• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Rhode Island National Guard To Conduct House-To-House Searches,

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
The ignorance and arrogance of someone saying they're not taking our guns, while they're taking our guns, befuddles me. If they are wrongfully taking someones guns, anybody's next. No? Yes. But of course not you. Wake the fuck up
Who’s guns are they taking? Have your guns been confiscated?

I just did a brief reconnaissance of my area ....no national guard troops or black helicopters have been spotted. I also did an inventory of my weapons and ammo ....nothing is missing (so far).
I will continue to conduct short range area patrols until I make contact with the enemy, er ...I mean national guard troops. All intelligence gathered will be sent up to Scorp at S2.

Good luck everyone, river bravo six out.

I know many of you guys are living in stressful times but let’s try and keep it together.
Maybe have your therapists up your dosages until things get back to normal.

Last edited:

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
The way some talk on here, you'd think the military has never gone into a city of 7+million, isolated a district of 1.2million, and gone door to door to enforcing gun control and limits. Do I expect our military to ever turn on our citizens? No. But then, I'm not a puppet master or standing behind the curtain, either.
Well I guess if history is a guide It’s only a matter of time before we’re all crammed together in the back of a cattle car on our way to some concentration camp.

Or maybe that same army will surround a city and begin killing every living thing inside it including the animals .....Mongolian style.

Anything’s possible right.

[Rolls Eyes]

AguA

Silver Miner
Seeker
Well I guess if history is a guide It’s only a matter of time before we’re all crammed together in the back of a cattle car on our way to some concentration camp.

Or maybe that same army will surround a city and begin killing every living thing inside it including the animals .....Mongolian style.

Anything’s possible right.

[Rolls Eyes]
How about you do some research instead of spouting off? The events I'm talking about occurred just a few years ago. Not back in the 1940s.