• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Riots in Minneapolis, MN over George Floyd death.

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Well its time for me to get out! Fuck MLPS

I was just on a service call close to the George Floyd incident. Im up on a roof 2 stories with an extension ladder. Hear a commotion on the ground and look down and there are three blacks standing at the bottom of the ladder. Shouting they are going to beat the shit out of me. Step on the ladder and we will push it down! Finally they pushed the ladder over, so I was stuck on the roof (best place to be). No way the police are coming in this area to get me. I finally get a few guys from the shop to get down there and put my ladder up. We throw all the tools in and get the hell out. Went home for the day and am still shaking. Time to get the hell out of the cities!!!!!!

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
official story destroyed by body cams (that they've been hiding)

spacing is all messed up on the copy paste. best to go to link

https://www.fox9.com/news/transcrip...ficers-i-cant-breathe-before-being-restrained

By Allie Johnson

Published 1 day ago

Updated 22 hours ago

Death of George Floyd

FOX 9

MINNEAPOLIS (FOX 9) - The attorney of one of the four former Minneapolis police officers charged in the death of George Floyd in May is asking the court to dismiss the charges against him.

Thomas Lane, 37, is charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder and aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter in connection with Floyd’s May 25 death.

Lane’s attorney, Earl Gray, filed a motion Tuesday to dismiss the charges against Lane. He submitted eight documents supporting the motion to dismiss, including the transcript of Lane’s body camera video.

TRANSCRIPT
Lane and another officer, J. Alexander Kueng, who is also charged in Floyd’s death, were initially called to Cup Foods at 38th and Chicago on a report that someone had used a counterfeit $20 bill at the store.

The charges against Lane say he pulled his gun out when he approached the vehicle where Floyd was sitting and pointing it at Floyd’s open window.
3 other Minneapolis police officers charged in George Floyd’s death, Chauvin charges upgraded

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison announced Wednesday he has upgraded the charges against former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin to second-degree murder and filed charges against the other three officers involved in George Floyd's death

According to the transcript from his body camera video, he asked to see Floyd's hands at least 10 times.
The transcript shows Floyd repeatedly asked the officers not to shoot him, saying he had been shot before.
“I’m sorry, I‘m so sorry. God dang man. Man, l got, I got shot the same way, Mr. Officer, before,” Floyd says.
Lane asks Floyd to step out of the vehicle. As he is doing so, Floyd says to him, “Okay, Mr. Officer, please don‘t shoot me. Please, man.”
Lane: I'm not going to shoot you. Step out and face away.
Floyd: I’ll look at you eye-to-eye man. Please don‘t shoot me, man.
Lane: I'm not shooting you, man.
Floyd: l just lost my mom, man.

Lane asks a witness, Shawanda Renee Hill, why Floyd is acting erratic.
Lane: Why's he getting all squirrelly and not showing us his hands, and just being all weird like that?
Hill: I have no clue, because he's been shot before.
Lane: Well get that, but still when officers say, "Get out of the car." ls he drunk, is he on something?
Hill: No, he got thing going on, I‘m telling you about the police.
Lane: What does that mean?
Hill: He have problems all the time when they come, especially when that man put that gun like that. It's been one.

As the officers are trying to get Floyd into their squad car, he repeatedly tells them he is claustrophobic and asks them to crack a window.
"Y‘all I'm going to die in here! I'm going to die, man!...and I just had COVID-19 man, I don’t want to go back to that,” Floyd says.
Lane tells Floyd he will roll the windows down and turn the air conditioning on.
Floyd tells the officers several times that he cannot breathe and says he wants to lay on the ground. Prior to getting Floyd to the ground, he says he cannot breathe multiple times.
At some point, Derek Chauvin and Tou Thao arrive on the scene.
The officers bring Floyd to the ground, where he continues to say he cannot breathe. He repeatedly cries out for his mother and says, “Tell my kids I love them. I’m dead."
“You’re doing a lot of talking man,” Chauvin tells him.
At one point, Lane asks, “Should we roll him on his side?”
Chauvin replies, “No, he’s staying put where we got him.”
Lane: Okay. just worry about the excited delirium or whatever.
Chauvin: Well that's why we got the ambulance coming.
Lane: Okay, I suppose.

Lane asks again a short time later, “Should we roll him on his side?”
EMS arrives to check on Floyd. Lane asks the paramedics, "you want one of us to ride with?" and he goes into the ambulance to help with CPR.
One of the paramedics asks Lane what was going on. Lane replies that they responded to a forgery report and that Floyd was “just not compliant with getting out of the car.”
“We were trying to get him in the back of the squad, and he was just basically resisting…He wasn't showing us his hands at first. Then we were trying to get him into the squad, he kicked his way out, he was kicking on there. And we came out the other side, and he was fighting us, and we were just basically restrained him until you guys got here,” Lane says.
Floyd was later pronounced dead at the hospital.
Lane, Kueng and Thao are also facing two charges each of aiding and abetting. Chauvin, the officer seen on bystander video kneeling on Floyd's neck as he struggled to breathe, is charged with second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

I was just on a service call close to the George Floyd incident. Im up on a roof 2 stories with an extension ladder. Hear a commotion on the ground and look down and there are three blacks standing at the bottom of the ladder. Shouting they are going to beat the shit out of me. Step on the ladder and we will push it down! Finally they pushed the ladder over, so I was stuck on the roof (best place to be). No way the police are coming in this area to get me. I finally get a few guys from the shop to get down there and put my ladder up. We throw all the tools in and get the hell out. Went home for the day and am still shaking. Time to get the hell out of the cities!!!!!!
Dang, man. That would be unnerving as hell. Sad to see that city rot away like that. Stupid pricks don't care about messing with people who have nothing to do with their problems.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
maybe he had CV19 already??

Transcript of officer's body camera shows George Floyd told officers 'I can't breathe' before being restrained

MINNEAPOLIS (FOX 9) - The attorney of one of the four former Minneapolis police officers charged in the death of George Floyd in May is asking the court to dismiss the charges against him.

Thomas Lane, 37, is charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder and aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter in connection with Floyd’s May 25 death.

Lane’s attorney, Earl Gray, filed a motion Tuesday to dismiss the charges against Lane. He submitted eight documents supporting the motion to dismiss, including the transcript of Lane’s body camera video.

TRANSCRIPT

Lane and another officer, J. Alexander Kueng, who is also charged in Floyd’s death, were initially called to Cup Foods at 38th and Chicago on a report that someone had used a counterfeit $20 bill at the store.

The charges against Lane say he pulled his gun out when he approached the vehicle where Floyd was sitting and pointing it at Floyd’s open window.

According to the transcript from his body camera video, he asked to see Floyd's hands at least 10 times.

The transcript shows Floyd repeatedly asked the officers not to shoot him, saying he had been shot before.

“I’m sorry, I‘m so sorry. God dang man. Man, l got, I got shot the same way, Mr. Officer, before,” Floyd says.

Lane asks Floyd to step out of the vehicle. As he is doing so, Floyd says to him, “Okay, Mr. Officer, please don‘t shoot me. Please, man.”

Lane: I'm not going to shoot you. Step out and face away.

Floyd: I’ll look at you eye-to-eye man. Please don‘t shoot me, man.

Lane: I'm not shooting you, man.

Floyd: l just lost my mom, man.

Lane asks a witness, Shawanda Renee Hill, why Floyd is acting erratic.

Lane: Why's he getting all squirrelly and not showing us his hands, and just being all weird like that?

Hill: I have no clue, because he's been shot before.

Lane: Well get that, but still when officers say, "Get out of the car." ls he drunk, is he on something?

Hill: No, he got thing going on, I‘m telling you about the police.

Lane: What does that mean?

Hill: He have problems all the time when they come, especially when that man put that gun like that. It's been one.

As the officers are trying to get Floyd into their squad car, he repeatedly tells them he is claustrophobic and asks them to crack a window.

"Y‘all I'm going to die in here! I'm going to die, man!...and I just had COVID-19 man, I don’t want to go back to that,” Floyd says.

Lane tells Floyd he will roll the windows down and turn the air conditioning on.

Floyd tells the officers several times that he cannot breathe and says he wants to lay on the ground. Prior to getting Floyd to the ground, he says he cannot breathe multiple times.

At some point, Derek Chauvin and Tou Thao arrive on the scene.

The officers bring Floyd to the ground, where he continues to say he cannot breathe. He repeatedly cries out for his mother and says, “Tell my kids I love them. I’m dead."

“You’re doing a lot of talking man,” Chauvin tells him.

At one point, Lane asks, “Should we roll him on his side?”

Chauvin replies, “No, he’s staying put where we got him.”

Lane: Okay. just worry about the excited delirium or whatever.

Chauvin: Well that's why we got the ambulance coming.

Lane: Okay, I suppose.

Lane asks again a short time later, “Should we roll him on his side?”

EMS arrives to check on Floyd. Lane asks the paramedics, "you want one of us to ride with?" and he goes into the ambulance to help with CPR.

One of the paramedics asks Lane what was going on. Lane replies that they responded to a forgery report and that Floyd was “just not compliant with getting out of the car.”

“We were trying to get him in the back of the squad, and he was just basically resisting…He wasn't showing us his hands at first. Then we were trying to get him into the squad, he kicked his way out, he was kicking on there. And we came out the other side, and he was fighting us, and we were just basically restrained him until you guys got here,” Lane says.

Floyd was later pronounced dead at the hospital.

Lane, Kueng and Thao are also facing two charges each of aiding and abetting. Chauvin, the officer seen on bystander video kneeling on Floyd's neck as he struggled to breathe, is charged with second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter.

transcript at link

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Dang, man. That would be unnerving as hell. Sad to see that city rot away like that. Stupid pricks don't care about messing with people who have nothing to do with their problems.
It was scary as shit. I didn't know what to do. They wanted to hurt me. They wanted to see me fall off the ladder two stories up. Only because I am White. Thank God they were not sharp enough to wait until I was on the ladder then run up and push it over.

I'm sure shit like this is happening all over and we just don't hear of it.

Time to get the hell out of this state.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Barr: FBI has made 150 arrests, launched more than 500 investigations related to rioting

The attorney general said that the feds are 'building up our intelligence' on perpetrators

Attorney General Bill Barr gave an update Thursday on the federal investigations into rioting that took place across the nation in the aftermath of George Floyd's death.

Barr had previously announced that the Justice Department had evidence that outside instigators including individuals connected to Antifa - were behind some of the violence that appeared to spin out of peaceful protests against police brutality. The attorney general said that "legitimate demonstrations" were "hijacked" by these outside actors, and that federal law enforcement is "building up our intelligence" on the alleged instigators.

"We already arrested over 150 people on federal charges, and we have over 500 investigations underway going on across the nation focused on these hardcore instigators involved in this rioting," Barr said during a federal and local law enforcement roundtable discussion in Arkansas.

The attorney general said that the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force is focusing on extremist groups that are potentially behind the riots. The task force had previously been used to primarily counter Islamic terrorism.

Barr also addressed the calls from left-wing activists and politicians to defund or abolish police departments, saying that "is the exact opposite direction" that needs to be taken to improve law enforcement. Calls to defund police departments took on a renewed impetus following Floyd's death while in Minneapolis police custody

"We have to support, provide more support, more training, and more resources to the police, not defund the police," Barr said, stating that "over the last few decades a lot of progress has been made in reforms."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-fbi-made-150-arrests-has-more-than-500-investigations-of-riot-instigators

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It was scary as shit. I didn't know what to do. They wanted to hurt me. They wanted to see me fall off the ladder two stories up. Only because I am White. Thank God they were not sharp enough to wait until I was on the ladder then run up and push it over.

I recall you talking about the somalians on your service calls. We're these thugs of that desent?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

the drama queens are seething

and attacking innocents all over the country

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Barr: FBI has made 150 arrests, launched more than 500 investigations related to rioting

The attorney general said that the feds are 'building up our intelligence' on perpetrators

Attorney General Bill Barr gave an update Thursday on the federal investigations into rioting that took place across the nation in the aftermath of George Floyd's death.

Barr had previously announced that the Justice Department had evidence that outside instigators including individuals connected to Antifa - were behind some of the violence that appeared to spin out of peaceful protests against police brutality. The attorney general said that "legitimate demonstrations" were "hijacked" by these outside actors, and that federal law enforcement is "building up our intelligence" on the alleged instigators.

"We already arrested over 150 people on federal charges, and we have over 500 investigations underway going on across the nation focused on these hardcore instigators involved in this rioting," Barr said during a federal and local law enforcement roundtable discussion in Arkansas.

The attorney general said that the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force is focusing on extremist groups that are potentially behind the riots. The task force had previously been used to primarily counter Islamic terrorism.

Barr also addressed the calls from left-wing activists and politicians to defund or abolish police departments, saying that "is the exact opposite direction" that needs to be taken to improve law enforcement. Calls to defund police departments took on a renewed impetus following Floyd's death while in Minneapolis police custody

"We have to support, provide more support, more training, and more resources to the police, not defund the police," Barr said, stating that "over the last few decades a lot of progress has been made in reforms."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/barr-fbi-made-150-arrests-has-more-than-500-investigations-of-riot-instigators
When is it going to be bigger fish? soros, holder, jarrett, lynch, etc...............
TIme to fish or cut bait! Shit or get off the pot!

Last edited:

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
In Case YouMissed This…

Attorney General William P. Barranon & Shipmate Announces Launch of AWESOME Operation Legend

1594352848165.png

Today, Attorney General William P. Barr announced the launch of Operation Legend, a sustained, systematic and coordinated law enforcement initiative across all federal law enforcement agencies working in conjunction with state and local law enforcement officials to fight the sudden surge of violent crime, beginning in Kansas City, MO. Operation Legend was created as a result of President Trump’s promise to assist America’s cities that are plagued by recent violence.

Operation Legend is named after four-year-old LeGend Taliferro, who was shot and killed while he slept early in the morning of June 29 in Kansas City, the latest in a string violence to plague Kansas City in recent weeks. Kansas City has already reached 100 homicides this year, a 40 percent increase from last year.

“President Trump has made clear: the federal government stands ready and willing to assist any of our state and local law enforcement partners across the nation responding to violent crime. Operation Legend will combine federal and local resources to combat the disturbing uptick in violence by surging federal agents and other federal assets into cities like Kansas City, a city currently experiencing its worst homicide rate in its history,” said Attorney General Barr. “The Department’s Operation Legend is named in honor of one of Kansas City’s youngest victims, four-year old LeGend Taliferro who was shot in the face while sleeping in his bed. LeGend’s death is a horrifying reminder that violent crime left unchecked is a threat to us all and cannot be allowed to continue.”

As part of Operation Legend, Attorney General Barr directed federal agents from the FBI, U.S. Marshal Service, DEA and ATF to surge resources to Kansas City in the coming weeks to help state and local officials fight the surge of violent crime. They will be working alongside state and local law enforcement agencies. Department of Justice assets will include over 100 FBI agents, U.S. Marshals, DEA agents, and ATF agents.

In addition, Timothy A. Garrison, U.S. Attorney for the Western District of Missouri will be surging additional resources from his office to ensure he is able to handle an anticipated increase in prosecutions.

Our Prayers Will Cover all The Brave Men & Women Involved. WWG1WGA

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-general-william-p-barr-announces-launch-operation-legend

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Young White Mother Killed By Black Lives Matter Mob for Allegedly Saying 'All Lives Matter' and National Media Fully Ignores It

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/young-white-mother-killed-black-lives-matter-mob-allegedly-saying-lives-matter-national-media-fully-ignores/

1594571160792.png

A 24-year-old mother was killed by a Black Lives Matter mob in Indianapolis last week, allegedly for saying “All Lives Matter.” Unlike Charlottesville, or any violence from the right, this killing was reported so quietly that barely anyone even noticed. Jessica Doty Whitaker was shot and killed following an altercation with Black Lives Matter thugs who were upset that she and her fiance had said “All Lives Matter” last Sunday. BLM supporters had walked by her and her fiance and said “Black Lives Matter,” to which Jessica responded that “All Lives Matter.” The BLM activists had allegedly pulled out weapons during the argument, which prompted Ramirez to do the same. This lead to them backing off. The two parties separated and walked away from each other, then witnesses claim the killer opened fire from a nearby bridge and ran away. Whitaker was shot three times, in the head and leg. She leaves behind a three year old son. “Her son was her world, she had the kindest heart and was in no way racist towards anyone" says her sister.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Portland Rioters Surround Car, Driver Shoots His Way Out

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/07/11/portland-rioters-surround-car-and-driver-shoots-his-way-out-n631626

1594572055704.png

In the early hours of July 9th, a person driving a white car in downtown Portland was surrounded by rioters. The “protesters” demanded that the driver “get off the f*cking road!” Within seconds multiple shots were fired in the air from the car. No one was hit. No further information is available, as Portland police didn’t respond to the incident.

Every night for the past six weeks in Portland, Oregon, antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters, looters and vandals have turned what used to be a nice neighborhood in downtown into a war zone. Portlanders are sick of it.

More than $23 million worth of damage has been done to downtown businesses since the antifa and BLM insurrection began in earnest. Vandalism is everywhere. Windows are boarded up. Businesses have been looted. People are afraid to come downtown even in the daytime. On Friday night, antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters tried to break into the federal building again and took a hammer to the head of a federal officer.

The Portland police officers union has begged elected officials to stop defending the violent protesters. That obviously hasn’t happened. The only serious prosecutions of antifa and their BLM counterparts is being done by President Donald Trump and his attorney general.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It will stop in it's tracks with piles of dead body's at first light. The footsie antifa soros foot soldiers have been labeled terrorist org.
Seems the dead are just commies.

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Attorney for former Minneapolis officer Thao asks judge to hold AG Ellison in contempt of court
Photo: AP/David Zalubowski. FILE - In this Dec. 2, 2016, file photo, U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., listens during a forum on the future of the Democratic Party, in Denver.
Josh Skluzacek
Updated: July 14, 2020 11:22 AM
Created: July 14, 2020 10:33 AM
The attorney for a former Minneapolis police officer charged in the death of George Floyd filed a motion Tuesday asking a judge to hold Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison in contempt of court.
The attorney for Tou Thao filed a motion asking the court to hold Ellison, the lead prosecutor in the Floyd cases, to be held in contempt for violating a gag order issued on July 9.
Judge: Attorneys for former officers charged in Floyd death not to discuss case with media, public
The motion also requests sanctions be ordered against Ellison for violating the order.
The motion didn't specifically say how Ellison violated the gag order.
Attorneys for former Minneapolis officers in George Floyd case file objections to gag order
Thao, along with former officers Derek Chauvin, Thomas Lane and J Alexander Kueng, filed objections to the gag order on Monday.
Chauvin is charged with unintentional second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter in Floyd's death. Thao, Lane and Kueng are charged with aiding and abetting unintentional second-degree murder and aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter.

https://kstp.com/news/attorney-for-...g-ellison-in-contempt-of-court/5791644/?cat=1

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
By no means do I condone the actions of the thugs who shot this woman.

That said, I would not intentionally venture into a BLM mob, alone and unarmed, and attempt to reason with them.

Suicide by lack of situational awareness.

Sad, and I hope others will learn from this situation.

There is no reasoning/arguing with a mob.

The mob speaks only the language of force and violence.

Young White Mother Killed By Black Lives Matter Mob for Allegedly Saying 'All Lives Matter' and National Media Fully Ignores It

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/young-white-mother-killed-black-lives-matter-mob-allegedly-saying-lives-matter-national-media-fully-ignores/

View attachment 172372
A 24-year-old mother was killed by a Black Lives Matter mob in Indianapolis last week, allegedly for saying “All Lives Matter.” Unlike Charlottesville, or any violence from the right, this killing was reported so quietly that barely anyone even noticed. Jessica Doty Whitaker was shot and killed following an altercation with Black Lives Matter thugs who were upset that she and her fiance had said “All Lives Matter” last Sunday. BLM supporters had walked by her and her fiance and said “Black Lives Matter,” to which Jessica responded that “All Lives Matter.” The BLM activists had allegedly pulled out weapons during the argument, which prompted Ramirez to do the same. This lead to them backing off. The two parties separated and walked away from each other, then witnesses claim the killer opened fire from a nearby bridge and ran away. Whitaker was shot three times, in the head and leg. She leaves behind a three year old son. “Her son was her world, she had the kindest heart and was in no way racist towards anyone" says her sister.

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Crazy.

Media (the elites) are doing a great job of stirring up the hate.

It appeared there were quite a few white guys leading the charge to burn down the 3rd precinct, weird how the dynamics are playing out. Considering you actually had a job maybe they assume you are on the right side of the aisle along with being white.

I also seen end the fed graffiti during the minneapolis news coverage so even potentially some ron paul/libertarian types who've had enough of big gov joined the fray. (i seriously doubt BLM types are worried about end the fed)

Last edited:

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I also seen end the fed graffiti during the minneapolis news coverage so even potentially some ron paul/libertarian types who've had enough of big gov joined the fray. (i seriously doubt BLM types are worried about end the fed)
depends on the BLM type, Farrakhan has talked about the federal reserve on multiple occasions.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
As Rioters Get Off Without Charges, White Couple Wanted By Police For Painting Over BLM Mural

Leftist are not being prosecuted for rioting, looting and toppling statues all over America but a pair of Trump supporters are reportedly wanted by police for peacefully protesting by painting over some state-sanctioned Black Lives Matter graffiti in Martinez, California.

From RT, "'Keep this st in fking New York': California woman faces vandalism charges after VIDEO shows her painting over BLM mural":

Martinez, California police have asked the public to help them identify a woman filmed covering a Black Lives Matter mural (which was greenlit by the city) while her partner argued that the "narrative of racism" is a liberal lie. [Ed Note: they want to identify the man as well.]

The incident took place on July 4th in front of the local courthouse, where a giant yellow-lettered 'Black Lives Matter' mural popped up earlier that day.

The mural in support of the ongoing protests against police brutality was approved by the city. However, it was in urgent need of restoration only a couple of hours into its existence after a woman, armed with cans of paint and a roller, began slathering black paint over the artwork in broad daylight.

The stunt drew the attention of passersby, who tried to confront the woman and her companion – sporting a red T-shirt emblazoned with one of US President Donald Trump's campaign slogans, 'Four More Years'.

"We're sick of this narrative… The narrative of police brutality, the narrative of oppression, the narrative of racism – it's a lie… It's a lie from the media, from the liberal left," the man can be heard saying in the viral video.

RT continues:

In a statement on Sunday, the police said that it "appeared that the couple came to the mural with cans of paint and a roller with the specific purpose of vandalizing over the mural," asking the public to help them locate the suspects in connection with a "vandalism" investigation.

"The community spent a considerable amount of time putting the mural together only to have it painted over in a hateful and senseless manner," they said.

How do you know it was "hateful"? How can you see what's in their hearts?

To me it looked like peaceful All Lives Matter protesters painting over graffiti in a loving and compassionate matter to counter a hateful message of division!

On July 4th, leftists were filmed toppling statues and carrying out heavily-armed black nationalist marches where they harassed white drivers to demand "reparations."

More

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=61578
I heard the mural was recently altered, though I cannot confirm...

1594764645255.png

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Back to the war zone tomorrow. Took me 6 years of schooling to get where I am at as a Minneapolis pipefitter. Now its looking like a career or location change is in order. Running service in MLPS just isn't worth it anymore. Sucks, but thats life. Luckily I have planned and have a way out, where most dont.

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Made it out without any issue. Showed up early and nobody was around. Got in and got out as quick as possible. Was on edge the whole time. Here is the view from the roof. Right where it all went down.
Oh also my fix. Line rubbed throught the tube sheet so had to cut the line away and braze it shut, pull a vacuum, and charge. Did it all in less than 2 hours. Must be a new record. Probably the only working man in the area!

