• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Regarding UFO's -- six months to go

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
him and lots of others who were instrumental in carrying forward some of humanities worst traits

rockets...they're better for killing than traveling into space, in world history, that's always been that way

essentially, mankind adapted a war device to propel people into space, astronauts actually ride in the nose of a missile and here we are talking about sending people to Mars while loaded into the tip of a device originally designed to kill people

idk, there are so many ways to look at this, for me

but, we're still talking about mankind, make dynamite, feel remorse, invent the nuke bomb, feel remorse, create a rocket, well, that's o.k.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
if Tesla could bring down buildings with a hand held vibration device, that's the avenue i'd be following, but, there's nowhere to go but 'back to the beginning' since the CIA (.gov) took all his work and hid it from us

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
have a read of that bible quote from his stone.. its an interesting interpretation and that of the only thing on his grave
lot's of men think they're god's

idk, i'm just shooting from the hip here, first i've known about his headstone

i'm not painting anyone as 'evil', this isn't about that subject, i'm referencing mankinds ability to take something 'benign' and turn it into something that should have never been created: Pet Rock...that was an easy one

idk, people get inspiration from everywhere and if you're into rockets, perhaps have a sense of a higher power, it's rare a genius thinks of themselves as wicked evil, so, we call it inspiration never knowing the internal workings of the 'real man' so, we just accept it as is and move on...

idk, a tribute from someone else would probably be the best answer, someone close who heard him reference something about the sky and god, then ask the carver guy / funeral guy to just have something cool carved onto it, something 'simple'...

idk

wag here

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We are living in interesting times...

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Why I am skeptical that we have been visited.

1) Time. The killer of all space fantasies.

Even at Star Trek Warp it takes thousands of years to get somewhere.

No one is going to come all of this way just to hang out and party/study

I wouldn't. And. I'm not the worst person on the planet/galaxy/universe

I believe there has/is/going to be other intelligent life. But. Therein lies the preciousness and the miracle of life. It only happens rarely. By my existential math 4 or 5 times in this universe

We are the only life in this galaxy. There is no travel between galaxies.

The Gospel according to Dave

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
We are the only life in this galaxy. There is no travel between galaxies.
That is mighty pious of you.
Did you think the Sun. Moon and Stars float across the sky too as the EARTH was the enter of all ?
Every day there a forms of life found here on this rock nobody knew about. If man is just now discovering life forms here what makes you think man can not solve space travel at some time ?
My grandmother had a cleaning lady that believed Man can not go into space or to the Moon because Man would penetrate Heaven to do so.
Are you of that mentality too ? :bang head:

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
The intelligence folks are required by law to tell all they know about UFO's (as in the fighter pilots' videos).

According to who Unca?

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
If the universe is infinite, then everything is not just possible, but actual.
If the universe is not infinite, then what is containing it?

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
and soon, our Alien Adventure begins to reek of being a Religion

the philosophies, the intellect, the reverence

and this is where any study would go off the rails

All Hail Aliens, I mean, they have to exist, statistics would say so and in spite of the lack of any real physical evidence, I'll accept:
We're Not Alone, All Hail whoever gave us that method to choose our beliefs

All Hail Whatever...It's All Possible, It's All Real, just click my heels together

(when i discuss aliens, my true belief in God sure takes a beating, because some of the stuff i toss out here are the same things people use to argue there's a flying spaghetti monster, but that's not real either, i'll admit that)

:green tea:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If the universe is infinite, then everything is not just possible, but actual.
If the universe is not infinite, then what is containing it?

I actually have a valid answer for that. And I can add another that affects you even as you read this: It is the j-operator.

For those of you that aren't EE's or electricians, the j-operator is the square root of minus one. It is impossible to exist, and yet your video screen would not work if it did NOT exist. Alternating current.

So there is one right here where you do not have to go zillions of light-years to come to the conclusion that it is the concrete wall of our intellectual limit to comprehend.

Just because the human mind is too stupid to comprehend some of the things we can actually use just demonstrates the koan.

Check out this mind-bender (and realize that despite your and my inability to truly believe it) the following is correct and we are too stupid to understand what we fargin know:

Object B is heading at 1/2 the speed of light toward Object A.

A particle of light leaves Object B to head for Object A traveling (natch) at the speed of light. So far, we are OK. Now comes the shit that blows our puny minds:

Object A ---------------------------------<<< Object B ---------------------------------- Object C

The folks sitting there on Object A note that Object B is coming toward them at 1/2 speed of light. They measure the light particle coming toward them and it is coming at exactly the speed of light. NOT 1.5 times the speed of light

If a particle of light leaves Object C, both other Objects can measure its speed. But... wait... B is traveling AWAY from C at half the speed of light. B can measure the incoming particle... and you guessed it... despite B's speed, that fargin particle is still coming at it at the speed of light. Two speeds, same-o, same-o.

So it depends on your POV just where and how fast shit is flying around up there... and we cannot conceive how you can have all different speeds of stuff depending on where your measure from.

Yeah. The buzzword is "relativity" <-- that is a synonym for "j-operator" -- we can see it and use it and measure it... we just can't believe in it.

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The intelligence folks are required by law to tell all they know about UFO's (as in the fighter pilots' videos).

But there is another essentially suppressed encounter that involved over 60 children at the same time in a school in Zimbabwe in 1994. It is fascinating... especially since they were re-interviewed 20 years later, and they are serious adults. Watch the whole thing. Clearly, the kids were not making a story up... Not 60+ of them with obvious incredible impact on them.

Kids micro expressions are showing lack of fabrication by a mile.
Horrendous questioning.
Very old school child prompting/interrogation compared to modern listening with patience and waiting for child brain to operate.
The hand gesturing borders attack.
Now go ask those kids where he(interrogator) touched them, with a doll.
But hey, I do not know anything after dating one K -8 school counselor and one special child teacher.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
that alone tells me these kids believe that what they saw is the real-deal, so, i believe they saw something

what i can't believe is they saw a real alien

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
us mil...yes, probably stuff from the germans because, before that, there wasn't the ability / technology factor, except perhaps going back to Tesla's earlier work, but no older than that

My dad, a electrical and chemical engineer/inventor told me (adamantly) over 20 years ago that he was sure that Tesla got his ideas from aliens. And my dad was not some whack job. just saying....

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Homestead Fla, April 7th 1967

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
That is mighty pious of you.
Did you think the Sun. Moon and Stars float across the sky too as the EARTH was the enter of all ?
Every day there a forms of life found here on this rock nobody knew about. If man is just now discovering life forms here what makes you think man can not solve space travel at some time ?
My grandmother had a cleaning lady that believed Man can not go into space or to the Moon because Man would penetrate Heaven to do so.
Are you of that mentality too ? :bang head:
Carefull with your overreaching, you might fall from your pedistal.........

Your grandmother had a cleaning lady.

That alone, above all other things, established exactly what I may or may not believe.

Your argument is so compelling!

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Horrendous questioning.
Very old school child prompting/interrogation compared to modern listening with patience and waiting for child brain to operate.
The hand gesturing borders attack.
Now go ask those kids where he(interrogator) touched them, with a doll.
But hey, I do not know anything after dating one K -8 school counselor and one special child teacher.

Objection!

Leading the witness your Honor.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
you do understand, it is mathematically possible for the earth to be at the center, not moving

:reading:

My dad, a electrical and chemical engineer/inventor told me (adamantly) over 20 years ago that he was sure that Tesla got his ideas from aliens. And my dad was not some whack job. just saying....

no one that i know would ever say your dad's a whack job, although, many of them get that way as they age, not as bad as our mom's do...wow

however, you dad told you something i'll just presume that he wasn't there to witness, so, we have another belief system ("he was sure...")

just like Covid Vaccines are not to blame for ALL of the vaccine deaths, neither was Covid responsible for all the deaths especially in NY...suspicions and second hand stories, even first hand stories...without knowing or accepting anything that is discovered, regarding the absolute reason for either withholding evidence or simply creating it out of thin air, and without knowing or accepting any nefarious reasons, at all, for such fog in this matter, we really don't know jack squat

and Physical Evidence?

there isn't any

let me build this fire here, we can all sing some songs to the aliens we've neither seen or touched or communicated with

1615825506448.png

and to think, we've not been probed by them, we've not seen them laser cows or buffalo or cities or ???

yet they exist because we have programs about them, books about them, we have them small enough to hang from our rear-view mirrors, we have expositions about aliens...we've got it all

so, it must be true

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
no one that i know would ever say your dad's a whack job, although, many of them get that way as they age, not as bad as our mom's do...wow
however, you dad told you something i'll just presume that he wasn't there to witness, so, we have another belief system ("he was sure...")
yeah it really came out of nowhere, when we were discussing one his projects. I don't ever recall him ever saying the word alien ever in his life other than that one instance when talking about tesla; so it was rather memorable to me.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
yeah it really came out of nowhere, when we were discussing one his projects. I don't ever recall him ever saying the word alien ever in his life other than that one instance when talking about tesla; so it was rather memorable to me.
ever serve in the military?

ever reach a point someone told you something you later found out wasn't true?

how about you were told to never speak about this untruth, with anyone, ever

ever meet a Real Liar? one who really believes their own crap? spooky

there are many more potential scenarios that could account for your dads actions

i look back sometimes and remember the stories i repeated often enough only to be embarrassed when my nose was pointed directly at what everyone in the room already knew

there are sayings that have been created when we make mistakes, but what do we offer if we never realize we've just pushed forward an untruth, and no one realizes it?

or we discover we've been lied to for over 4 decades, and no one wants to fess up to it, instead, they just denigrate us for bringing the subject up...or denigrate us because we refuse to pass the untruth forward to the next victim

add power hungry to a liars tool kit, we've gone beyond spooky, we've travelled directly into the danger zone

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Your grandmother had a cleaning lady.
Because my grandfather busted his ass from 8am - 11pm 364 days a year. Christmas Open from 10am - 4pm,. Christmas Eve and Thanksgiving Eve grandpa would give me several orders for groceries to bag up. He would hear from customers and employees of the store about folks in the area having a rough time financially . He would drive me and the groceries to the families he wanted to help. He would supply a turkey or a ham with all the fixins, a pie and ice cream to those folks FREE. At Christmas if the family had children he also gave away toys for the kids. He ran two grocery stores that became two of the biggest in Dayton, Ohio in the '60s to 1970.
My grandma was ate up with RA and became crippled from it. She ended up wheelchair bound. I'd have to lift her in and out of the chair into the car or back on to her bed. They earned the cleaning lady.

You have money or you have time. Very seldom do you have both at the same time.
Return to O.P.

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
And just how in the fuck is any of that relevant to what I may or may not believe?

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Responded to the line you wrote and I commented on.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
In other words..........nothing.

Perhaps, now follow along, it's really not that difficult.

Perhaps you should read the things ive posted in other threads on the subjects of whether we have gone to the moon or not.

On religion

On Flat earth theory.

You know. Research.

Try that.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
You have money or you have time. Very seldom do you have both at the same time.
you gf was a good guy, i don't think anyone thought any different...

but, your last statement was good which leads me to question more about what i've been involved with, my entire life

why do i need lots of "paper money" (fiat)?

all i need is barter goods

we've grown up to chase "paper money" (fiat), only to be encouraged to spend all that "paper money" (fiat), then we're encouraged to spend some more, only to have to ensure that we've got to continue to work, to feed that debt - debt that is basically encouraged by the bankers

one day i asked: why do i need "paper money" (fiat)? it made no sense except maybe to centralize things, and maybe for convenience because I can carry "paper money" (fiat) in my pocket... it's only good for the bean counters...it's good if i want to travel some distance and barter with someone, but, what was i gaining by using it? size, that was all i could come up with

if i could travel with a chicken, i could trade that chicken for some real cool third world country things, bring them back and sell them for three chickens and that would cover my costs...but, i just traded all that for a set of tires instead, i'm working on my next deal but i've got to stress on the size, where to store those tires

size...

so, i started to get rid of the reasons, that existed in my life, that forced me to 'need money', convenience aside, i'm eliminating USD based debt, out of my life...not there yet, it's a work in motion

just feeding off of that group of words there, at the end

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
You'll like this: It was part of the COVID bill that TRUMP signed. O raffs. O frabjous day. :Happy:cool:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ovid-bill-ufo-pentagon-180-days-b1780549.html

I'd take that with a grain of salt Unca.

I quote from the article above:

Though not in the text of the law itself, a comment from the Senate intelligence committee, attached to a portion of the package funding intelligence operations, asks the Director of National Intelligence to consult with other top defence officials and spy chiefs to submit a report on “unidentified aerial phenomena” (UAP), the government argot for UFOs, within six months.

A search of the actual bill confirms there is no mention at all in there.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I wana see an alien.... Oh yeah, they are flooding over the southern border right now....guess its time to go bag my limit.

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
1615944476913.png

And its not the 5th of may!
I like to call it The TAX sucka! not the Goat sucka!

Studiopaul

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
lot's of men think they're god's

idk, i'm just shooting from the hip here, first i've known about his headstone

i'm not painting anyone as 'evil', this isn't about that subject, i'm referencing mankinds ability to take something 'benign' and turn it into something that should have never been created: Pet Rock...that was an easy one

idk, people get inspiration from everywhere and if you're into rockets, perhaps have a sense of a higher power, it's rare a genius thinks of themselves as wicked evil, so, we call it inspiration never knowing the internal workings of the 'real man' so, we just accept it as is and move on...

idk, a tribute from someone else would probably be the best answer, someone close who heard him reference something about the sky and god, then ask the carver guy / funeral guy to just have something cool carved onto it, something 'simple'...

idk

wag here
My interpretation was that he could not escape earths atmosphere, everything he threw at it failed and was swatted like a kids toy (by god or his design). kinda makes me believe he is leaving his last testament.
yep his V2 did a lot of damage to Europe..there was also the theory that he warned there was a fake alien invasion as part of military ops....

