• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Riots in Minneapolis, MN over George Floyd death.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan
Obama nominates Durkan as Seattle U.S. attorney – May 15, 2009

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/obama-nominates-durkan-as-seattle-us-attorney/

‘The Baton Got Dropped’: Obama Alums Run to Finish What He Started

In 2017, Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan became the first Obama alum to win election since he left office.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/06/12/obama-alums-2018-midterms-jenny-durkan-218678

Amazon gives $350K to group supporting Jenny Durkan for Seattle mayor, its biggest local political contribution ever
https://www.geekwire.com/2017/amazon-gives-350k-group-supporting-jenny-durkan-seattle-mayor-biggest-local-political-contribution-ever/

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan:
I want to acknowledge that much of the violence and destruction, both here in Seattle and across the country, has been instigated and perpetuated by white men.
https://twitter.com/MayorJenny/status/1267244230730113024

A new resolution approved by the Seattle City Council seeks at least $100 million in state aid for illegal aliens impacted by the coronavirus crisis.
The non-binding resolution, which passed in a unanimous 9-0 vote, is expected to be signed by Mayor Jenny Durkan.
https://www.eutimes.net/2020/05/seattle-seeking-100-million-in-coronavirus-aid-for-illegals/

Seattle Mayor’s plan for free college: No US citizenship or minimum GPA required
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/seattle-mayors-plan-for-free-college-no-us-citizenship-or-minimum-gpa-required/

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1591885189633.png
1591885202903.png

Seattle Mayor Taunts President Trump: ‘Go Back to Your Bunker’

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan (D) replied to President Trump late Wednesday with a childish taunt after Trump warned her and Governor Jay Inslee (D) he would act if they did not to secure the city from anarchists who have taken over several blocks in an armed occupation.

“Make us all safe. Go back to your bunker. #BlackLivesMatter”

Durkan was replying to Trump’s statement earlier Wednesday night:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/seattle-mayor-taunts-president-trump-go-back-bunker/

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
View attachment 168648 View attachment 168649

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan (D) replied to President Trump late Wednesday with a childish taunt after Trump warned her and Governor Jay Inslee (D) he would act if they did not to secure the city from anarchists who have taken over several blocks in an armed occupation.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/seattle-mayor-taunts-president-trump-go-back-bunker/
Sad. At least they are making it pretty obvious who the enemies are.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hey, y'all, I'd go down there and check it out for ya but I don't want no rubber bullet in the face or a statue to fall over on me — K?
I'm an old cranky fuk and I know I couldn't keep my mouth shut — I have no respect for commies. The snowflakes don't usually burn shit down around here so there isn't too much long range visible action.

I'm gonna just stay home and have a beer.

Thank you,
BF

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
View attachment 168648 View attachment 168649

This is what you would expect from a highly educated progressive 10 year old. I hope she feels the personal pain of what the innocent victims of these riots are feeling. I pray these rioters will show up in her neighborhood and provide her with a little diversity.

Hey Jenny: Your mother wears combat boots and your father smells like elderberries!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Never Appease a Tyrant

The politics of appeasement is a losing strategy. I look at three recent examples of people who did their best to appease but who got whacked by the Progressive Cult anyway. (sweet justice!) In the second half I give you my philosophy on how we WIN this war simply by demonstrating our strength every day.

Amazing Polly

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
https://kstp.com/news/bureau-alcoho...arrest-suspects-st-paul-arsons/5757533/?cat=1

ATF offers up to $10K reward for info leading to arrest of suspects in St. Paul arsons
Photo: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Jose Felan, Jr., (left) and Mena Dyaha Yousif
Josh Skluzacek
Updated: June 11, 2020 04:46 PM
Created: June 11, 2020 04:39 PM
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is offering two rewards of up to $5,000 for information leading to the arrests of a man and his girlfriend who are persons of interest in several St. Paul business fires during the recent unrest.
The ATF said members of the public helped identify the suspects as Jose Felan, Jr., and Mena Dyaha Yousif. They are believed to be traveling south. The ATF asked the public to be on the lookout for the couple along the Interstate 35 corridor.
Felan has multiple felony convictions for drug offenses, burglary and aggravated assault, according to the ATF.
Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to contact the ATF at ATFtips@atf.gov or by submitting information at ReportIt.com and selecting "ATF - St. Paul Field Division." Those with information can also call 1-888-ATF-TIPS.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
WAIT

is this the 'first peaceful protest' that actually will have people who are going to be indicted and possibly serve prison sentences???

be still my beating heart...

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
WAIT

is this the 'first peaceful protest' that actually will have people who are going to be indicted and possibly serve prison sentences???

be still my beating heart...
It seems like the ATF has not been Fing around in their response. Unlike the leadership who are complicit by ordering stand downs while businesses and lives are destroyed.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
As for the 6x6 antifa sapheads.....no one going in nor out. Cut electricity, water and GSM. Now they can fuck themselves.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
As for the 6x6 antifa sapheads.....no one going in nor out. Cut electricity, water and GSM. Now they can fuck themselves.

Golden Regards
Uncle
they would but the governor hasn't yet found the switch...

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Farkin' maroons.

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
· 21h
Rioters in Philly deface a statue of Matthias Baldwin, an early abolitionist who fought against slavery 30 years before it ended.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
lots of stress...I wonder what she pays for a pack of cigs...

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well, he has the appropriate last name "Felan" ( Felon).
And
"Yousif" is like the Arab version of Smith or Jones.
A useful idiot under the guile of a radical female. = Three Heads ZERO Brains.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Tucker: Black Lives Matter is now a political party (25 min 26 sec):

Published on Jun 8, 2020 by Fox News​

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
LOL

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Remember that old man the popo pushed over and knocked down?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++