• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

RED ALERT!! RED ALERT!

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Tell ya where I'll be on Sunday when 18,500 indictments are supposedly going to be served ...... at the golf course!

I'll believe it when I see it!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I watched TWO different videos RED ALERT!! RED ALERT!!:

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, "But don't panic get your medical supplies, water and food stuffs, stay home, but don't panic".

The WTF is the Red Alert then.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
From the link:

READER ADVISORY: This is one person's interpretation of some Qanon and Q-related posts. We have no specific corroboration for this interpretation. DISCERNMENT IS ADVISED.

Reader D. writes and/or sends us:

=====

IT BEGINS - RED ALERT - RED ALERT - THE TIME IS NOW!! - YouTube

This Q explanation is mind blowing! Drop everything and see this now!!!
He outlines exactly what is going to happen and when. POTUS said it
all in a Tweet last fall. It's happening.

COPIED FROM THE Q POST VIDEO

ON POTUS' ORDER we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the
primary fallout which is slated to occur 3-11 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable
3-4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted.
Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more
senior public officials. ON POTUS'ORDER, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special
ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to
prevent extradition and special operator necessity.

Rest assured the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in
full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the
corrupt and evil that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcasting System (EMS)
during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations
met with swift fury - certain laws have been prelifted to provide...

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Sealed federal indictments could be on any one and are not specific to just one case. And, what is this marshmellow law that girl is speaking about? Only governors by asking the fed' can get the marshmellow law going other than that it is always called "An emergency."

I do wish and would like it if these people who do these vidio's would quit being vid-ho's....very sad when they do not even know what military law is all about. Yes for those who come across this post years later as of 'now' when the poop gets out of hand and the state cannot deal with it because their political militia has been absconded with by the fed it is the governor of the state that asks and the fed responds.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Mr. Trump, go all the way and arrest Congress and all federal officials while the actual government of the united States of America is reinstated. You want that swamp drained, drain it!!

R.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Mr. Trump, go all the way and arrest Congress and all federal officials while the actual government of the united States of America is reinstated. You want that swamp drained, drain it!!

R.
That would be nice!

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Another day another nothingburger, dont have enough legitimate in the system to arrest all the corrupt, Trump would have to activate the military reserves and that would have been leaked light years ago

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Sealed federal indictments could be on any one and are not specific to just one case. And, what is this marshmellow law that girl is speaking about? Only governors by asking the fed' can get the marshmellow law going other than that it is always called "An emergency."

I do wish and would like it if these people who do these vidio's would quit being vid-ho's....very sad when they do not even know what military law is all about. Yes for those who come across this post years later as of 'now' when the poop gets out of hand and the state cannot deal with it because their political militia has been absconded with by the fed it is the governor of the state that asks and the fed responds.
Ha ha ha. Vid-ho's. I'm pirating that. Thanks Mike.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If it were released do think the main street media would cover it? They ignore anything that would diminish their agenda and lies.
According to what I've read the information will be published to every American but outside of the MSM. That part interested me a bit because there are only a few ways I can think of to do that. The EBS (Emergency Broadcast System) and a blanket text to everyone on their smartphones are a couple of examples. I'd be a true believer if we were to see that come to fruition. So would millions of American drones.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
According to what I've read the information will be published to every American but outside of the MSM. That part interested me a bit because there are only a few ways I can think of to do that. The EBS (Emergency Broadcast System) and a blanket text to everyone on their smartphones are a couple of examples. I'd be a true believer if we were to see that come to fruition. So would millions of American drones.
It's going to be interesting. IF this is all true, I'd say that odds are 30% that either Bill or Hillary will have a heart attack in the coming weeks.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Tell ya where I'll be on Sunday when 18,500 indictments are supposedly going to be served ...... at the golf course!

I'll believe it when I see it!
Got my 18 in today & still no indictments or arrests.... !!!

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
They weren't accounting for Daylight Savings Time. That messed up their entire calculation.

Trump has the arrests scheduled for the 5th Sunday in March, not the 2nd Sunday. Somehow the DST clock change inverted the 5 into a 2.

Please continue with the golfing, it's good exercise, and check back with us later.

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Clinton going to be arrested soon?

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
And there probably won't be. Somebody wishes it, post it on twitter and it goes viral getting juicer in every re-tweet.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I'm having a really hard time swallowing this crap! I wonder if anyone has been arrested yet or if they 'went too deep'! I must say I'm a bit disappointed that Q is MIA. I was really hoping there was something to all that drama but at this point it's not looking that great. We watch and we wait I suppose!
How many times must we be exposed to fake news (a.k.a. Q) before we no longer give this nonsense our time, our hopes, etc.... ??? I suspect we are being subjected to mind control experiments which allows TPTB to gauge REAL public sentiment or said another way, how much further can the masses be pushed until they push back???

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How many times must we be exposed to fake news (a.k.a. Q) before we no longer give this nonsense our time, our hopes, etc.... ??? I suspect we are being subjected to mind control experiments which allows TPTB to gauge REAL public sentiment or said another way, how much further can the masses be pushed until they push back???
Don't ask me BB, ask the Q fanboys who hang on every word. I checked out of that club a while back but I'm trying to be optimistic for those guys. Trust me, I look forward to the day I apologize to them all for being wrong about Q although; I'm not sure that day will ever come.

Last edited: