• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Relax. Our Government is Back to Normal

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
OOOOOH I feel soooo much better now !!!! :make happy::totally steamed:

. . at least as far as the 0bummer minions are concerned, and they are controlling Jo & the Ho!

It may have taken six weeks, but we are finally back to “normal”.

Gas is up $1/gallon, we are bombing the Middle East again, and thousands of jobs have been destroyed.

Our borders are open to Covid-19 illegals, toy potato heads are “offensive," Dr. Seuss has been banned, Coca Cola needs employees to be "less white," and taxpayers are paying for foreign abortions.

Our military is paying for sex changes, and lesbians and trannies are being promoted to generals.

Thank God we are finally rid of the guy who wrote mean tweets and dared to put America and Americans first!

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Two more weeks and the patriots will invoke 'The Plan'. Just wait for it! We're on the precipice of taking the country back...no really, we are! I read it on the interwebs so it must be true!

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Two more weeks and the patriots will invoke 'The Plan'. Just wait for it! We're on the precipice of taking the country back...no really, we are! I read it on the interwebs so it must be true!
Do not join the other side with mock sardonicism. It does not suit you.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The government in charge was not elected by the people however; it controls the people. Seems more like a dictatorship than anything else to be. It sure doesn't ring like a Constitutional Republic
1619793930422.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Do not join the other side with mock sardonicism. It does not suit you.
You're misinterpreting my post sir. It's not based in sarcasm. I don't believe what we've been told Walt. I don't know what to believe but I don't believe that.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The government in charge was not elected by the people however; it controls the people. Seems more like a dictatorship than anything else to be. It sure doesn't ring like a Constitutional Republic
That is absolutely correct.

That is why the Marines "made a peaceful transition to military control". <-- Remember the Commanding General's quote?

The EO put in as soon as Trump was elected specifically authorized military takeover requirements: They were all met.

Stay right here in your foxhole with yer Unca and a host of others. You will see.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
That is absolutely correct.

That is why the Marines "made a peaceful transition to military control". <-- Remember the Commanding General's quote?

The EO put in as soon as Trump was elected specifically authorized military takeover requirements: They were all met.

Stay right here in your foxhole with yer Unca and a host of others. You will see.
sigh.....Walter, you're relentless. That's why I luv ya man!

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
One of my favorite pistols of all time was a used but very good condition German Police Sig P228 that I had ceracoated to a bright nickle finish, which made it pretty much new. It was sweet shooter at 50 feet.

Sold it because I was mainly using a H&K USP at the time that was even more accurate, but still wish I had never sold the Sig.

As to this world ever being normal again, I'm afraid it will never be the same. The damage is severe, and not just in lives and morbidity, but in faith in mankind itself.

But isn't that why we protect ourselves...

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The government in charge was not elected by the people however; it controls the people. Seems more like a dictatorship than anything else to be. It sure doesn't ring like a Constitutional RepublicView attachment 209176
Self-destructing.

NO nation, NO society, dictatorship, empire, has EVER existed for ANY period of time by making money out of nothing. NEVER! Even empires that had sovereign wealth backed by gold, got destroyed by loose fiscal behaviors. Spain, for example - Phillip of Spain, had a stream of gold flowing in from the New World. So, he did what those in government do best - he spent, wildly. And the Spanish Empire was broke in a generation, and gone for all time.

We don't even HAVE that gold coming in, and didn't have it. We had a fiction - that the dollar was "as good as" gold. Because once upon a time, the government had sound money and took debt seriously.

That's gone 50 years, now - over two generations. And what's been squandered in the last ten years, dwarfs anything ever done, anywhere...all of it digitally-created fake money.

Now the mask is off - the incumbents in various offices have been able to rig sinecures, become election-proof, un-defeatable...and over the last 70 years, a Political Elite Class has morphed into being. Its regulatory power enables it to extract tribute from business; who then work to ensure that those bought incumbents (who took PAC tributes) remain in, and doing business's bidding.

Regulatory Capture.

Now the Elites, having long ago come to regard themselves as a race above, now hold us in withering contempt. WISH OUR DESTRUCTION. Want us replaced with pliant peons from Third World hellholes. They no longer GAF about elections.

But the laws of economics are not like the law that is the Constitution. Constitutions can be ignored or perverted by courts or armies. Laws of economics are immutable.

Crash coming. Which way it goes, depends on how well we plan - not only for personal and community survival, but for how to seize the moment, make it a turning point in liberation, not a time when the shackles tightened.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Self-destructing.

