• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Rep. Slaughter on Concealed Carry: It Will Pass And ‘Now We Are All Going To Shoot Each Other’

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Liberal think...

Rep. Slaughter on Concealed Carry: It Will Pass And ‘Now We Are All Going To Shoot Each Other’

During Tuesday’s House Rules Committee hearing on the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act, Rep. Louise Slaughter (D –N.Y.) claimed the measure would pass and that “now we are all going to shoot each other.”

“I know we can’t stop this bill. I know this is going to pass, there is no question about it and we will add that to this litany of things to what you're doing to the tax bill and now we’re all going to shoot each other,” Slaughter said while debating the bill with Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.).

“And no-holds barred. This is not the Congress I’ve known and loved so many years but it’s the one we got.” Slaughter said.

Despite Slaughter’s interpretation, H.R. 38 does not mention everyone shooting each other. It does, however, focus on one state honoring another state’s legal concealed carry permit.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
This is exactly how my daughter living in Snowflake central (the spiritual Capital of California) Ojai sees it. When she lived in Oakland she carried a knife and wanted a gun. Now? She wears a "crystal" pendant or something.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Which may be more protection (in her mind) in her environment than a gun

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Of course if you ask the same morons if they'll suddenly start using crack if it's legalized and you get an "of course not!".

These people "think" with their "feel" parts.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Bang!!!

:tex::winks2:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
((Rep. Louise Slaughter (D –N.Y.) claimed the measure would pass and that “now we are all going to shoot each other.”))

Sounds like a threat to me, the FBI should arrest her for inciting violence

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Well geeze Louise, we can only hope the slaughter begins with Slaughter. :fire:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
How do dumb ass people like her get elected to begin with, it does not reflect well on the voters of that area does it. Maybe they should move them all to 2/3 states and fence them in.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
During Tuesday’s House Rules Committee hearing on the Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act, Rep. Louise Slaughter (D –N.Y.) claimed the measure would pass and that “now we are all going to shoot each other.”
Did anyone asked her " when was the last time a CC person, improperly, illegally, shot someone ? I cannot think of even one time !
It is usually a demented "plant", by we know who, that goes on a killing spree !

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Did anyone asked her " when was the last time a CC person, improperly, illegally, shot someone ? I cannot think of even one time !
It is usually a demented "plant", by we know who, that goes on a killing spree !
Libs dont deal in facts

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
How do dumb ass people like her get elected to begin with, it does not reflect well on the voters of that area does it. Maybe they should move them all to 2/3 states and fence them in.
They've been trying that which is why we have California. The experiment worked as expected the only problem was they never built the fence....