• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Do you prefer a brand?

• Matco

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Snap On

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Mac

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Craftsman

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Other?

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Snap On Friday ! Another toolbox ? Really !?
Koon Trucking

Published on Feb 23, 2018
Another Snap On Friday for you guys ! Yes ..... I bought another box! But wait before you fuss .... just take a look at it !

Thanks for watching ! I truly appreciate each view that I get on each and every video. For those that leave a comment, I always try to reply but there’s so many video I may miss one every now and then, but thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate that especially as busy as we all are !
If you aren’t subscribed to my channel, please subscribe, it doesn’t cost you a single dime ! If you like my content be sure to hit that “Bell” and it will notify you when I have a new video come out.

Be sure to join in on our normal weekly livestream on Sunday Mornings between 8-9 AM C.S.T. It’s a blast and you never know what we will end up talking about. There’s usually a good many people in there and it’s like old buddies hanging out shooting the breeze ! It will give you a chance to meet some of the awesome people in our Tool / Fix It community ! We have some truly amazing guys and gals in our community and we are truly blessed !

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Snapon toolbox tour
Down Time

Published on Jan 9, 2018
A little video of my toolbox and whats inside. Like, subscribe! Thanks for watching

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Snapon toolbox tour part 2
Down Time

Published on Jan 10, 2018
Brians tool box tour of the white snapon box before his Epiq arrives!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cornwell Monday ! Milwaukee Solder Gun, Cornwell Wrenches, and other cool stuff !
Koon Trucking

Published on Feb 26, 2018
Here’s another Cornwell Monday ! Mr. Joe has some cool stuff to show you guys. ! Cornwell extra long double box wrenches, Cornwell screwdrivers, Milwaukee M12 solder gun, Bluetooth speakers and a cool brake bleeder kit !

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Diesel Tech College SNAP-ON Tool Room
802 Diesel Crew

Published on Feb 26, 2018
Today I was tasked with doing a check of the tool room at college. I take you on the journey to see what's inside.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Snap On March 2018 Hot Tools Flyer Preview
Koon Trucking

Published on Feb 28, 2018
Here is the March 2018 Snap On Hot Tools Flyer !

Thanks for watching ! I truly appreciate each view that I get on each and every video. For those that leave a comment, I always try to reply but there’s so many video I may miss one every now and then, but thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate that especially as busy as we all are !
If you aren’t subscribed to my channel, please subscribe, it doesn’t cost you a single dime ! If you like my content be sure to hit that “Bell” and it will notify you when I have a new video come out.

Be sure to join in on our normal weekly livestream on Sunday Mornings between 8-9 AM C.S.T. It’s a blast and you never know what we will end up talking about. There’s usually a good many people in there and it’s like old buddies hanging out shooting the breeze ! It will give you a chance to meet some of the awesome people in our Tool / Fix It community ! We have some truly amazing guys and gals in our community and we are truly blessed !

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
SNAP-ON INSIDE! Holiday Tool Haul!
Garnett-Tools

Published on Mar 1, 2018
Surprised by some Snap on tools In this Holiday tool haul. These are a collection of tools I purchased on Black Friday only I just Got around to completing the video. I will also be featuring one of these tools in an upcoming video so stay tuned and subscribe so you never miss an upload!

★☆★ THE DETAILS ★☆★

*Napa Carlyle WSCCP* - https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/CHQWSCCP

*Kobalt 97669 Socket set* (Snap-on/Williams) -
http://www.cripedistributing.com/sock...

*Craftsman Impacting screwdrivers* - http://www.sears.com/craftsman-2-pc-i...

*Bahco 9070 R US adjustable wrench* (Snap-on/SNA Europe) - https://www.amazon.com/Bahco-9070-US-...

*PB Swiss 6510R-30 Ratcheting screwdriver* - https://www.pbswisstools.com/en/tools...

*Estwing Ball Peen Hammer* - https://www.homedepot.com/p/Estwing-8...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
KC Tool Unboxing E17
German Tool Reviews

Published on Mar 2, 2018
A bunch of stuff from Knipex, Felo, Stahlwille and Witte.

Timestamps:
00:08 Knipex 00-11-V50 Magnetic LED Lamp
01:22 Felo 61569 Mini Ratchet 1/4" Hex
02:37 Stahlwille 12377 Brass Coated Steel Bristle Wire Brush
03:07 Stahlwille 12374 Steel Wire Brush
03:57 Witte 94132 Protop Phillips #2
03:57 Witte 63035 #2 MaxxPro Phillips
05:34 Stahlwille 91970787 Remove Before Flight Key Chain
07:19 Knipex 87-02-300 12" Cobra Pliers
07:52 Knipex 87-01-125 5" Cobra Pliers

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Why I Prefer SK Wrenches & How I Started Collecting Tools by @GettinJunkDone
Joe Robinson

Published on Mar 15, 2018
Beginning a tool collection requires money. I started small with an affordable Craftsmen set and grew my collection with flea market, yardsale finds as well as gifts from family and friends. Eventually I was able to purchase a new set of SK Superkrome Wrenches, and I could not be happier with them.

Check the website for Meet-Up Information:
http://www.gettinjunkdone.com

Please comment, like, subscribe and share!
You can also fine me on Twitter & Instagram - @GettinJunkDone

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
72" Montezuma Tool Box Tour, With Hutch
Get To The Point

Published on Mar 18, 2018
Taking a look at the storage capacity and features of this 72"-wide Montezuma 17-drawer box, with hutch.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
HARBOR FREIGHT EARTHQUAKE XT 1/2 CORDLESS (IS IT ANY GOOD?)
JUNKIE SHOP TIME!!

Published on Mar 19, 2018
This video is about HARBOR FREIGHT EARTHQUAKE XT 1 2 CORDLESS IS IT ANY GOOD?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Snap On Friday ! The BIGGEST ONE yet !! You got to see this one !
Koon Trucking

Published on Mar 23, 2018
Here is another Snap On Friday ! This is the BIGGEST ONE yet ! I must have thought I won the lottery !!

Thanks for watching ! I truly appreciate each view that I get on each and every video. For those that leave a comment, I always try to reply but there’s so many videos I may miss one every now and then, but thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate that especially as busy as we all are !

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
SNAP-ON TECHNO TRUCK TOUR AND MORE MORE MORE
Haasl tools

Published on Mar 24, 2018
Thank you to everyone that helps out in the day to day operation of this.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Snap On Top Ten Tools, My Picks
Koon Trucking

Published on Mar 25, 2018
Here is my top 10 Snap On Tool Picks ! These are items I believe that Snap On does does best !

Thanks for watching ! I truly appreciate each view that I get on each and every video. For those that leave a comment, I always try to reply but there’s so many videos I may miss one every now and then, but thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate that especially as busy as we all are !

Here are some of my favorite links to get some super cool items off Amazon.
Milwaukee 3/8” adapter to convert your impact into a 1/4” bit driver:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...

Vampire Tools 8” Extraction Pliers (these things are amazing):

Vampire Tools Super Combo Scissors (these things will cut anything! I’ve cut a bunch of pennys in half with them and they stay sharp):

Lang Tools Master Feeler Gauge Set (the most complete and best feeler Gauge Set I have found):

Streamlight Stylus Pro Rechargeable Flashlight (I carry this in my pocket daily):

Coast A9R Rechargeable Penlight (this is an amazing light, wear it in my shirt pocket, the circular beam is awesome!):

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Snap On Toolbox Tour, Bill's 72" KTL7023
Koon Trucking

Published on Mar 22, 2018
Snap On Toolbox Tour, Bill's 72" KTL7023

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Snap-On Tools 3/4 Ratchet Do you Really need One
802 Diesel Crew

Published on Mar 22, 2018
I've been working through using Adobe Premiere pro sorry if these videos aren't my best work.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
THE BIGGEST TOOL HAUL I HAVE EVER HAD!
J.C. SMITH PROJECTS

Published on Mar 25, 2018
this is probably the largest tool haul i have ever had...may no be as big as some others.....but it is big for me!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Snap On Toolbox Tour Box 1 & 2
Koon Trucking

Published on Mar 28, 2018
Here is my Snap On Toolbox Tour of my KRL1032 (72”)and my KRL722 (55”) boxes.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
My EDC, The Pocket Dump. What I Carry And Why.
Koon Trucking

Published on Mar 21, 2018
Here is some of the items I carry in my pocket on a daily basis and why I carry them to help me do my job.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Capri 3/4"dr Impact Sockets Review
Bearded Seabee82

Published on Mar 28, 2018
Finally got around to doing a review after using the Capri 3/4" dr impact sockets and extensions. So far still holding up well!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
My Top Ten Tools, Not Snap On
Koon Trucking

Published on Mar 29, 2018
This video is about my top ten most used or most favorite tools that are NOT Snap On. Take a look and tell me what you think.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Snap On Friday. Custom Ratchet Special
Koon Trucking

Published on Mar 30, 2018
Here is another Snap On Friday. Hamilton builds me a custom ratchet.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
MAC Tool haul - Lack Quality!?
802 Diesel Crew

Published on Mar 26, 2018
This is the second part of the Expert Tools impact Swivel sockets. Technology has been kicking my butt these past weeks. I finally got this half loaded. Enjoy.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Tool Test: Testing the strength of Harbor Freight 3/8" wobble extensions
Tool Teardowns

Published on Mar 31, 2018
Here I test 3/8" drive Harbor Freight wobble extensions to see how much torque it takes to break them. The results were surprising.

Subscribe to my channel so you can see my new videos when they come out. I have a lot of work and family obligations right now, but I’ll be producing videos more consistently in the future.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
How To Make Your Tools Fit Like A Glove. Awesome ratchet drawer for a few bucks
Koon Trucking

Published on Mar 31, 2018
Here is how I did my ratchet drawer. I have had several requests in how to do it, so I just decided to make a video and share it with you guys.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Cornwell Monday ! Smoking Deals Edition !
Koon Trucking

Published on Apr 2, 2018
Mr. Joe has some smoking deals today on the Cornwell Truck. Come take a look !!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Snap On Friday ! Bogo deals and Top Notch Warranty Service !
Koon Trucking

Published on Apr 6, 2018
Loads of great deals on the Snap On truck this week and another way that Snap On stands behind what they sell ! Wait till you see this warranty !!