• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Rest In Peace Jeff Fenholt

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
He came and sang once at the church I attended. He was in the process of getting funding for a operatic album. Amazing voice and range. Great projection. Will be missed.
His "Jesus Christ, Superstar" was wonderful!

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I remember a conversation I had on the street with one of those guys back in the day, mid 70s.

1568384443555.png
Lonnie Frisbee
"This was true window pane, LSD-25 from Sandoz labs, suddenly the clouds parted and I saw the four horses of the Apocalypse ride out from the sky."

"If you didn't see God or The Devil it wasn't legit acid"

Some of them did go straight and become born-again Christians, but the majority dove into a bottomless bottle of booze and never talked about it again.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I saw Lonnie once in a small gathering where he talked about his recent mission trip to Africa and how he was able get free passage by promising to endorse the luggage he used. He did struggle with homosexuality and eventually got the "right foot of fellowship" from Chuck Smiths Calvary Chapel and John Wimber of the Vineyard. He died in 1993 of AIDS at the age of 43.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Frisbee

SC

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Yeah, some of them walked way too close to the flame. But when they shined they really shined.

Could talk hours about it, but this isn't the right place or time.

So, RIP Jeff Fenholt.

thanks again SC for the update.