• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Riots in Minneapolis, MN over George Floyd death.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
When virtue signaling goes wrong.

View attachment 168287
ABC News
@abc
Many black organizers say they don't want police kneeling or marching with them.
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1269746502131503104
Whites want to get along with everyone.

Not everyone wants to get along with the whites?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Victims of Leftist Riots Lives Matter (3 min 26 sec):

Published on Jun 8, 2020 by Turning Point USA​

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Georgia State Trooper Responds to Black Lives Matter Protesters Asking Him to Take a Knee, ‘I Only Kneel For God’
1591646425132.png

Democrat lawmakers, white liberal protesters and police officers across the country have been ‘kneeling in solidarity’ with Black Lives Matter protesters.

The movement has turned into a cult.

But one Georgia State Trooper said no way.

Trooper O’Neal Saddler told the protesters he only kneels for God.

“I was supposed to be out of town this weekend with my wife,” Saddler told the protester.

“I took off today, this weekend, but I’m out here just to make sure y’all are safe. Don’t go there with respect, okay? I have much respect, but I only kneel for one person, and that’s God,” he added as he walked away.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/georgia-state-trooper-responds-black-lives-matter-protesters-asking-take-knee-kneel-god-video/

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
More evidence this is Fake as hell. Just more DS theatrics.
It doesn't matter how fake it is....it's how real its perceived to be that counts

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Must have been a good vid. It's gone.
I just played it and it worked for me. Had to scroll down to where it says "Watch".

God bless that man! We need many more like him.

Just explained to my mom why I'm planning to leave the state (4 year plan). She's not happy, thinks Mpls will change for the better, but we have different ideologies and I am far less optimistic.

I couldn't watch the video when I saw what the cop was going. Never going to end well. He needs to go away for a very long time along with those assholes who stood by and watched. Hey you wanna go full blown monkey on the guy shoot the motherfucker in the kneecap. End of story.

Not an excuse for these jerkoffs to go on a looting spree nationwide.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I just played it and it worked for me. Had to scroll down to where it says "Watch".

God bless that man! We need many more like him.

Just explained to my mom why I'm planning to leave the state (4 year plan). She's not happy, thinks Mpls will change for the better, but we have different ideologies and I am far less optimistic.
I got a blank screen. When I clicked on it after reading your post, it asked me to sign in. Some other time maybe.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Get out Eric. Not looking good.

View attachment 168337
https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1270060165346349059
I sighted Ellison (and the likes) as #1 reason. I don't want my tax money supporting these dirt bags.

There was a time it was worth fighting for liberty here. We even once had Jesse Ventura for governor. Maybe it's not all lost, technically Ron Paul won the MN GOP in 2012 and I played a big part in that. However, the realist in me says all is lost.

The officials, (the governor, mayor of mpls, everyone in charge of MPD, etc.), showed they were willing to stand down to a bunch of terrorists and let them destroy a plethora of small businesses to an extend that seems nothing more than supportive.

With the media and celebrity retards in full support of all these businesses destroyed it is even worth questioning what will be left of the country, let alone the incompetent states as things "progress".

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I sighted Ellison (and the likes) as #1 reason. I don't want my tax money supporting these dirt bags.

There was a time it was worth fighting for liberty here. We even once had Jesse Ventura for governor. Maybe it's not all lost, technically Ron Paul won the MN GOP in 2012 and I played a big part in that. However, the realist in me says all is lost.

The officials, (the governor, mayor of mpls, everyone in charge of MPD, etc.), showed they were willing to stand down to a bunch of terrorists and let them destroy a plethora of small businesses to an extend that seems nothing more than supportive.

With the media and celebrity retards in full support of all these businesses destroyed it is even worth questioning what will be left of the country, let alone the incompetent states as things "progress".
All that started a fire. On all sides.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
FWIW:

U.S Attorney: Man charged in connection to arson at Third Precinct

KSTP
Updated: June 08, 2020 05:18 PM
Created: June 08, 2020 04:18 PM
A St. Paul man has been charged in connection to the arson at the Minneapolis Police Department's Third Precinct.
Monday, the U.S. Attorney's Office announced it charged 23-year-old Branden Michael Wolfe with aiding and abetting arson.
The Minneapolis Police Department's Third Precinct was caught on fire on May 28 following rioting that occurred after the death of George Floyd, a black man who died while in the custody of the Minneapolis Police Department.
According to a criminal complaint, police were called on June 3 to the Menards in St. Paul after they received a report that a person with police equipment was trying to get into the store. The person was later identified as Wolfe.

Photos from the arrest of Branden Michael Wolfe.
Photo from federal charging document
PreviousNext

The complaint says Wolfe was a security guard at the store but was fired following social media posts that referred to stealing items from the precinct.
When officers arrested Wolfe, he was wearing body armor and had a police duty belt with handcuffs, an earphone piece, a baton and knife.
When officers searched his home, they located a riot helmet, a 9mm pistol magazine, a police radio and an overdose kit.
The complaint says while in an interview with police, Wolfe admitted to being in the precinct. He told officers while in the third precinct, he pushed a wooden barrel into a fire, knowing it would help the fire continue to burn.

https://kstp.com/news/us-attorney-m...ion-to-arson-at-third-precinct/5754093/?cat=1

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
He told officers while in the third precinct, he pushed a wooden barrel into a fire, knowing it would help the fire continue to burn.
Just like the city stepped aside, to allow the city to continue to be burned. Only curtain people talk about that though.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
middle named 'lone wolfe'

bullshit smeared all over my screen there for a moment...i'll be back to wipe it up

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

MUST SEE! Media Is HIDING This: Look at Mass Destruction in Chicago, NYC, Minneapolis and St. Louis After Just One Week of Leftist “Peaceful Protest”

The mainstream media is not just biases, it is not just lying to the American public. The mainstream media is the ENEMY of the American people.

Last week was a historic wake up call for the United States.

The Democrat party took their anger out on American public.

The left rioted, looted, shot and killed, burned and destroyed.

The mainstream media DID NOT show you the aftermath of the leftist rage.

They hid this from the American people.

Here is a MUST SEE video from Chicago, New York City, St. Louis and Minneapolis of the aftermath of last week’s violence and destruction.

Via Andrew Marcus

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...week-leftist-peaceful-protest-shocking-video/

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

MUST SEE! Media Is HIDING This: Look at Mass Destruction in Chicago, NYC, Minneapolis and St. Louis After Just One Week of Leftist “Peaceful Protest”

The mainstream media is not just biases, it is not just lying to the American public. The mainstream media is the ENEMY of the American people.

Last week was a historic wake up call for the United States.

The Democrat party took their anger out on American public.

The left rioted, looted, shot and killed, burned and destroyed.

The mainstream media DID NOT show you the aftermath of the leftist rage.

They hid this from the American people.

Here is a MUST SEE video from Chicago, New York City, St. Louis and Minneapolis of the aftermath of last week’s violence and destruction.

Via Andrew Marcus

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...week-leftist-peaceful-protest-shocking-video/
Good! This is what they voted for! Fuck'em! I hope they enjoy their shit sandwich! Self inflicted!!!

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

I thank god everyday I was led to settle in my current location. Surrounded by good honest people and plenty of open spaces.

There are strongholds left on this land. The commies wont dare mess with us on our turf.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I thank god everyday I was led to settle in my current location. Surrounded by good honest people and plenty of open spaces.

There are strongholds left on this land. The commies wont dare mess with us on our turf.
At least I'm a little ways out. 1.7 acre 50+ miles from the twin cities. Edge of town. Farm field across the street, apple orchard to my other side (couple good folks live there but we're usually pretty far apart). On the other side I have some woods. Main long term motivators for moving would be here I can't legally have chickens, add a well, shoot even a BB gun. As I am at the edge of town, there is some hope I could de-annex from the city and get some more rights. There could be complications to that though. There is no simple task.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Here in Wisconsin. We have the completely corrupt and bankrupt state of Illinois to the South, and now the ghetto anarchy of Minnesota to the West. Good thing there is a big lake between us and the sharia stronghold of Michigan. However, we have a governor who has raised the rainbow flag over Madison. What is wrong with the upper midwest? Even Des Moines, Iowa, is turning into a diversity cess pool.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Here in Wisconsin. We have the completely corrupt and bankrupt state of Illinois to the South, and now the ghetto anarchy of Minnesota to the West. Good thing there is a big lake between us and the sharia stronghold of Michigan. However, we have a governor who has raised the rainbow flag over Madison. What is wrong with the upper midwest? Even Des Moines, Iowa, is turning into a diversity cess pool.
Damn. Where are the good states anymore? WI was on my possible list, but I have a whole lot more of research to do.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Factory Burned In Floyd Riots Will Leave Minneapolis, Owner Says
The owner of a manufacturing company based in Minneapolis has decided to move his factory after law enforcement was unable to protect the plant from burning during riots.

The plant shut down early in anticipation of the second night of riots and to ensure the safety of employees, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reported. President and Owner of 7-Sigma Inc. Kris Wyrobek said a production supervisor and maintenance worker who live near the plant kept watch over the business and reported a fire at an apartment complex next door.
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/08/minneapolis-factory-leaves-city-george-floyd-riots-protests-arson/

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Factory Burned In Floyd Riots Will Leave Minneapolis, Owner Says
The owner of a manufacturing company based in Minneapolis has decided to move his factory after law enforcement was unable to protect the plant from burning during riots.

The plant shut down early in anticipation of the second night of riots and to ensure the safety of employees, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reported. President and Owner of 7-Sigma Inc. Kris Wyrobek said a production supervisor and maintenance worker who live near the plant kept watch over the business and reported a fire at an apartment complex next door.
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/08/minneapolis-factory-leaves-city-george-floyd-riots-protests-arson/
Right now would be a brilliant time for a capable nearby MN city to declare they will maintain a strong rule of law and a good business economy. Meaning mayor, city council, all on board to invest a bit of effort to get the businesses leaving. Not that I expect that, just see that some cities have an opportunity here.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Firefighters Battle Construction Site Fire in Downtown Phoenix

Four-story unit was 40% complete

In a photo provided by the Phoenix Fire Department, a fire burns at a construction site near downtown Phoenix on Sunday, June 7, 2020.

The building on fire was under construction, according to a tweet from the Phoenix Fire Department. The cause of the fire wasn’t immediately known and it was unclear whether anyone was injured. (Capt. Frank Keller/Phoenix Fire Department via AP)

PHOENIX (AP) — Fire crews battled a massive fire at a construction site near downtown Phoenix late Sunday night.

The building on fire was a four-story apartment complex that was 40% built, the Phoenix Fire Department said in a statement. The cause of the fire wasn’t immediately known. Firefighters said no one was injured.
600 w grant building under construction​
166 people are talking about this
A “few hundred” firefighters responded, and crews were protecting buildings to the east as the fire spread.

Videos and photographs shared by the fire department showed a massive blaze on the western edge of the Arizona city’s Warehouse District and less than a mile south of the Sandra Day O’Connor U.S. Courthouse.

More than 1,800 people were without power nearby, according to an Arizona Public Service electric utility’s outage map that cited service interruption to a major power line as the reason. It wasn’t clear whether the outage was related to the fire, and power had been restored by early Monday, according to the outage map.

Flames and smoke from the fire were visible from Interstate 10 and Interstate 17, The Arizona Republic reported, based on images from Arizona Department of Transportation cameras.

Phoenix police arrested a man in connection with a shooting on the south side of the fire, but no injuries were reported in connection with the shooting, the fire department said. Further details about the shooting weren’t immediately available. The fire department also said people were reported jumping a fence into the fire area as crews worked.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Damn. Where are the good states anymore? WI was on my possible list, but I have a whole lot more of research to do.
Sioux Falls, SD. Knoxville, TN. Laramie, WY.

Not endorsements, just ideas.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Good! Let the commies burn down shit while people lock themselves up in their homes. We sit by and let it all happen then wonder what went wrong

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We sit by and let it all happen then wonder what went wrong
Don't blame GIMMERS (We sit by...) .
That statement needs to be pointed at the sheeple.
Nobody on this board will be thinking that statement.
Most of us would be in the " I tried to tell you (sheeple) but you would not listen. Told Ya So".

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Sioux Falls, SD you mean the Chinese owned Smithfield refugee central. East river SD too close to MN. Same for ND East river - Cass County refugees, Grand Forks same. ND Bismarck and west OK. SD west river OK. Heck if you look at beer virus cases, west river virtually nil, huge majority east river.

Interactive map for Beer virus cases for SD
https://www.keloland.com/covid-19/the-cases/

for ND
https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/north-dakota-coronavirus-cases

Last edited: