• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Riots in Minneapolis, MN over George Floyd death.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
the nba punk, and alleged close friend, and so-called twin that struggled with remembering his name

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...orge-floyd-my-only-purpose-is-getting-justice

Stephen Jackson on Killing of George Floyd: 'My Only Purpose Is Getting Justice'

"Right now, I'm 10 toes down and my only purpose is getting justice and being with these people and trying to be a good leader," Jackson told The Undefeated's Marc Spears of his participation in peaceful protests following Floyd's killing in Minneapolis on May 25 (h/t ESPN's Dave McMenamin).

Floyd and Jackson were close friends who called each other "twin."

Jackson mourned Floyd through several videos posted to his Instagram last week. The 42-year-old also used his voice during a rally at Minneapolis City Hall on Friday (NSFW language):
Jon Krawczynski @JonKrawczynski
Stephen Jackson with just about the most powerful words I’ve ever heard https://t.co/7guc6O4T6W
Jon Krawczynski @JonKrawczynski
Stephen Jackson. https://t.co/h6GDmSzGQI
Bleacher Report @BleacherReport
https://t.co/KQEeSF3S0d
"How did I get this role?" Jackson added to Spears. "Like, I'm honest with you, I did not expect to have the role and to have so many people waiting to see what I have to say and what's the next move. Like, I didn't ask to be in this position, but I'm embracing it. I'm embracing it."
Jackson also revealed what he would tell police officers:
The Undefeated @TheUndefeated
Stephen Jackson on what he would tell police if he had their ear. https://t.co/lNNWmdsLUI

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
more on the stephen jackson rabbit hole -- jackson lived in port arthur/beaumont metro - an hour away from houston and more aligned with louisiana culture

an allegedly DEAD homeboy allegedly introduced them b/c they look the same.

seems legit :fishing:

https://www.marieclaire.com/culture/a32755422/george-floyd-stephen-jackson-connection-explained/

1591765335029.png

Stephen Jackson has become one of the prominent figures demanding justice for George Floyd's murder. Most recently, you've probably seen the 42-year-old former NBA player in a viral video holding Floyd's six-year-old daughter, Gianna, on his shoulders while she says smiling, "Daddy changed the world."

It turns out Jackson has a close connection to Floyd and his family. In a conversation with ESPN's Marc Spears, Jackson explained that he met Floyd while he was living in Texas and called him "Twin."
"We have a homeboy named Tello, rest in peace Tello. He's gone now. He was from Port Arthur, but he used to be in Houston as well. Houston is 45 minutes from my hometown. So I'm in Houston back and forth," explains Jackson. "So he came and he's like, 'I'm bringing my homeboy Floyd down here next week. He played basketball too, but y'all look alike. You might have the same dad.' I'm like, please man. So he brings Floyd down, I look at Floyd, and the first thing we both say is, "Who's your daddy?" From looking alike and from that day forward, we just had a bond. We became tight."​
This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

“Daddy changed the world.”​
~George Floyd’s daughter Gianna ✊​
Never forget.#JusticeforGeorgesFloyd
( L. Chris Stewart) pic.twitter.com/BqFlB0UTvv
— ░ ░ CH A M E L E O N ░ ░ (@Chameleon876) June 3, 2020

Jackson has stood beside Floyd's family since his friend was killed by Minneapolis police officers, promising to take care of Floyd's daughter. "I'm going to walk her down the aisle," he turned around and said to Gianna's mother, Roxie Washington, during a press conference. "I'm going to be there for her. I'm going to be there to wipe her tears."

This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.

Stephen Jackson spoke out at a news conference, promising to take care of George Floyd's daughter and demanding justice for his death. pic.twitter.com/qozf5R6ZKI
— ESPN (@espn) June 3, 2020
==============================================================================​
stephen jackson "twin" is going to walk floyd george's daughter down the aisle and be there for her? what?
Stephen Jackson Opens Up About Paying Millions In Child Support To 5 Women & Never Seeing His Kids

Stephen Jackson admitted to having children with 5 different women, paying them millions of dollars in child support, and he still doesn’t see his kids.

“The quickest way, the fastest way for the demise of a successful black man, is a bitter black woman.”

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
floyd george....or george floyd?

1591765580680.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This is Chicago...

Chicago Woman Goes BALLISTIC Because Shop Owners (With AK-47s) Prevent Her From Looting [Watch]
Posted at 6:30 am on June 9, 2020 by Elizabeth Vaughn

Protesters loot and vandalize a Starbucks as they clash with police officers during a protest in downtown Los Angeles, Friday, May 29, 2020. Protests have been erupting all over the country after George Floyd died earlier this week in police custody in Minneapolis. (AP Photo/Christian Monterrosa)

(Language warning.)

Whoa!

A Chicago woman was EXTREMELY upset because she wanted to loot man, and these “Ay-rabs” (store owners) were protecting their “stuff” – with AK-47s. In the video below, she records herself while she delivers an epic rant.

She said the men with the guns were from Morocco and were not U.S. citizens. Certainly they weren’t licensed to carry in Illinois. She was going to call her cousin, the homicide detective, to straighten it out. Here are some excerpts from her diatribe.

They let these people come outside with they AK-47s. Ak-47s to protect they stuff from black people. They ready to kill black people, the A-rabs, the fake a** Ramadan mother f**kers. They got M-16s, AK – with they people’s out here. Everything y’all. Look at this s**t. They got mother f**kin’ AKs out here and I’m going to get my cousin that’s a police officer right now and ask him are they legally able to carry these mother f**kin’ guns like this. I need to know. I need to know.​
You tell me that those mother f**kers that don’t live here, they don’t live here. This is not a United States citizen and he is sitting outside with a whole AK-47 ready to blow black people’s brains out, but they say they from America. And this is how they protect cheap a** sh*t.​
…​
This is what the minister’s talking about. Don’t trust these people that say they from Africa. They from Morocco. Fake a** Ramadan. Yeah.​
They ready to kill black people over this cheap a** sh*t they got from China. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. They ready kill somebody. Got a black man out here with these guns ready to kill us. They said don’t break into they store but they on our turf and this some mother f**kin’ cheap a** China building supplies fake a** mother f**kin’ Boost Mobile fake a** sh*t. And this is how they protect they sh*t. They ready to kill me.​
…​
This isn’t a right to bear arms. These people got the black man out here ready to kill more black people if we decide to loot they store. They ready to kill us! But b**ch we gonna come back and you gotta have that gun all mother f**kin’ day because you don’t even know who I am.​
Allah, gonna – burn this place, Allah. Burn em down Allah.​
…​
I’m talking to the Chicago Police because I wanna know, can Arabs that don’t have no mother f**kin’ citizenship, can they carry AK-47s to protect their s**t that came from China? And I’m talking to the CPD right now.​
I wonder how that went!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
This post is raysis^^^^

Edit:

Oh look, the video has been taken down. Bad optics I suppose.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
George has a hitherto unknown twin... I didn't realise this was "The Bold and The Beautiful"
No it's, "The False and The Flagifull."

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1591769117048.png

Oy vey!

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
This is Chicago...

Chicago Woman Goes BALLISTIC Because Shop Owners (With AK-47s) Prevent Her From Looting [Watch]
Posted at 6:30 am on June 9, 2020 by Elizabeth Vaughn

Protesters loot and vandalize a Starbucks as they clash with police officers during a protest in downtown Los Angeles, Friday, May 29, 2020. Protests have been erupting all over the country after George Floyd died earlier this week in police custody in Minneapolis. (AP Photo/Christian Monterrosa)

(Language warning.)

Whoa!

A Chicago woman was EXTREMELY upset because she wanted to loot man, and these “Ay-rabs” (store owners) were protecting their “stuff” – with AK-47s. In the video below, she records herself while she delivers an epic rant.

She said the men with the guns were from Morocco and were not U.S. citizens. Certainly they weren’t licensed to carry in Illinois. She was going to call her cousin, the homicide detective, to straighten it out. Here are some excerpts from her diatribe.