NO nation, NO society, dictatorship, empire, has EVER existed for ANY period of time by making money out of nothing. NEVER! Even empires that had sovereign wealth backed by gold, got destroyed by loose fiscal behaviors. Spain, for example - Phillip of Spain, had a stream of gold flowing in from the New World. So, he did what those in government do best - he spent, wildly. And the Spanish Empire was broke in a generation, and gone for all time.

We don't even HAVE that gold coming in, and didn't have it. We had a fiction - that the dollar was "as good as" gold. Because once upon a time, the government had sound money and took debt seriously.

That's gone 50 years, now - over two generations. And what's been squandered in the last ten years, dwarfs anything ever done, anywhere...all of it digitally-created fake money.

Now the mask is off - the incumbents in various offices have been able to rig sinecures, become election-proof, un-defeatable...and over the last 70 years, a Political Elite Class has morphed into being. Its regulatory power enables it to extract tribute from business; who then work to ensure that those bought incumbents (who took PAC tributes) remain in, and doing business's bidding.

Regulatory Capture.

Now the Elites, having long ago come to regard themselves as a race above, now hold us in withering contempt. WISH OUR DESTRUCTION. Want us replaced with pliant peons from Third World hellholes. They no longer GAF about elections.

But the laws of economics are not like the law that is the Constitution. Constitutions can be ignored or perverted by courts or armies. Laws of economics are immutable.

Crash coming. Which way it goes, depends on how well we plan - not only for personal and community survival, but for how to seize the moment, make it a turning THis post needs to be stickiedpoint in liberation, not a time when the shackles tightened.
This post needs to be stickied!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have nothing to add to Casey's spot on words of wisdom here other than...
Be sure to count and recount your food, water, guns, ammo, PMs and prayers! Be ready for this truly will come to pass for us all and only those prepared have a chance to survive more than a few months.
1619873391565.png

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We are sending more troops to Afghanistan in order to pull out of Afghanistan.
Supposed to be out today [May 1, 2001] by previous treaty, ending the longest war in American history.
However, Biden tore that up. New date: 9/21. You know, the twenty anniversary of 9/11 "attack".

These mother fuckers are sick.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We don't even HAVE that gold coming in,

When, where, from who, how, does the govt get gold?
Obviously they are creating fiat promised future debt to make any purchases if any.
Have they EVER added to the govt holdings? When? How? Where?

If we eve have any gold the US Debt clock says it's worth right now about 34.2K per toz.
Would they revalue it at some point?
What would happen if all currencies were revalued at the same time?
Would that clean the slate & start everyone out of the great reset?

What comes first, NWO with zero sovereignty or borders or the currency reset?

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
First the problem, currency reset. Then the solution, NWO.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
We are sending more troops to Afghanistan in order to pull out of Afghanistan.
Supposed to be out today [May 1, 2001] by previous treaty, ending the longest war in American history.
However, Biden tore that up. New date: 9/21. You know, the twenty anniversary of 9/11 "attack".

These mother fuckers are sick.
They're not sick. They're progressing with their plan...underline America. It's working well, isn't it? Where's that military takeover I've been hearing so much about? What's the purpose of those guys standing around DC twiddling their thumbs? You would think someone would put a stop to this nonsense if in fact Bidet was a shadow puppet prez.

None of it makes any sense!

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Where's that military takeover I've been hearing so much about?"

The military is going through a political witch hunt or purity test, much like the Red Army did. Each level has a political officer, known in the US Army as the EO representative at each level. A political commissar if you will. Hoping for a military takeover is like hoping BLM will save your business from destruction.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
First the problem, currency reset. Then the solution, NWO.
The "currency reset" will be their moving from an undercut, compromised foundation, previously solid...to an new structure anchored in QUICKSAND! The NWO exists only as long as the infrastructure will. It MAY be workable for a time - that's debatable; no megalomaniac leader has ever been able to rule the world, ever; too many variables and too many pressures, stressors, opportunities. But once the grid collapses; once it's not possible to make riches developing drones, cameras, biochips...because there ARE no riches, there is no WEALTH...once it goes away, and the delicate infrastructure crumbles (technology tools wear out in short years) the NWO collapses in chaos.

Famine will have begun already.

I'm worried about famine. I'm worried about, how, long before this collapse, that Little People (like moi) will be denied access to protein-rich food (I'm diabetic). I'm worried about forced-injection of this sham-vaxx.

But I am not worried about the NWO. This is just the end-stage of the American Empire's collapse...repeating all of human history, ending the same way.