• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Rastmp is back

EO 11110

eustace mullins, greatest of our time
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
welcome back. tell us about your round trip journey. where did you go, what brought you back?

rastmp

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
welcome back. tell us about your round trip journey. where did you go, what brought you back?
Thank You, long journey... Divorce , custody battle and pandemic insanity that would kill most men.
The reason that I came back is something that one of the original forum members said to me in a PM .. "Dont worry about the price of gold, worry about the population control agenda via a pandemic" 20 years later it came true. Guess who the forum member was?

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Thank You, long journey... Divorce , custody battle and pandemic insanity that would kill most men.
The reason that I came back is something that one of the original forum members said to me in a PM .. "Dont worry about the price of gold, worry about the population control agenda via a pandemic" 20 years later it came true. Guess who the forum member was?
Midas

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Pull up a chair and set a spell
BBB.jpeg