• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Random Pictures thread !

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Between firing off emails with my resume,
Keep it up and good luck. Don't underestimate knocking on doors and dropping them off. If they say you have to go through this agency or whatever point out what your main skill set is. Lots of times that bypasses the screeners.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Here is a chicken or turkey barn that we have watched deteriorate for 20 years. It is a couple hundred yards off the highway. I should have been taking pic's all along, but ........

I wonder if the old/weathered wood has any value.

These are cell phone shots, shuda had my Canon with telephoto lens.
IMG_2182.JPG

IMG_2184.JPG

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Here is a chicken or turkey barn that we have watched deteriorate for 20 years. It is a couple hundred yards off the highway. I should have been taking pic's all along, but ........

I wonder if the old/weathered wood has any value.

These are cell phone shots, shuda had my Canon with telephoto lens.
View attachment 127286

View attachment 127288
If they had chickens or turkeys, they probably still stink! Just saying!

Sided with chicken poop odor...

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If they had chickens or turkeys, they probably still stink! Just saying!

Sided with chicken poop odor...
My chicken coup has been empty only 3 years & all odor is gone & my smeller still works well :secret::dduck::dduck::dduck:

2012 DEC 18  FIRST SNOW 007 - Copy.JPG

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Perhaps you did eat the pizza. However, is the pizza now eating you?

Oh wait, maybe the white "stuff" is not "the stuff", maybe it's parmesan. Maybe you're okay. :beer:

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
It was fresh herbs on top. I ate the whole thing. Then I walked around Walmart farting in the tv section. Some lady walked right into a surprise air biscuit by the big screens.
You could've told her the new Tv's produce odors related to what show is on..." come here...smell that?..just like what the bathroom smells like when your hubby is in there...for a Glade commercial..next up...Flint Michigan city water...wait for it..."

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You could've told her the new Tv's produce odors related to what show is on..." come here...smell that?..just like what the bathroom smells like when your hubby is in there...for a Glade commercial..next up...Flint Michigan city water...wait for it..."
Smellivision. It's been around for years.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Whoa! That's cool, alton. Do you have any information that goes with that photo? You didn't take it yourself, did you? What's the scoop? Is it a time lapse or is it constructed with Pshop?

BF

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Whoa! That's cool, alton. Do you have any information that goes with that photo? You didn't take it yourself, did you? What's the scoop? Is it a time lapse or is it constructed with Pshop?

BF
Yeah, that is a cool pic. No, I did not take that pic. Really not much of a shutterbug. No backstory on the shot. I was amazed at the timing of the shot. I've seen vids of lightning strikes but this is the first still of an up close strike. It could be a frame from a video. Anyway, it's cool and thought I should share.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I like to go barefooted as much as possible , indoors or out , I don’t care...

Who needs fecking shoes!....

Me.
Well, we could have done without the pic of your lovely toes ! :belly laugh:
I too like to go bare foot, I think there is something healthy about it.
I even like going barefoot in the snow for 15 to 20 steps.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Are these YOUR "Feckers" that jumped out in front of my car yesterday. I was doing 70 MPH when YOUR fecking turkeys hit my car, at the Rt. front corner of the hood. !!! Damn near got the windshield. Estimate was $650, only because the paint was cracked.
View attachment 127999

Well I am fairly certain that the turkey was definitely a cousin of the Feckers Flock....

Oh by the way , what did you do with the roadkill?...

45B866C8-79F2-4F6C-968E-DB8D65B87BB8.jpeg

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Good point, I shudda stopped & picked it up, but we were going into town, still had 18 miles to go. Had it been on the way home, I would have seriously considered stopping. Our trips to town are a full day event & a dead turkey in the car all day long is not what I want to do. We did look for it on the way home, but could not find it. The vultures had a feast ! LOLOLOLOL

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Junk.jpg

Stephen Shelby Sawyer is an American commercial artist known for his interpretations of Jesus Christ, as well as for his business, Art 4 God.