• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Report: Tiger Woods' condition has worsened as he can't move well or sit without pain

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Report: Tiger Woods' condition has worsened as he can't move well or sit without pain

Business Insider

Scott Davis 11 hrs ago

In December, when we last heard from Tiger Woods, he gave a depressing press conference about the state of his back.

At the time, Tiger said his rehab consisted of walking, he was playing video games to pass the time, and there was "no light at the end of the tunnel."

Now, according to Robert Lusetich, author of "Unplayable: An Inside Account of Tiger's Most Tumultuous Season," Tiger's future to golf seems in jeopardy, as his condition has worsened.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/gol...cant-move-well-or-sit-without-pain/ar-BBpORdC

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Whatever. I have disdain for the lavish attention for "sports heroes". And golf is not a sport. He got his money, he should be happy with that and just shut up.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
He was impressive when he played well.

How does that go? Live hard, die young, and leave a good looking corpse...??

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Tiger Woods ranks No. 26 on our inaugural list of the top 40 richest entrepreneurs under the age of 40. He is the only athlete to make the cut. Here’s a quick look at the reasons why.

Name: Tiger Woods

Net worth: $700 million

Woods has earned $1.35 billion since turning pro in 1996 with barely 10% of the total derived from prize money on the golf course. The bulk of Woods’ fortune was generated from endorsements with the likes of Accenture , AT&T T +0.79%, Buick, Gatorade , Nike NKE +1.45%. All of those blue-chip brands have left Woods, but Nike who has stuck by the 14-time Majors winner and pays him more than $20 million a year. Nike built a $711 million-in-sales golf division on the back of Woods. Woods other current partners include Hero MotoCorp, Kowa, MusclePharm, Rolex and Upper Deck.

In addition to his sponsor haul, Woods has a wildly lucrative pension thanks to the PGA Tour’s generous retirement plan. Woods’ net worth did take a hit with his $100 million divorce in 2010 from Elin Nordegren.
I am not personally concerned with his pain. I got a lot of pain from my work and I have peanuts to show for it. Too bad so sad I say.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
He banged a lot of chicks behind his wife's back. I guess Karma has a way of catching up.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Tiger Woods moving 'like he's human again' after social media rumours of a setback in recovery from third back surgery are denied
  • Tiger Woods's agent, Mark Steinberg, denied rumours of recovery setback
  • Twitter rumours suggested Woods could not sit properly in a car
  • Two friends of Woods have said he is making progress after back surgery
  • The 14-time Major winner has not played since August last year

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-3460630/Tiger-Woods-moving-like-s-human-social-media-rumours-setback-recovery-surgery-denied.html#ixzz414LBzXhf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
He banged a lot of chicks behind his wife's back. I guess Karma has a way of catching up.
No man is supposed to be that successful and only bang one woman.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I agree with those who say he was amazing to watch. Maybe you have to know what a 3 wood is to understand. I have twenty seven years in the same industry and a bad back to go with it.

Last edited:

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
To be fair, that guy was really good in his prime, and his prime lasted for a long time
...and hasn't done shyt since his personal "in house" physician was arrested smuggling HGH into the country (espn barely touched it) and the older golfers like Nicklaus demanded the PGA drug test.

Not a fan, he was great golfer on his own but was allowed to juice by the PGA in exchange for the billions he brought in with TV revenue and resurrecting the sport to young people. Baseball and the other proffesional sports showed us that any athlete that was doing superhuman things on the athletic field during the late 90's and 2000's was on the juice.

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
technology money media change with the times. and it's costly

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Rory McIlroy pokes fun at Tiger Woods and his skinny calves after posting Twitter video - but adds 'golf is lucky to have him'
  • Rory McIlroy joked to Tiger Woods that he should 'do a few calf raises'
  • McIlroy made the comment after Woods posted a video swinging an iron
  • The Northern Irishman clarified his joke on Twitter a few hours after
  • Woods is recovering from his third back surgery in October
  • For more of the latest on Rory McIlory visit www.dailymail.co.uk/mcilroy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/golf/article-3463425/Rory-McIlroy-pokes-fun-Tiger-Woods-skinny-calves-posting-Twitter-video-saying-golf-lucky-him.html#ixzz41O3pFN3E
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook