• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Resolution

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sometimes when I navigate to the site the resolution blows up crazy to the point its not even functional. Seems to reset sometimes when I click the main goldismoney2 symbol on the top banner. Any ideas?

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Are you on a phone? If so, edit your preferences and select the style as "Mobile GIM" and problem solved.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Nope I am on a desktop PC. I just tested it again. Closed my tab. Reopened a new tab and navigated to the site and had crazy resolution again until I clicked the banner, which brought it back to normal. I will try deleting my cookies.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Hmmm...I dunno then...try it anyway? Before this change it would blow up the text to a ridiculous level on my phone (when I would open threads to read them--not on the main page). Scorp added this option, I selected it and voila! Problem solved....

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Just deleted cookies and its still happening. If I navigate to goldismoney2.com crazy resolution until I click the main banner then it goes back to normal. Weird.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
chrome