• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Rasmussen Daily Presidential Approval Rating

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
For the past two or three months, Trump's rating has constantly been between 43 and 48%.

I can't wait to see what Biden's will be.
5%? 10%?

And he supposedly "won" the election???

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
For the past two or three months, Trump's rating has constantly been between 43 and 48%.

I can't wait to see what Biden's will be.
5%? 10%?

And he supposedly "won" the election???

With the media on his side, it will be high ! :shit happens:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
With the media on his side, it will be high ! :shit happens:
I wouldn't bet on it...

We'll wait & see, usually Rasmussen is - well, not "closest to the truth", but "furthest from the lie"...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I guess we'll have the opportunity to see Rasmussen's Daily Presidential Approval Rating for Biden.

Trump hasn't fallen below (I think) 42%, currently 51%, since I've been looking months ago...

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jan19

Tuesday, January 19, 2021
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Sponsored by SLANTED from Sharyl Attkisson, for Monday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

I doubt Biden will EVER rise to 40%, IF THAT...

STOLEN ELECTION

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The election was stolen. Trump wasn’t warmongering enough. Biden is in.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
On Biden's Inauguration Day, 51% TRUMP "approval rating"... Doesn't that mean something?
Things that make you go "hummm"....

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_jan20
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Wednesday, January 20, 2021

President Trump’s exit from the White House means changes for the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Sponsored by SLANTED from Sharyl Attkisson.
Tuesday night, we began surveying voters for their opinions on Joe Biden’s presidential job performance. Because our daily tracking poll of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters is based on an average of three nights – 500 each night – this means that President Biden’s first job approval rating will be reported Friday.
Regular updates are posted Monday through Friday at 9:30 a.m. Eastern

In President Trump’s final Presidential Tracking Poll, 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approved of his job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapproved. Those figures include 36% who said they Strongly Approve of the job Trump was doing and 41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gave him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -5. (see trends)

Now that Gallup has quit the field, Rasmussen Reports is the only nationally recognized public opinion firm that still tracks President Trump's job approval ratings on a daily basis.

So let's see what Biden's rating is on Friday, January 22 2021....

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Last edited:

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Well, here's Biden "The Savior" 's Approval Ratings for his 1st month in office. Lots of sheep, but more who got their votes stolen, it appears...
That 35% of MSM- indoctrinated sheep IS a concern, though...

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/prez_track_feb19

View attachment 202535
I am shocked at the statement in the article with this chart that-
"Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove."
That is much higher than I would of guessed, as bad as that is this early on. Aren't people paying attention or are they just that stupid. Wait for inverse ratio of gas price to approval rating.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I am shocked at the statement in the article with this chart that-
"Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove."
That is much higher than I would of guessed, as bad as that is this early on. Aren't people paying attention or are they just that stupid. Wait for inverse ratio of gas price to approval rating.
MSM-indoctrinated... (edit = not "spoon fed" but "funnel-gorged by the gallon" like a fattened goose)
& they STILL have their JOBS CREATED BY TRUMP... but won't realize it... until they LOSE THEM.

Another edit... took 5 minutes...

funnel goose 2.jpg

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wait for inverse ratio of gas price to approval rating.
Gas in Washington PA last Saturday $2.99. Up from $2 at election time........... yea he is popular in an area that made money from fracking.