• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Reddit Investors Piling Into Silver Drive Up Prices a Second Day

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
It has been 22 years for me. Silver was $50 in the 80's when stuff was cheap.
Where is the price going to end up?

I'm not quite sure. But I know where I will end up. With a nice shack on the Pacific coast of a Central American country, looking at the sunsets.
Mohito's all around!

AUnut

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I'm not quite sure. But I know where I will end up. With a nice shack on the Pacific coast of a Central American country, looking at the sunsets.
Mohito's all around!

AUnut
If we live that long.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You should also remember that the Hunt Bros. were behind that stunt ! It was not tied to anything to do with fiat. It went down as fast as it went up.:2 thumbs up::finished::shit happens:

AUnut

Seeker
Reaction score
You should also remember that the Hunt Bros. were behind that stunt ! It was not tied to anything to do with fiat. It went down as fast as it went up.:2 thumbs up::finished::shit happens:
Short squeeze is a short squeeze. Difference today, is the .Gov doesn't have the silver stockpile it had last time. if the Comex is broken,
and the investors have the phyzz, the industrial users can't get it, it's.....to the moon, Alice!

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
2 more weeks

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Platinum seems to be the strongest of the 3 metals right now. I still like silver, but it takes up a lot of space. I should have bought Libertads 5 years ago when they were giving them away. Now gringos gotta pay super premium and import their welfare class to sniff one.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Platinum seems to be the strongest of the 3 metals right now.
True, but that's by design. Silver was, as usual, smacked down again today in NY/Chicongo before and after the starting bell. The scheisse dollar dropped over 1/3rd of a percent today vs other fiat garbage and interest rates fell also...should have been a super deluxe day for metals, but gold and silver barely reacted...again. Eventually all this fraudulent crap will end and the monetary metals will be free.

The situation is completely absurd. Trillions are being conjured out of nothing and the only things NOT reacting are nat gas and the monetary metals.

1617742260874.png

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Nat gas is so plentiful it sometimes gets burned off instead of captured.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Short squeeze is a short squeeze. Difference today, is the .Gov doesn't have the silver stockpile it had last time. if the Comex is broken,
and the investors have the phyzz, the industrial users can't get it, it's.....to the moon, Alice!
or, as history has taught us:
they'll outlaw it, recall it, raise the price on it and then sell it themselves

we're their piggy bank, no one at their level will do without, especially if we have it

ymmv