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i wanna be a lizard with 75% mental capacity

and see the self-admittance of a personal violation of any Kyoto Protocol? at the end there, as if to excuse his guilt...rules for thee and i can't even follow them so, we need more rules...which he'll violate anyways

self-absorbed asshole, probably speaking to a room full of narcissists iyam

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
damm now I got to watch it....
and it's spooky because he's soooooo smooth and looks so professional and experienced and like he'd be the guy to listen to

but i'll tell you what, listen to him if you like, but put some candles on and open a bottle of wine first

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
yep

hey, i just learned tonight: I'm California Sober

i'm so over it all, yet i still have a beer and a toke of weed every so often

that's me

and it only took someone else to overdose for me to learn that

and for that, i'm grateful

:beer:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'd take that with a grain of salt Unca.

I quote from the article above:

A search of the actual bill confirms there is no mention at all in there.
Here's a shaker full -- Military News:

As part of the newly passed COVID-19 relief legislation, lawmakers are demanding answers from U.S. intelligence agencies and the Defense Department on the potential existence of UFOs and other unidentified aerial phenomena.

The $2.3 trillion omnibus appropriations legislation passed last month includes the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal 2021, which provides more resources toward investigation gathering and "strengthening open source intelligence" collection among the agencies, according to a release from Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio, who introduced the bill in June. The Senate passed the legislation in July.

Some of that information includes what the Pentagon, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and its counterparts know about unidentified aerial phenomena -- also known as "anomalous aerial vehicles." Lawmakers expect to see a report on the collected UFO data 180 days from the bill's passage, according to the legislation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now... to get a tad more direct, and to bring you completely into yer Unca's club... if you click on the last word of the above, you will find it is a link.

If you scroll a LONG way down that link, you will come to this (*ahem*) "passing mention" of the coming required public release of all UFO stuff.

C&P:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advanced Aerial Threats

The Committee supports the efforts of the Unidentified
Aerial Phenomenon Task Force at the Office of Naval
Intelligence to standardize collection and reporting on
unidentified aerial phenomenon, any links they have to
adversarial foreign governments, and the threat they pose to
U.S. military assets and installations. However, the Committee
remains concerned that there is no unified, comprehensive
process within the Federal Government for collecting and
analyzing intelligence on unidentified aerial phenomena,
despite the potential threat. The Committee understands that
the relevant intelligence may be sensitive; nevertheless, the
Committee finds that the information sharing and coordination
across the Intelligence Community has been inconsistent, and
this issue has lacked attention from senior leaders.
Therefore, the Committee directs the DNI, in consultation
with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other
agencies as the Director and Secretary jointly consider
relevant, to submit a report within 180 days of the date of
enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and
armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena
(also known as ``anomalous aerial vehicles''), including
observed airborne objects that have not been identified.

The Committee further directs the report to include:
1. A detailed analysis of unidentified aerial
phenomena data and intelligence reporting collected or
held by the Office of Naval Intelligence, including
data and intelligence reporting held by the
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force;
2. A detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data
collected by:
a. geospatial intelligence;
b. signals intelligence;
c. human intelligence; and
d. measurement and signals intelligence;
3. A detailed analysis of data of the FBI, which was
derived from investigations of intrusions of
unidentified aerial phenomena data over restricted
United States airspace;
4. A detailed description of an interagency process
for ensuring timely data collection and centralized
analysis of all unidentified aerial phenomena reporting
for the Federal Government, regardless of which service
or agency acquired the information;
5. Identification of an official accountable for the
process described in paragraph 4;
6. Identification of potential aerospace or other
threats posed by the unidentified aerial phenomena to
national security, and an assessment of whether this
unidentified aerial phenomena activity may be
attributed to one or more foreign adversaries;
7. Identification of any incidents or patterns that
indicate a potential adversary may have achieved
breakthrough aerospace capabilities that could put
United States strategic or conventional forces at risk;
and
8. Recommendations regarding increased collection of
data, enhanced research and development, and additional
funding and other resources.
The report shall be submitted in unclassified form, but may
include a classified annex.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds purty dang definitive to this ole sojer. :beer:

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
My absolute favorite nutter.... BTW have seen and encountered ufo's for 45 years first in 76. You only experience that which is in your realm of reality, so for most they don't exist...... to them.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
imagining here:
Let's say there is UFO technology, been held close to the chest for decades...

and now the communists get their hands on it

yep, this has a big steaming pile of Success all over it