• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

REP. LOUDERMILK: SMALL BUSINESSES "FEEL LIKE THEY’RE AT WAR" WITH GOVERNMENT, BIG CORPORATIONS

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

REP. LOUDERMILK: SMALL BUSINESSES "FEEL LIKE THEY’RE AT WAR" WITH GOVERNMENT, BIG CORPORATIONS​

Congressman Barry Loudermilk (R-GA) stated that small businesses are being destroyed by government unemployment policies and big corporations at a Tuesday press conference, relaying what one business owner told him: "I can't compete with a federal government who will pay somebody more to stay at home than I can afford to pay them to come and earn a living."

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The government and big corporations are trying to crush small business so yeah, he may be right on this one

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much are at war. And I'm cutting out Big Business's as much as possible. Though that gets very difficult.

Had a middle man company try to get me to sign a "required" statement. Of course they send a lot of business to my coworker so its hard to say no. Basically, they want to force their stupid practices and opinions on us. This statement stated that we only used the latest software versions (so you must use Microsoft 10 spyware) change your passwords every 90 days, and other stupid crap. Even included a policy that you have a clean desk or some stupid thing.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
it's a little too little
it's a little too late....

it's to give us that warm feeling that anyone 'up there' gives 2¢ worth of thought to us

they don't