• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Reddit Investors Piling Into Silver Drive Up Prices a Second Day

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
1612125439048.png

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Ode to Hawkeye, budfox, silver sammie, even Gcubed .... long time coming, pray the youngsters margin their Xbox from dad's basement and take the banks down. Buy enough that it hurts hauling it down the stairs, have to stop three times bringing it back up...

I'm old and feisty, tired of 50 years of groundhogs day... f em and feed em beans

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
When I signed up at GIM as <SLV> it was prior to the ETF launch date. I fully expected back then that ETF demand would skyrocket the spot price and had loaded up on physical. Didn't really pan out.

But NOW... this could be the moment we have all been waiting for.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
FRESH:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
With all do respect, this guy is a shill, and more than likely short silver in one of many ways. Trying to dissuade investors from buying at this crucial time. He admits he is going to be selling Monday morning, which means he has already been selling. You are listening to the enemy.

ds_mustang

Silver Member
Silver Miner
With all do respect, this guy is a shill, and more than likely short silver in one of many ways. Trying to dissuade investors from buying at this crucial time. He admits he is going to be selling Monday morning, which means he has already been selling. You are listening to the enemy.
He runs a coin store. When he talks about selling, he's selling coins to the public.

Hey guys, long time no see.

Could this be the event we've been waiting and holding for? Interesting times ahead.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't know what tomorrow may bring but one auction tonight SAEs @$36.00+ already. Canadian and Mexican $30.00+ and the action won't get hot for 5 hrs. from now.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
He runs a coin store. When he talks about selling, he's selling coins to the public.
As I said, you are listening to the enemy. He is low on inventory, and thus wants a chance to build it up before its too late. Well buster, it is too late, I have been holding mine for 20 years, so it is about fucking time.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
fuck that guy

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
That is the irony in all of this. We have complained about the manipulation and price surpression for years. Wouldn't it be ironic if it turns out they were doing us a huge favor all these years?
If this works and the manipulation stops then we’ll have real and full price discovery for the asset.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
As I said, you are listening to the enemy. He is low on inventory, and thus wants a chance to build it up before its too late. Well buster, it is too late, I have been holding mine for 20 years, so it is about fucking time.
I've been holding some since '86. Yes ,the guy SELLS ,he is a coin store. I thought someone closer to the action may be of interest.
OBTW: He does say at the very beginning he just came back from a coin show and prices were UP. More information. Do with it as you wish.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hey guys, long time no see.

Could this be the event we've been waiting and holding for? Interesting times ahead.
A Black Swan event?

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That is the irony in all of this. We have complained about the manipulation and price surpression for years. Wouldn't it be ironic if it turns out they were doing us a huge favor all these years?
THAT is exactly how I have been playing it. "ATTENTION K-MART SHOPPERS, The store is about to close".

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It's a pink swan with green sunglasses.

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Will a silver rush from retail investors be enough to set the short sellers? Investment silver has sold out a few times already.
What about the commercial market?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
FWIW found on Twitter:

Those poor bankers...

I feel for them just like they feel for me.

When you have no job and you need money they won't lend it to you.

When you don't need money they beg you to borrow from them.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Fake or not, that's exactly what they'll do. Convince Biden to enact an EO to confiscate all PMs. JUST LIKE BEFORE.
That is what I'm afraid of.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Will a silver rush from retail investors be enough to set the short sellers? Investment silver has sold out a few times already.
What about the commercial market?
Silver is silver. It's the same stuff.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Looks like that is just the beginning.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
It's a pink swan with green sunglasses.
Don’t laugh. You may have just coined a new term. No one has seen or thought about this type of event.

How many economists are now in a video call, drinking heavily, trying to figure out how to spin this in order to save their jobs.

Banks, brokerages, clearing houses, market makers and the federal reserve are going to be called on the carpet that even their bought and paid for congressional shills can’t hide.

Already there will be hearings about Robinhood preventing its customers from buying GME in clear violation of exchange and SEC rules.

Pink swans wearing green sunglasses drinking pina coladas doing the samba might be a truly apt term for what is happening.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Why don't they just dump a bunch of paper silver on the market--like they have always done...?
Too much attention to get away with it.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I can't even get in APMEX right now. Keep getting a 522 error that their server has timed out.
Too many barbarians at the gate looking to get that barbarous relic.

ds_mustang

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I can't even get in APMEX right now. Keep getting a 522 error that their server has timed out.
Yeah it took me a couple tries to get a connection. And that was probably before most people knew it had opened up again.

Though honestly I think this will die down in a couple days. This isn't being pushed by WallStreetBets, it's just a rumor. People at WallStreetBets seem to think it's hedge funds trying anything to get the public to put their money into something other than GameStop.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
I look at it this way, and always have,

the big boyz will be on our side when the time is right for a move,

you are not getting them with their pants down, etc.

a lot of big boyz made huge dough off gme also,

people are missing that detail

one of them had like 17M invested, and cashed out at over 252M

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yeah it took me a couple tries to get a connection. And that was probably before most people knew it had opened up again.

Though honestly I think this will die down in a couple days. This isn't being pushed by WallStreetBets, it's just a rumor. People at WallStreetBets seem to think it's hedge funds trying anything to get the public to put their money into something other than GameStop.
Go back to buying g bitcoin man. Why are you here?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I look at it this way, and always have,

the big boyz will be on our side when the time is right for a move,

you are not getting them with their pants down, etc.

a lot of big boyz made huge dough off gme also,

people are missing that detail

one of them had like 17M invested, and cashed out at over 252M
I am glad they are making money, as long as I am, so what's your point.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Why don't they just dump a bunch of paper silver on the market--like they have always done...?
they will. when the timing suits them and theirs

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
I am glad they are making money, as long as I am, so what's your point.
you jest right?

the whole mantra is they are going to 'stick it to the man' gonna pick their pockets and drive them out

now sure there will be some losers, my point is there are some big winners there also, and some of those just got a whole lot more ammo to trash you with