They let these people come outside with they AK-47s. Ak-47s to protect they stuff from black people. They ready to kill black people, the A-rabs, the fake a** Ramadan mother f**kers. They got M-16s, AK – with they people’s out here. Everything y’all. Look at this s**t. They got mother f**kin’ AKs out here and I’m going to get my cousin that’s a police officer right now and ask him are they legally able to carry these mother f**kin’ guns like this. I need to know. I need to know.​
You tell me that those mother f**kers that don’t live here, they don’t live here. This is not a United States citizen and he is sitting outside with a whole AK-47 ready to blow black people’s brains out, but they say they from America. And this is how they protect cheap a** sh*t.​
…​
This is what the minister’s talking about. Don’t trust these people that say they from Africa. They from Morocco. Fake a** Ramadan. Yeah.​
They ready to kill black people over this cheap a** sh*t they got from China. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. They ready kill somebody. Got a black man out here with these guns ready to kill us. They said don’t break into they store but they on our turf and this some mother f**kin’ cheap a** China building supplies fake a** mother f**kin’ Boost Mobile fake a** sh*t. And this is how they protect they sh*t. They ready to kill me.​
…​
This isn’t a right to bear arms. These people got the black man out here ready to kill more black people if we decide to loot they store. They ready to kill us! But b**ch we gonna come back and you gotta have that gun all mother f**kin’ day because you don’t even know who I am.​
Allah, gonna – burn this place, Allah. Burn em down Allah.​
…​
I’m talking to the Chicago Police because I wanna know, can Arabs that don’t have no mother f**kin’ citizenship, can they carry AK-47s to protect their s**t that came from China? And I’m talking to the CPD right now.​
I wonder how that went!

I am speechless.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Just a reminder. These riots have nothing to do with the criminal Floyd.
Too bad the blacks have again been controlled & manipulated to do the leftist's bidding.
We should also realize that there are many good black people, however there are NO good communists.

These riots have been better orchestrated than the kung flu hoax.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Her cousin is a homicide detective after all. She's desperately trying to stir up trouble and incite violence against some guys for having the audacity to defend their own property...even if it is filled with "cheap Chin-Li junk".

"They ready to kill us!" ...well yes mam, but clearly that's only if you break into their property. The sense of entitlement is rather astonishing. "It's OUR turf!" LOL

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"They ready to kill us!" ...well yes mam, but clearly that's only if you break into their property. The sense of entitlement is rather astonishing. "It's OUR turf!" LOL
Jungle law! It is what it is, racist sounding or not!

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Her cousin is a homicide detective after all. She's desperately trying to stir up trouble and incite violence against some guys for having the audacity to defend their own property...even if it is filled with "cheap Chin-Li junk".

She's still claiming victim status while looking to storm a business. Complete stupidity but doesnt surprise me in the least. People like her are beyond hope.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The guy was/is (he's not really dead) 6'4". Did they cut him up into pieces to fit him into that 5 foot casket? And why the closed casket at the funeral?

Inquiring minds want to know!

1591800339286.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The guy was/is (he's not really dead) 6'4". Did they cut him up into pieces to fit him into that 5 foot casket? And why the closed casket at the funeral?

Inquiring minds want to know!
Funeral I saw online was open casket

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Antifa Domestic Terrorists Take Over 6 Square Block Section In Seattle – Set Up Security Watch – Call For Armed Volunteers

This is your future with no police.
(Gateway Pundit) – Democrats want to defund the police.
But don’t worry Antifa will defend you — for a price.
Antifa domestic terrorists set up an “autonomous zone” in six square blocks in Seattle.

The antifa terrorists are advocating for “folks with firearms” to take shifts defending the barricades.

Reporter Andy Ngo broke this story on Twitter today.
Seattle @MayorJenny is allowing a dangerous situation to fester. #Antifa militants have taken over & created an “autonomous zone” in city w/their own rules. Police precinct abandoned. Antifa set up barricades to create a border. Calling for volunteers to provide armed guard.​
11.2K people are talking about this

up way early cus of fire alarm - so decided to check our Free Capitol Hill​
80 people are talking about this

The news out of Seattle this morning is super inspiring. The East Precinct has fallen and the Free Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone has arisen in its place​
46 people are talking about this

Free Capitol Hill Antifa Zone –

The Mayor and Gov. Jay Inslee are allowing anarchists to establish "Capitol Hill Free Zone." I think this is abhorrent.​
When the local government fails to act, by calling out their NG it is the responsibility of the federal government to step in.​
38 people are talking about this

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/antifa-domestic-terrorists-take-police-precinct-6-square-blocks-seattle-set-armed-guard-watch/

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
So Antifa in Seattle have created a "Capital Hill Free Zone"? No problem. Seattle City Light should cut the power to this section of the city.

