• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Remember talk about Canary Island Mega-Tsunami?

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter ++

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's where Christopher Columbus pit stopped before his famous journey to discover new lands for the people of Europe to colonize.
Could you say that at a college?

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Have them call the clingon foundation , they never spent the billions they got from Haiti and the other payoffs

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Is'nt that the Island that could fall apart and cause a mega tidal wave? Edgar Casey predicted the tidal wave. It would basically wipe out everything up to the appalachians I think.. Some speculated it would be an asteroid that caused it and others an island that would break apart.. I thought it was the Canaries I could be wrong.

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Is'nt that the Island that could fall apart and cause a mega tidal wave? Edgar Casey predicted the tidal wave. It would basically wipe out everything up to the appalachians I think.. Some speculated it would be an asteroid that caused it and others an island that would break apart.. I thought it was the Canaries I could be wrong.
La Palma was rocked by more than 40 seismic movements of low magnitude and intensity

This is news? It's all bullshit my friend! Wake up and smell the coffee!

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
La Palma was rocked by more than 40 seismic movements of low magnitude and intensity

Does that coffee have whiskey in it? Then no I have some here already.

edit: what is with the hiccups? I so hate my puter.