• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Riots in Minneapolis, MN over George Floyd death.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Sioux Falls, SD. Knoxville, TN. Laramie, WY.

Not endorsements, just ideas.
Sioux Falls is a favorite of mine. Minerva's a great restaurant downtown.
Lots of Norsk-American's there.

http://www.augie.edu/
Be a Viking

Meet Courtney Chrystal, Class of 2023

Since 1860, Augustana has been the place great thinkers come to dream big dreams and forge new pathways in pursuit of building a better tomorrow. Here, our Vikings accept the call to navigate uncharted waters, break down barriers and conquer new ground.
Join the voyage, board the ship, and Be a Viking at Augustana University

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Laramie and Jackson Hole is where the libtards live in Wyoming. Anyplace but those two.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1591677182909.png

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Iowa is the state of a speed and red light cameras every 10th mile. I’m goin two hours out of my way to avoid that GD place. Speaking of which, I need to update my photo ticket thread. I didn’t pay and they threatened but, never did attack my credit.

Good! Let the commies burn down shit while people lock themselves up in their homes. We sit by and let it all happen then wonder what went wrong
"what went wrong" is NlGGERS !!! North America will forever be a stench filled multicultural CESSP00L until we round up all the NlGGERS and ship them back to AFRICA !!!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"what went wrong" is NlGGERS !!! North America will forever be a stench filled multicultural CESSP00L until we round up all the NlGGERS and ship them back to AFRICA !!!
Well, I agree with your premise but as I get older I realize that niggers is too broad a term. Many people with black skin are good righteous people just like we all would like to think we are. I believe the niggers you may be referring to and who you describe are the weaponized urban Negros who simply can't walk away from the EBT cards, the street shootings and the inclusiveness their gangs offer them. These Negroes have low IQs and no common sense. They've been weaponized by the more intelligent blacks backed by the Zionists and the Bolsheviks. These low IQ animal-istic urban Negroes are a step above African jungle savages and represent the oppressed wing of the Leftist communist army.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hey, Cameo--I think we all got your point now. Why not take your crap somewhere else?
Your name SUITS YOU !!! Your post reveals more about YOU than you might think. YOU are the type that`ll blubber and cry about what a good, kind, loving friend you are to minorities but yet put your house up for sale the minute BLACKS move in next door !! I guess you haven`t watched any of the videos of these SIMIANS looting, burning, and dancing around the streets like CHIMPS, beating old white men to death, and destroying EVERYTHING IN SIGHT !!! And YOU have the utter gall to tell me to take my crap somewhere else !! So I should lay down and accept what the blacks are doing to North America by destroying our way of life simply because they`re BLACK ????? I know YOU will do that, but, unlike YOU, I don`t kiss ANYONE`s ass just to make myself out to be the "kind and loving" savior of humanity !!!

I usually ignore illiterate and uneducated LIBERALS, but in your case I thought I`d make an exception. Why not take your fake, pathetic snowflake-type lliberalistic cronyism to a site that appreciates knee crawling, ass kissing, pious bullshit like yours ..... like an ANTIFA or BLACK PANTHERS site ??? YOU are what`s WRONG with America ...... you and your fake politically correct "concern" for blacks !!

YOU take it somewhere else ...........

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Watch the hypocrites holler and scream when Trump resumes his rallies. But they have approved of the recent mass gatherings of protesters so they have no legitimacy to cry against Trump.

DT200609.jpg

Your name SUITS YOU !!! Your post reveals more about YOU than you might think. YOU are the type that`ll blubber and cry about what a good, kind, loving friend you are to minorities but yet put your house up for sale the minute BLACKS move in next door !! I guess you haven`t watched any of the videos of these SIMIANS looting, burning, and dancing around the streets like CHIMPS, beating old white men to death, and destroying EVERYTHING IN SIGHT !!! And YOU have the utter gall to tell me to take my crap somewhere else !! So I should lay down and accept what the blacks are doing to North America by destroying our way of life simply because they`re BLACK ????? I know YOU will do that, but, unlike YOU, I don`t kiss ANYONE`s ass just to make myself out to be the "kind and loving" savior of humanity !!!

I usually ignore illiterate and uneducated LIBERALS, but in your case I thought I`d make an exception. Why not take your fake, pathetic snowflake-type lliberalistic cronyism to a site that appreciates knee crawling, ass kissing, pious bullshit like yours ..... like an ANTIFA or BLACK PANTHERS site ??? YOU are what`s WRONG with America ...... you and your fake politically correct "concern" for blacks !!

I think you're a troll. It's crap like yours that will get sites like this banned--and I'm saying that is your goal, troll/\. Yours is a typical troll response--attack the person, not what he/she says or does. Yep--a troll who just happened to join in March 2020.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Turning Minneapolis into Detroit? What are they paying taxes to the city for??

Manufacturer that burned as Minneapolis protests turned violent plans to relocate from city
'They didn't protect our people,' 7-Sigma owner says of city officials.
By Jeffrey Meitrodt Star Tribune

JUNE 8, 2020 — 7:15PM

Video (01:42) : Drone video shows the damage from rioting and looting in Minneapolis, as well as images of the memorials for George Floyd.

A Minneapolis manufacturing company has decided to leave the city, with the company's owner saying he can't trust public officials who allowed his plant to burn during the recent riots. The move will cost the city about 50 jobs.

"They don't care about my business," said Kris Wyrobek, president and owner of 7-Sigma Inc., which has operated since 1987 at 2843 26th Av. in south Minneapolis. "They didn't protect our people. We were all on our own."

Wyrobek said the plant, which usually operates until 11 p.m., shut down about four hours early on the first night of the riots because he wanted to keep his workers out of harm's way. He said a production supervisor and a maintenance worker who live in the neighborhood became alarmed when fire broke out at the $30 million Midtown Corner affordable housing apartment complex that was under construction next door.

"The fire engine was just sitting there," Wyrobek said, "but they wouldn't do anything."

Two days after the riots began, Gov. Tim Walz described the city's response as an "abject failure." Walz ordered the National Guard into Minneapolis to restore order at the request of Mayor Jacob Frey. The violence sometimes overshadowed peaceful protests over the death last month of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police officers.

Frey said Monday that he was unaware of 7-Sigma's decision to move, and he declined to say whether the company's decision reflects the challenges facing city leaders as they try to convince business owners to rebuild in Minneapolis. Many business owners have criticized the city, saying their pleas for help went unanswered.

7-Sigma, a manufacturer that was heavily damaged in last month's protests in south Minneapolis, has decided to relocate its facility outside of Minneapolis. The company's multi-story building is shown in upper right in this May 28 file photo. Across the street from 7-Sigma is the block-long Midtown Corner, an affordable housing complex that was under construction before being destroyed by fire.
(Brian Peterson/Star Tribune via AP) ORG XMIT: MERbe08e2aa547ebaa7b3b40c77c641d

Frey said the city was overwhelmed by the riots. He said every fire truck was operating during the protests.

"This was a Guard-sized crisis and demanded a Guard-sized response," Frey said. "And once we had the full presence of the National Guard — which by the way hasn't been deployed since World War II — there was a significantly different result."

The city's first survey of property damage shows that nearly 1,000 commercial properties in Minneapolis were damaged during the riots, including 52 businesses that were completely destroyed and 30 other locations that sustained severe damage.

Owners and insurance experts estimate the costs of the damage could exceed $500 million. That would make the Twin Cities riots the second-costliest civil disturbance in U.S. history, trailing only those in Los Angeles in 1992, which were also sparked by racial tensions with police and had $1.4 billion in damages in today's dollars.

To accelerate the recovery, Frey announced Monday the creation of Minneapolis Forward: Community Now Coalition, which includes representatives of local business and community groups. Frey said the group will seek input from black residents and business owners to make sure rebuilding efforts accommodate their needs.

"George Floyd moved to Minneapolis for a fresh start," Frey said. "In honoring his memory and generations of black people who have been victimized before him, we will rebuild as a stronger, more equitable and more inclusive city."

Frey said the coalition will seek financial help from a broad range of private and public partners, but he refused to say how much money the city of Minneapolis is willing to commit to the rebuilding effort, saying that would be "premature." He said the group does not yet have a fundraising goal.

"The city will need to do its part, as well," said Frey, noting that he will request that any new permits or license be "expedited as much as possible."

Wyrobek said it is too late to keep his company in the city. 7-Sigma is a leader in the production of precision rollers used in high-speed printing systems used to produce bank statements and social security checks.

When asked if he thought of relocating before the riots, Wyrobek said, "not in my wildest nightmare." On Monday, he was sorting through the remnants of his business, figuring out how to get up and running again.

"We are cautiously optimistic we can do that," he said. "But we are certainly not able to do that in Minneapolis."

Jeffrey Meitrodt is an investigative reporter for the Star Tribune who specializes in stories involving the collision of business and government regulation.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Turning Minneapolis into Detroit? What are they paying taxes to the city for??

Manufacturer that burned as Minneapolis protests turned violent plans to relocate from city
'They didn't protect our people,' 7-Sigma owner says of city officials.
By Jeffrey Meitrodt Star Tribune

JUNE 8, 2020 — 7:15PM

Video (01:42) : Drone video shows the damage from rioting and looting in Minneapolis, as well as images of the memorials for George Floyd.

A Minneapolis manufacturing company has decided to leave the city, with the company's owner saying he can't trust public officials who allowed his plant to burn during the recent riots. The move will cost the city about 50 jobs.

"They don't care about my business," said Kris Wyrobek, president and owner of 7-Sigma Inc., which has operated since 1987 at 2843 26th Av. in south Minneapolis. "They didn't protect our people. We were all on our own."

Wyrobek said the plant, which usually operates until 11 p.m., shut down about four hours early on the first night of the riots because he wanted to keep his workers out of harm's way. He said a production supervisor and a maintenance worker who live in the neighborhood became alarmed when fire broke out at the $30 million Midtown Corner affordable housing apartment complex that was under construction next door.

"The fire engine was just sitting there," Wyrobek said, "but they wouldn't do anything."

Two days after the riots began, Gov. Tim Walz described the city's response as an "abject failure." Walz ordered the National Guard into Minneapolis to restore order at the request of Mayor Jacob Frey. The violence sometimes overshadowed peaceful protests over the death last month of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police officers.

Frey said Monday that he was unaware of 7-Sigma's decision to move, and he declined to say whether the company's decision reflects the challenges facing city leaders as they try to convince business owners to rebuild in Minneapolis. Many business owners have criticized the city, saying their pleas for help went unanswered.

7-Sigma, a manufacturer that was heavily damaged in last month's protests in south Minneapolis, has decided to relocate its facility outside of Minneapolis. The company's multi-story building is shown in upper right in this May 28 file photo. Across the street from 7-Sigma is the block-long Midtown Corner, an affordable housing complex that was under construction before being destroyed by fire.
(Brian Peterson/Star Tribune via AP) ORG XMIT: MERbe08e2aa547ebaa7b3b40c77c641d

Frey said the city was overwhelmed by the riots. He said every fire truck was operating during the protests.

"This was a Guard-sized crisis and demanded a Guard-sized response," Frey said. "And once we had the full presence of the National Guard — which by the way hasn't been deployed since World War II — there was a significantly different result."

The city's first survey of property damage shows that nearly 1,000 commercial properties in Minneapolis were damaged during the riots, including 52 businesses that were completely destroyed and 30 other locations that sustained severe damage.

Owners and insurance experts estimate the costs of the damage could exceed $500 million. That would make the Twin Cities riots the second-costliest civil disturbance in U.S. history, trailing only those in Los Angeles in 1992, which were also sparked by racial tensions with police and had $1.4 billion in damages in today's dollars.

To accelerate the recovery, Frey announced Monday the creation of Minneapolis Forward: Community Now Coalition, which includes representatives of local business and community groups. Frey said the group will seek input from black residents and business owners to make sure rebuilding efforts accommodate their needs.

"George Floyd moved to Minneapolis for a fresh start," Frey said. "In honoring his memory and generations of black people who have been victimized before him, we will rebuild as a stronger, more equitable and more inclusive city."

Frey said the coalition will seek financial help from a broad range of private and public partners, but he refused to say how much money the city of Minneapolis is willing to commit to the rebuilding effort, saying that would be "premature." He said the group does not yet have a fundraising goal.

"The city will need to do its part, as well," said Frey, noting that he will request that any new permits or license be "expedited as much as possible."

Wyrobek said it is too late to keep his company in the city. 7-Sigma is a leader in the production of precision rollers used in high-speed printing systems used to produce bank statements and social security checks.

When asked if he thought of relocating before the riots, Wyrobek said, "not in my wildest nightmare." On Monday, he was sorting through the remnants of his business, figuring out how to get up and running again.

"We are cautiously optimistic we can do that," he said. "But we are certainly not able to do that in Minneapolis."

Jeffrey Meitrodt is an investigative reporter for the Star Tribune who specializes in stories involving the collision of business and government regulation.
At least they have their diversity still intact

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Hey, Cameo--I think we all got your point now. Why not take your crap somewhere else?
dont be shy, let it fly. grip it and rip it. talking mess is not all bad imo. i do it all the time. adds some spice to the stew

too, the ignore button works great

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
dont be shy, let it fly. grip it and rip it. talking mess is not all bad imo. i do it all the time. adds some spice to the stew

too, the ignore button works great
Bingo!

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++

Cameo,

We don't take to personal attacks around here,

even with many of us being pretty peeved at what is going on all around us,

I too won't bow down and kiss black a$$,

I could give a whit about them,

I am about freedom, and don't care what color their skin is,
and for the record, as you alluded to, many many whites are of the same ilk,
the vids showing hired whites trashing cities,
actual data showing this peep wasn't a saint,
etc.

we are all racist in some manner, just whether or not one is willing to admit it to themselves and others,

it is humans doing what humans do

I think you're a troll. It's crap like yours that will get sites like this banned--and I'm saying that is your goal, troll/\. Yours is a typical troll response--attack the person, not what he/she says or does. Yep--a troll who just happened to join in March 2020.
WRONG ........... If anyone`s a troll it`s YOU !! And as far as "ATTACK A PERSON" goes .. just WHO attacked WHO FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a typical LIBERAL troll .......... Attack ME in your post and then blame ME for attacking YOU !!!

Cameo,

etc.

we are all racist in some manner, just whether or not one is willing to admit it to themselves and others,

Cameo,

etc.

i agree we`re all racist in some manner Scorpio ....... But as far as "We don't take to personal attacks around here," ....... I`ve NEVER EVER attacked ANYBODY in ANY FORUM FIRST ....... EVER . If you go back and read farpdinkle`s posts, you`ll see that HE attacked ME FIRST, with his "Hey, Cameo--I think we all got your point now. Why not take your crap somewhere else? " ............. then again in another post "I think you're a troll. It's crap like yours that will get sites like this banned--and I'm saying that is your goal, troll/\. Yours is a typical troll response--attack the person, not what he/she says or does. Yep--a troll who just happened to join in March 2020. "

You will also see that this farpdinkle person not only STARTED this situation with his liberal sniveling, but he then goes on to blame ME for starting it. I simply responded in kind ........... but farpdinkle, being the LIBERAL he is, started crying and stomping his feet !!

What surprises me is that you didn`t reply to HIS posts demeaning ME in a similar fashion.

Anyway, it`s of no consequence now. I`ve "ignored" him and won`t be seeing any more of his liberal crying ....

Me, liberal? That's a good one. I'm somewhere right of the John birch Society--have always been. As far as starting something, here's what was written above:
Such childish twaddle is not productive and could be detrimental to this site.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
This place is special because the admins allow people to express themselves with very little interference.

Maybe ignore the posts that offend you or put the poster on ignore next time.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don't like the derogatory sweep of all people, we have some black members and I like one in particular as much as anyone.

Antifa is almost all white, do you want all white people go back to Europe?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Back on topic...

1591734581836.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Cameo,

etc.

A lot of it isn't even racism but what I would term biased. We all have biases and they are impossible to be completely removed. I will come out and say I'm biased against people with face tats. Seriously, you ain't right if you do that to your own face. I mean I'm sure there are some decent people with face tats but you're going to be starting in a hole with me, just the way it is. And going in the opposite direction, I'm also biased against people who have the need to wear $2,000 suits everywhere hiding their incompetence.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
FWIW

U.S. Attorney: 2 charged in connection to arson at St. Paul health and nutrition store
Photo: Photo: U.S. Attorney's Office.
KSTP
Updated: June 09, 2020 07:09 PM
Created: June 09, 2020 06:25 PM
Two 19-year-olds have been charged in connection to an arson at a St. Paul health and nutrition store, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.
The attorney's office said Samuel Elliot Frey and Bailey Marie Baldus were both charged with conspiracy to commit arson.
According to a criminal complaint, police were called on May 28 on the report of a fire at Great Health and Nutrition. A number of arsons were reported throughout the Twin Cities during the last week of May following the death of George Floyd, a black man who died while in the custody of the Minneapolis Police Department.
ATF seeking new persons of interest in Twin Cities arsons
The U.S. Attorney's Office said the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives was able to confirm the fire at Great Health and Nutrition was caused by arson.
Investigators were later able to identify the two teens using surveillance footage.
According to a criminal complaint, Frey can be seen in surveillance video pouring flammable hand sanitizer onto a shelf and then lighting it on fire.

https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/us-...aul-health-and-nutrition-store/5755325/?cat=1

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
FB_IMG_1591756894478.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This place is special because the admins allow people to express themselves with very little interference.

Maybe ignore the posts that offend you or put the poster on ignore next time.
Correct, however the use of such words is consigned to the Cigar Room... please keep it there.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
My favorite looter was the girl carrying out an entire cheesecake on a tray after the Cheesecake Factory was hit. It was surreal.

chieftain

Silver Miner
George has a hitherto unknown twin... I didn't realise this was "The Bold and The Beautiful"