• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Rather than who to vote for, who not to vote for. . .

KnowNothing

Seeker
Seeker
Just curious. I was thinking. I am a Ron Paul fanboy and all and I like him because of his consistency and persistent nature. He has an answer for everything, he know economics, he knows healthcare, he knows liberty. Right?

Sure there might be a thing here or there that people will disagreee with, fine. NO ONE ever agrees on everything. Life is filled with trade-offs. Take one for another and sit back.

But what I realized as of late, is that maybe all the attention certain candidates get is hurtful. I am not a fan of bashing, but it is too easy to pick on some of the candidates and their inability to make sense. Some sadly can't even answer "politically" by answering without directly answering the question as I like to say. I'll start with these. Some may be a bit butchered at this point in time. But I am still amazed at the people that are supported by a noticeable crowd.

And I'm eager as to what people have to say about "who not to vote for, and why?"

Last edited by a moderator:

KnowNothing

Seeker
Seeker
Might I add. I can't watch the first one without laughing to myself. Honestly. I get goosebumps.

The guy to the right of Cain has just priceless facial expressions.

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
There is only one candidate that has no skeletons in his closet and has been thru the mill twice before. The one who has the consistent message that has been documented. The one who takes no congressional pension, The one who turns back any overages from his staff allotments every year. The only one that predicted the 2008 housing bubble burst in 2001. The one that knows how the monitary system actually works. The one that has no lobbyists visiting his office. The one that will bring our troops home instead of sending them to Kuwait like Obama will do in the next few weeks. The only one that will eliminate the department of education, and uuuuh What are the other two? lol. in the first year,and balance the budget in 3 years. The only one that has the support of the active military personnel. The only one who will be our next president. Ron Paul but he cannot do it alone we have to get rid of every congressman that has been in office over 3 terms and replace them with Patriots that come from the general public.

hoarder

Dis Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Who not to vote for: Whomever the media tells you to vote for.