• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Right Angle - Trump Derangement Syndrome: Losing Their Minds

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
The best part starts at about the 5 minute mark....

Right Angle - Trump Derangement Syndrome: Losing Their Minds - 10/18/17 (11 min 18 sec):

Published on Oct 18, 2017 by BillWhittleChannel
Trump Derangement Syndrome seems to infect everyone on the Left who is incapable of coming to terms with the fact that President Trump emerged victorious a year ago. From late night shows to washed up comedians, it appears they are hell bent on making complete fools of themselves. It has even infected academia, where a Harvard Law professor named Lawrence Lessig suggested that Hillary could still be President. How is Trump able to drive these people crazy? Bill, Steve, and Scott explain this phenomenon.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Very famous people need to be arrested for me to pay attention to any of this crap! I'm tired of being led around by the nose with this 'new breaking evidence of blah, blah, blah'. Arrest the bitch and the progressive messiah or I ain't playin'!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter