• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Record excess deaths in Europe

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Record excess deaths in Europe

>Iceland, + 55.8%
>Spain +37%
>Cyprus +33%
>Greece +31%
>Portugal, +28.8%
>Switzerland, +25.9%
>Italy, + 24.9
>Austria, + 17.5%
>Slovenia, + 16.5%
>Ireland, + 16.3%
>Germany, +15.2
>Norway + 14.8%
>Netherlands, + 14.7%
>Croatia, + 14.6%
>France, + 14.1%
>Estonia + 12.3%
>Luxemburg + 11.%%
>Denmark +10.3%

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
compound that with some lows in births and soon, we'll be nearing 500m or less

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
compound that with some lows in births and soon, we'll be nearing 500m or less
The "Bigger than you can imagine" quote from a few years back sorta rings very true now... It's not just the US, it is ALL of us with a small "us".

But just imagine if the Cabal had 2 full extra years -- or more -- of increasing lockdowns while "vaccines" were being "developed" to combat the pandemic. Remember the videoed door breakdowns by the Health Police in China in the first month of the outbreak?

The Trump Light Speed thing screwed the Cabal's schedule up. Didn't stop them, though. More like having a tire shot out. The vehicle is still moving and progressing, but it is becoming more vulnerable rather than invulnerable.

IMO, the world I knew will never come again. What lays ahead is unrecognizably shattered from normality.

Last edited:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The "Bigger than you can imagine" quote from a few years back sorta rings very true now... It's not just the US, it is ALL of us with a small "us".

But just imagine if the Cabal had 2 full extra years -- or more -- of increasing lockdowns while "vaccines" were being "developed" to combat the pandemic. Remember the videoed door breakdowns by the Health Police in China in the first month of the outbreak?

The Trump Light Speed thing screwed the Cabal's schedule up. Didn't stop them, though. More like having a tire shot out. The vehicle is still moving and progressing, but it is becoming more vulnerable rather than invulnerable.

IMO, the world I knew will never come again. What lays ahead is unrecognizably shattered from normality.
the things that 'could have been', i understand and empathize with the entire ideology

and what we get to look forward to, there are ideologies about many different outcomes, we really don't know where this will end: EXCEPT

for more of us here, we're able to choose a course of our own and will question non-sense as it arrives at our faces and wallets...

for instance, i'd rather not go back to what we once were, as it appears it was 'so innocent' and yet so ignorant of the crimes that were being perpetrated upon it, in the name of Democracy, by the very same snake oil salesman we had in the 'good old days'

they didn't change from the robbers and thieves and politicians we have read about from the past...always chasing that fountain of youth and the few remaining dollars in another persons pocket...they've grown in power to the point, they've literally got control of the money printing presses...

today, we're dealing with The Things That Did Happen while waiting for The Things That Should Have Happened to come about...man has proven that quest can take a very long time to come to fruition

and what i'm complaining about is the decay and death that comes about in the mean time...none of them ever seem to pay for any of it

and sitting around, watching another 'bull fight', while being enticed that I should recognize myself to be the matador, is no longer in my line-of-site

it either gets fixed or it all melts down some more, and there's the physical attributes that once in motion, a force takes ten times the brake force to get it to stop

and we're not talking about reversing course as that takes even more power...

and in the mean time, another few grandma's and grandkids are dying from brain tumors, heart attacks and strokes than have ever been recorded before in any history of medicine...and the king fauci walks around like a Cock in heat...telling us about his good friend, mr gates and his newest vaccine recommendations while the POTUS says Green Light and nurses get fired for not being vaccinated...

it appears we no longer fear clowns...we're championing them these days and sitting around watching them destroy what ever they can find

like NHTSA saying we need dui devices on ALL vehicles by such and such a date...

and giving Ukraine billions...and another grandmother starves to death...and no one cries
cry:

well, we can all 'feel it', as it's coming our way while if i tried to order a pillow today, i'd probably ring the FBI

i've learned to despise clowns...and all the rhetoric they produce

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

:belly laugh: