I would be extremely surprised to see the fed go 7 1/4's

think of what almost 2% does to virtually everything, in one year, not over time

I am going to expect panic before year end if that is the case,

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
until investors got a whiff of Coeur's numbers.

that might be why paas, ag, exk, etc are all relatively quiet,
expectations of their earnings sucking

while those like ssrm and mag are doing ok

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully it's just a Coeur thing, as they frequently disappoint, but it's easy to see how margins would be squeezed for some of the primary silver miners, particularly the ones that didn't wisely diversify into some gold mines...like first majestic and fortuna.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
fotuna has really been a pos

Coeur always has been and I wouldn't touch it with your dough going back 20 yrs

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
crypts getting a butt kicking today also

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Fortuna has been in the doghouse since buying up roxgold last summer. Personally I think it was a good move, but the argument is that they overpaid...which with rising gold prices now, is likely not the case.

Agree re Coeur, those guys don't know wtf they're doing. Bitcoin has been acting like a put on the vix for some while...it's bizarre.

Au-myn

Goldbug
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Very nice series of higher tops and higher bottoms as Gold finally breaks out of the declining trend channel on this 3 x 27 P & F chart.

g2.png

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yep,

I just need silver to confirm, as the whites already have

As was mentioned, they were leading

Scorpio