• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Remedies & Protocols for victims of CoV-19 vaccine

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
OK so this is funny or maybe not. From China they have Fennel extract that is 98% Shikimic acid. Wouldn't trust it but maybe they know something?
Linky

Fennel-Extract.png

Fennel Extract​

Fennel extracts have cold pain, facilitating and moderate, used for cold hernia of abdominal pain, testes pendant, dysmenorrhea, abdominal pain, less often abdominal distension painful, eat less in children, hydrocele testis and other symptoms.

Features​

Specification: 5:1 ,10:1, 20:1,Shikimic Acid 98%
Botanical Source: Foeniculum vulgare Mill
Part used: Seeds
Appearance: Light Yellow Brown Fine Powder
Active ingredient: Shikimic Acid
Molecular Formula: C7H10O5
Mol. Wt.: 174.15g/mol
Get Free Quote

Basic Information​

Product name : Fennel extract
Specification: 5:1 ,10:1, 20:1,Shikimic Acid 98%
Botanical Source: Foeniculum vulgare Mill
Part used: Seeds
Appearance: Light Yellow Brown Fine Powder
Active ingredient: Shikimic Acid
Molecular Formula: C7H10O5
Mol. Wt.: 174.15g/mol

Ha Ha.
I found several extract possibilities. Amazon does have them too. There is one on ebay that is Pine , Star anise and fennel. Ill post links this morning.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I spent hours on research studies yesterday. I got to thinking about Fauci. If he tells us to do it going in the opposite direction is where I want to look. When Dozer and his wife were having a hard time with covid he told me they took Ibuprofen and felt relief not only in fever but his wife with her breathing. Of course Fauci said NO to that from day 1 of the plandemic. I found some interesting research. At worst it does no harm when you have covid. At best it might help a lot. I found a study that nebulizing ibuprofen like hydrogen peroxide can really help covid. The reason they do not want you taking Ibuprofen if you take the vax is because it can stop the immediate inflammation process. So I am wondering if you can dampen that spike protein and the inflammation by having a heavy dose of it on board when you receive the vax. I can not recommend it but I can put it out there and let you guys look at the studies.

So I am going to put this out there. You guys have to read and decide. If you take ibuprofen and its in your blood before the vax it can possibly affect how the vaccine works. It can slow down the inflammation from the spike protein. for yourselves. Read and decide.

This whole study is interesting but skip to 5 and 6 . So this is why Fauci tell us not to take Ibuprofen. It helps
Read this study vvvvvvvvv

nebulizing

safe to take with covid

Last edited:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I spent hours on research studies yesterday. I got to thinking about Fauci. If he tells us to do it going in the opposite direction is where I want to look. When Dozer and his wife were having a hard time with covid he told me they took Ibuprofen and felt relief not only in fever but his wife with her breathing. Of course Fauci said NO to that from day 1 of the plandemic. I found some interesting research. At worst it does no harm when you have covid. At best it might help a lot. I found a study that nebulizing ibuprofen like hydrogen peroxide can really help covid. The reason they do not want you taking Ibuprofen if you take the vax is because it can stop the immediate inflammation process. So I am wondering if you can dampen that spike protein and the inflammation by having a heavy dose of it on board when you receive the vax. I can not recommend it but I can put it out there and let you guys look at the studies.

So I am going to put this out there. You guys have to read and decide. If you take ibuprofen and its in your blood before the vax it can possibly affect how the vaccine works. It can slow down the inflammation from the spike protein. for yourselves. Read and decide.

This whole study is interesting but skip to 5 and 6 . So this is why Fauci tell us not to take Ibuprofen. It helps
Read this study vvvvvvvvv

nebulizing

safe to take with covid

Confused…so should I take Motrin before or after shot?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
You need more than ibuprofen. You need the pine needle tea and some of the ivermectin protocol. The ibuprofen is something I have decided to do to lessen spike protein inflammation but you need other stuff too. Message me if you need help

Last edited:

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
NOT MEDICAL ADVICE
I'm going to summarize some protocols here. There is no set protocol for avoiding covid 19 vaccine injury. What I have found in the following links below is this. Some suggest staying on the ivermectin protocol before and after vaccination is the way to go. They basically treat the vaccine like you had the virus and say injury can be avoided by using the covid protocol before and after vax. We all have the protocol from the ivermectin link and its in one of the links below.

There is also some compelling studies on pine needle tea. The study is below in the links. You can use an extract or drink tea or do both. Extracts can be powerful but there may be merit to doing both tea and extract. One extract also has star anise in it and that looks like a promising addition to pine needle.

This pine needle, star anise tincture just came back in stock on Etsy and goes fast.

Pine needle teas are all over Etsy

In the links below is also some compelling info on the hydrogen peroxide nebulizing Lucdiver has talked about.

Everyone has to read and decide for themselves. My personal plan if anyone in the family has to be vaxxed is they will have both Benadryl and ibuprofen in their blood at the time the vax is given. Find the interesting info and studies on covid and ibuprofen in one of the threads below. There is a reason Fauci told us not to take it. :mad:
Benadryl will not stop a full blow anaphylactic reaction but it could help with hives and other allergic issues . Two people in my work area ended up in the ER with allergic reactions after the Pfizer vax. We will also do the ivermectin protocol and pine needle extracts an teas.

There is lots of other good info in this thread for other protocols.

This is mostly herbal based

There a lot of sites on that like for pine teas….any recommendation ?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Ya I need the jab, gonna find a place that just does the one time J and J ”vaccine.” Should I take Ivermectin first?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Country of Origin ‏ : ‎ China
I prefer Esty but if he is a hurry he needs the stuff quick. I posted some Esty links too but it will take a week,

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ya I need the jab, gonna find a place that just does the one time J and J ”vaccine.” Should I take Ivermectin first?
yes and for 5 days after ..and zinc. Vitamin D and Vitamin C. Pine needle tea for 2 weeks after 3 times daily

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I prefer Esty but if he is a hurry he needs the stuff quick. I posted some Esty links too but it will take a week,
I'd rather wait on Etsy myself. Nothing you can ingest from China can be trusted as far as I'm concerned.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'd rather wait on Etsy myself. Nothing you can ingest from China can be trusted as far as I'm concerned.
I agree but better china tea than no tea

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I updated first thread on the protocol. See what you think

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
ALSO
Aspirin beforehand, during and after.
To prevent clotting in the whole circulatory system, including brain (stroke), organs (liver etc) and all tiny capillary veins.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wife's cousin is a chiro and he recommended Lobelia tea to help open up the lungs.

I bought 4 oz (PLENTY) and it did help some. I still have 3 oz remaining.

Ex smokers drink it to help breathing when quitting.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
ALSO
Aspirin beforehand, during and after.
To prevent clotting in the whole circulatory system, including brain (stroke), organs (liver etc) and all tiny capillary veins.
there are so many wonderful herbs. When you start reading on covid you find there are many natural things that beat it down. Sadly you have to go looking for them. Also it easy to kill on surfaces. Soap and water or alcohol can kill it. Doesn't even need bleach.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My next venture will be trying to get some info on the mononuclear antibodies. Ill be honest, I know very little about them.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My next venture will be trying to get some info on the mononuclear antibodies. Ill be honest, I know very little about them.
different from monoclonal antibodies?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
bump in case anyone is getting jabbed

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, Avalon, "Trump's" REGENERON mono-clonal anti-body treatment is getting deployed in the UK...

Antibody cocktail, touted by Trump as 'cure' for Covid-19, to be launched across UK next week for coronavirus patients​

A new antibody drug, Ronapreve, will become available for coronavirus parents across Britain next week, the UK government has said. The drug was used to treat then-US President Donald Trump, who hailed it as a "cure" for Covid-19.
The drug, jointly developed by Roche and Regeneron, will be initially used among those with a weak antibody response to the virus, British health authorities said Friday.
"We have secured a brand new treatment for our most vulnerable patients in hospitals across the UK and I am thrilled it will be saving lives from as early as next week," Health Secretary Sajid Javid said in a statement announcing the Ronapreve launch.
It will be used to treat patients without antibodies to SARS CoV-2 who are either aged 50 and over, or are aged 12 to 49 and are considered to be immunocompromised.
Eligibility for the treatment will be determined via antibody testing, with those showing a lack of "adequate existing antibody response" approved to receive the drug, Javid added. Ronapreve was greenlit for use in the UK by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) back in August.

Hailing the upcoming rollout, one of the companies behind the drug expressed hope for the continuation of its partnership with British health authorities.

"This is just another step in our journey to overcome Covid-19, and we will continue to collaborate with partners to identify and investigate multiple options that may help different groups of patients," Covid-19 Lead at Roche, Paul McManus, said in a statement.

Together with Regeneron, we're grateful for the collaboration of the vaccine taskforce and NHS England in helping to bring this important antibody cocktail to treat and prevent acute Covid-19 across the UK.
The drug is a monoclonal antibody combination treatment. Ronapreve is administered through injections or infusions, binding with the coronavirus and stopping the disease from reaching cells in the respiratory system – effectively, it is said to act similarly to a natural immune response.