Tell Antifa, you are now independent. Find your own power source. No other city services either.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Funeral I saw online was open casket
I didn't watch the funeral and based on what I read thought it was a closed casket. The gold plated casket I did see couldn't accommodate a man of his height unless they chopped his legs off at the knees.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
So Antifa in Seattle have created a "Capital Hill Free Zone"? No problem. Seattle City Light should cut the power to this section of the city.

Tell Antifa, you are now independent. Find your own power source. No other city services either.
LOL Let the scum starve, no one in, no one out.
1591805965313.png

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Ha! The city politicians are Antifa sympathizers. If anything they'll bring in supplies to the commies.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Antifa Domestic Terrorists Take Over 6 Square Block Section In Seattle – Set Up Security Watch – Call For Armed Volunteers

This is your future with no police.
(Gateway Pundit) – Democrats want to defund the police.
But don’t worry Antifa will defend you — for a price.
Antifa domestic terrorists set up an “autonomous zone” in six square blocks in Seattle.

The antifa terrorists are advocating for “folks with firearms” to take shifts defending the barricades.

Reporter Andy Ngo broke this story on Twitter today.
Seattle @MayorJenny is allowing a dangerous situation to fester. #Antifa militants have taken over & created an “autonomous zone” in city w/their own rules. Police precinct abandoned. Antifa set up barricades to create a border. Calling for volunteers to provide armed guard.​
11.2K people are talking about this

up way early cus of fire alarm - so decided to check our Free Capitol Hill​
80 people are talking about this

The news out of Seattle this morning is super inspiring. The East Precinct has fallen and the Free Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone has arisen in its place​
46 people are talking about this

Free Capitol Hill Antifa Zone –

The Mayor and Gov. Jay Inslee are allowing anarchists to establish "Capitol Hill Free Zone." I think this is abhorrent.​
When the local government fails to act, by calling out their NG it is the responsibility of the federal government to step in.​
38 people are talking about this

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/antifa-domestic-terrorists-take-police-precinct-6-square-blocks-seattle-set-armed-guard-watch/
Making much easier for the feds to round them up.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Let's get this party started!!!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Making much easier for the feds to round them up.
You're kidding right? The Feds are kneeling along with them. The Feds ain't gonna do shit!

"Infiltration instead of invasion"

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
FYI... Seattle has a Lesbian mayor and a black female police chief.
Just read on the Seattle Times website, where the city banned the use of tear gas on the protesters. Now the city police still used it.
Guess things in Seattle got out of hand, more than it was expected!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just read on the Seattle Times website, where the city banned the use of tear gas on the protesters. Now the city police still used it.
Guess things in Seattle got out of hand, more than it was expected!
Burning a progressive city to the ground isn't the worst idea I've heard today!

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Burning a progressive city to the ground isn't the worst idea I've heard today!
If seattle starts consulting with the philly police, the protestors should get worried. Has any other city police ever actually dropped a bomb in the city to stop a protest/standoff?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Property values are gonna plummet in these liberal strongholds. Anyone with sense will sell and get the hell out before it's too late...

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Property values are gonna plummet in these liberal strongholds. Anyone with sense will sell and get the hell out before it's too late...
detroit and baltimore point the way. they were ahead of their time. uber progressive

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
milwaukee, site of hideous riots a few years ago -- has been self segregating for a good while

1591808564187.png

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's how communism and cancer spreads. Once things go postal the commies move out of harm's way and start assimilating their 'progressive' ideas in their new landing spots. They keep replicating like a virus until they consume the entire host.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I read an article about the flight to the suburbs & rural areas after people try to flee the s&#$hole cities.
sorry, looked but can find it right now.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++