• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Recon

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A simple audit should answer that question...

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Gold is irrelevant, the number of dollars outstanding has seen to that, just print what you need.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I live a few miles down that road.

The armor on Fort Knox was not "protecting the bullion depository". Treasury does that.
I was in the post meetings directly after 9/11, they didn't want anything from the Army.
In fact, they were very insular and kept to themselves, they had their own communications etc.
It is located on the outside of the main gate, meaning they don't enter the post to enter the depository where that picture was taken.
The MPs used to have [1990s] a RV and some kind of reaction force, but I don't think Treasury relied on them too much.
Fort Knox was home to the Armor School, now at Fort Benning. They did have a unit that was a training aid for the Armor School, but they moved with the School.
We had some deployable units a few years ago, not Armor, but they left a while ago. There was an Infantry unit when I arrived in 1994, but they were outprocessing when I was inprocessing.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If you see that little building on the far side of the parking, in front of the depository, I can tell you something about that.
When they were building it they dug up an area about 5 times the size of the final building. I was shocked to see the little building they ended up with.
I suspect there is something under it much bigger.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
K, splain "far side of the parking lot." I see a bunker in front of another bunker...ur? as to the far side? I do see some trees on the supposed horizon... Did the Ents build there?

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
K, splain "far side of the parking lot." I see a bunker in front of another bunker...ur? as to the far side? I do see some trees on the supposed horizon... Did the Ents build there?
After the parking lot, before the actual bullion depository, is a little grey building. That is what I am talking about. Also there is a fairly big metal building put up after 9/11 that is not pictured. I have some pictures I may post, have to dig them up.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If you see that little building on the far side of the parking, in front of the depository, I can tell you something about that.
When they were building it they dug up an area about 5 times the size of the final building. I was shocked to see the little building they ended up with.
I suspect there is something under it much bigger.
It's where they bury all the Killington bodies

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Just what IS that small building for? Maybe the main Fort is a decoy.