• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Reddit Investors Piling Into Silver Drive Up Prices a Second Day

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
$5.50 premium on generic rounds on silver.com this morning. That's 20% over paper silver for generic triple 9 rounds. What kind of alleged commodity market prices the underlying commodity @ 120% of the alleged "price" of said commodity? ...oh right, a rigged one. One that's rigged using bankster conjured paper frauds.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
$5.50 premium on generic rounds on silver.com this morning. That's 20% over paper silver for generic triple 9 rounds. What kind of alleged commodity market prices the underlying commodity @ 120% of the alleged "price" of said commodity? ...oh right, a rigged one. One that's rigged using bankster conjured paper frauds.
$5.50 premium.? Buy it if you can really get it. We know that JPM has gone long and are holding a huge amount PHYSICAL silver in their warehouses, but that may be the only supply available to try to sell into the market to drive the REAL price down, but why would they do that? And if they do, it wouldn't be long that they run out. The physical silver market is a tiny market. Looks like pay day is around the corner.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'm not buying at 20% over spot. I've been stacking for decades...often times at spot or less, but seldom at more than spot + $1. Premiums can evaporate overnight leaving one holding a bag.

The real problem is the dummies that claim they won't buy things they can't hold, cuz they won't own them, but then turn right around and do precisely that. The physical silver market is suffering suppression because of sheep that trust banksters and their paper frauds. Cognitive dissonance is a real thing.

Commodity markets need to be free to set the price of commodities based upon the exchange of said PHYSICAL commodity from seller to buyer...anything else is a sham market and should be destroyed. The current "silver" market determines the price of silver based upon "bets" on the future price of silver...not actual physical silver transactions.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm not buying at 20% over spot. I've been stacking for decades...often times at spot or less, but seldom at more than spot + $1. Premiums can evaporate overnight leaving one holding a bag.

The real problem is the dummies that claim they won't buy things they can't hold, cuz they won't own them, but then turn right around and do precisely that. The physical silver market is suffering suppression because of sheep that trust banksters and their paper frauds. Cognitive dissonance is a real thing.
People are getting wise to the paper fraud. Just as they are getting wise to the Crypto fraud.
Any idea how many millions of ounces are standing for delivery at the end of this month? I dont think they are going to get out of this delimma that they created. Even if they have government step in.
Buy physical silver.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Crypto fraud. lol It's a fraud because you don't understand or like it. Amazing that open source currencies could exist outside the control of government or banksters and rather than embrace it or even ignore it, old time alleged freedom minded people could fall all over themselves to attack it. Operation brainwashing complete.

"Delivery" can mean FRNs. The banksters are criminals...they're not stupid.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Apmex buy price for less than 10k worth of product is low. JMBullion is where I sell silver, no matter the amount.
JMBULLION announced a 12 day delay in deliveries, after your payment clears.
In other words, we will take your money, but we are not sure we will be able to fill the order, but we will try.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Crypto fraud. lol It's a fraud because you don't understand or like it. Amazing that open source currencies could exist outside the control of government or banksters and rather than embrace it or even ignore it, old time alleged freedom minded people could fall all over themselves to attack it. Operation brainwashing complete.

"Delivery" can mean FRNs. The banksters are criminals...they're not stupid.
I understand Crypyo fraud very well, which is why I don't like it.
I understand you are up to your neck in Cryptos, but t why don't you find a nice Cypto forum to peddle your wares?

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"Delivery" can mean FRNs.
i've read that too and if the FRN deliver is worth more than the silver you really want, who's gonna say no?

and someone should tell someone else:
If we really want to clean the place up, there's no better solution than arrests

it's really that simple imho

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
i've read that too and if the FRN deliver is worth more than the silver you really want, who's gonna say no?

and someone should tell someone else:
If we really want to clean the place up, there's no better solution than arrests

it's really that simple imho
If the huge amount of investors stand for delivery till the end of the month, and they try to settle for FRNs, it will be the end of the COMEX, err, CRIMEX.trading in PMs.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I understand Crypyo fraud very well, which is why I don't like it.
I understand you are up to your neck in Cryptos, but t why don't you find a nice Cypto forum to peddle your wares?
Not peddling shit. YOU BROUGHT UP CRYPTOS AS USUAL. In a thread about silver.

Look familiar? LIAR.

People are getting wise to the paper fraud. Just as they are getting wise to the Crypto fraud.
K, nevermind, you're on ignore. I'm tired of your spreading blatant exaggerations and outright lies. Buh bye.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If the huge amount of investors stand for delivery till the end of the month, and they try to settle for FRNs, it will be the end of the COMEX, err, CRIMEX.trading in PMs.
Anyway you look at it, they are up shits creek, without a paddle.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
we've seen that side before, they just borrow from a friend who borrows from from a friend who borrows it from the printer

and 'they' never really go away, they just get absorbed...........

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
$5.50 premium.? Buy it if you can really get it. We know that JPM has gone long and are holding a huge amount PHYSICAL silver in their warehouses, but that may be the only supply available to try to sell into the market to drive the REAL price down, but why would they do that? And if they do, it wouldn't be long that they run out. The physical silver market is a tiny market. Looks like pay day is around the corner.
Do you really believe jpm has physical ??????

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Looks like the Game Stop ride is coming to an end, down 140 now to about 80, the bag holders will know soon who they are.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
we've seen that side before, they just borrow from a friend who borrows from from a friend who borrows it from the printer

and 'they' never really go away, they just get absorbed...........
Until they are saturated, as they are now.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Glad I got my 2021 eagles before this.
#METOO. I learned my lesson last year. I bought a roll on presale and got it pretty dang quick from Provident/JM Bullion.
I like that company. I doubt I will buy any more physical silver this year unless they monkey hammer it to $13. Then I will need to dredge out the lake to make room.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
DIAMOND HANDS. Holding for April 16 SLV options expiry ($35 strike price targeted by Reddit):

1612282208575.png

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The COMEX currently have to produce and deliver 680 million ounces of silver on Feb. 24th.
The amount of delivery will go up from there till the 24th. Mark that day on your calendar.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Not peddling shit. YOU BROUGHT UP CRYPTOS AS USUAL. In a thread about silver.

Look familiar? LIAR.

K, nevermind, you're on ignore. I'm tired of your spreading blatant exaggerations and outright lies. Buh bye.
IDIOT!

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is why we can't have nice things.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
From the "RELEASE" : "...Chairman Behnam. “The Commission is communicating with fellow regulators, the exchanges, and stakeholders to ... ".

Are we the Investors / Holders NOT stakeholders too ? :drive by:

Rigged for the Big Boys ONLY. Peons Not Welcomed. :finger:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I wonder why they said nothing over the last 20 years while silver miners were shutting down because the crooks on the COMEX forced the price down below the cost to mine silver.
The CFTC are in on the scam.
Miners are just another form of slaves for the BankGov.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Divide and conquer.
Once the top was hit in GME and the talk was HOLD it did not. Then the useful idiots started yelling "SILVER" and the herd started to split apart, some to Silver, AMC, and some stayed in GME.
The strength was in the herd, and once the herd started to split in different directions the smaller herds made some moves, but the wolves began to pick apart the weak members as they faltered.
Some Blood was Spilled but not enough. The wolves will survive this incident.
The Law of the Jungle.

ds_mustang

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Just watching today's drama with my popcorn.

IMO the high premiums on small retail silver doesn't mean much and will most likely be a lot lower in a few weeks. There's a lot of money to be made there by coin manufacturers, just give them some weeks to get the product out. Those premiums are paid by the unprepared. If you're already in your position you don't need to pay those premiums.

ds_mustang

Silver Member
Silver Miner
APMEX should stop referencing spot on their buy price. I get that they have to get their vig but hard to understand 50% premiums on the sell side but a discount on the buy side. Pigs get fat hogs get slaughtered.
They have those premiums because the scared and unprepared will pay them. Welcome to capitalism.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Now with Popcorn!
Fuck them.
A couple of months ago they showed the small investor what they thought of them - no time for you!

I doubt they can get me back. I go where I am treated with respect AND good prices.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Looks like the Game Stop ride is coming to an end, down 140 now to about 80, the bag holders will know soon who they are.
What a ride some folks are having (or had). Look at that 52 week range: $2.57 - $483.00!

1612287095888.png

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Same shit last decade. It's different for me this time because I used the time to get positioned [silver].

Got Gold?