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Police transcripts challenge mainstream media's take on Floyd's death

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Good work, Davy. I have told blacks, right to their faces GET A FUCKING JOB on that street when they have asked me for handouts. They threaten to kill me, but don't do shit, that's how they roll and it may have worked on you. Intimadate the white man. Call their bluff and they just move on to the next ladder. Oh, and most white guys don't do that, but if they hear me do that they break out laughing. Never fails.

Still have a white friend that works there everyday because he is the sole support of his grandkids. Now you might understand why I respect that man so much.

Really don't pay much attention now to anyone who hasn't been there. Except for E0 11110. Somehow E seems to know whats really going on.

This whole thing opened my eyes how much the Internet/media control the minds of the general public. Both Left and Right

Fear creates mobs which are easy to control. As now the nigs are running in gangs, so that dynamic is much different than one on one confrontations.

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Crazy.

Media (the elites) are doing a great job of stirring up the hate.

It appeared there were quite a few white guys leading the charge to burn down the 3rd precinct, weird how the dynamics are playing out. Considering you actually had a job maybe they assume you are on the right side of the aisle along with being white.

bernie bros and blm thugs -- seething together

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
And I am still the only guy on the Internet right/left who gave any credit to officer Derrik Chauvin because I saw the man at work before on Lake street. Not from third hand disinformation right or left.

That was my real eye opener, if it can happen to him and he gets absolutely no support for doing great work in an area most here would never set foot in we are in deeper than I thought. Internet cowboys. wow.... count me out

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Good work, Davy. I have told blacks, right to their faces GET A FUCKING JOB on that street when they have asked me for handouts. They threaten to kill me, but don't do shit, that's how they roll and it may have worked on you. Intimadate the white man. Call their bluff and they just move on to the next ladder. Oh, and most white guys don't do that, but if they hear me do that they break out laughing. Never fails.

Still have a white friend that works there everyday because he is the sole support of his grandkids. Now you might understand why I respect that man so much.

Really don't pay much attention now to anyone who hasn't been there. Except for E0 11110. Somehow E seems to know whats really going on.

This whole thing opened my eyes how much the Internet/media control the minds of the general public. Both Left and Right

Fear creates mobs which are easy to control. As now the nigs are running in gangs, so that dynamic is much different than one on one confrontations.
I hear you Keef. Grew up in the Payne Phalen neighborhood, which back then was very much the hood. These guys were different, knew something bad was going down the second I saw them. They would have beat the living shit out of me and not batted an eye. I'm not very old, but still too old to get my ass kicked.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
And that was me who painted END THE FED downtown. I trying to spray END THE ZED but ran out of that cheap dollar spray paint I was using.

I know a guy who had his two front teeth knocked out with a lead pipe because he would not hand over his beer coming out of a liquor store. It was better back in the day when neighborhoods were still segregated. You knew which areas to avoid

I now consider Minneapolis a war zone and treat it accordingly. The burbs are still like Mayberry. Old ladies getting perms, clueless to what is happening. But always respect the men/woman who do all the honest work, but get no statues... That's universal.

And I dont even want to talk about Saint Paul today. Makes me sick to my stomach to even bring it up

Last edited:

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I wish my son would move but his apprenticeship classes are held in Minneapolis so it’s convenient. He is not near the area. My daughter works for the House of Representatives at the Capital. I do worry about that.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know what I would be getting them ASAP for an early Christmas or birthday gift.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That is their M.O.

Right out of the Antifa playbook.

1. Start the skirmish.
2. Document the reaction.
3. Hope for documented violence on the part of the reaction force.
4. Scream victim-hood.

#BlackLivesMattter STARTED A RIOT AT AN OTHERWISE PEACEFUL RESTAURANT IN DALLAS BY ATTACKING GUESTS..This poor excuse for a Movement is out of hand.. They start the issues and then cry about the reaction..#AllLivesMatter

https://twitter.com/veritasnewsfeed/status/1283751245375844352

View attachment 172937 https://media.8kun.top/file_store/4...4f7b4068824e28966d2227b503506d87f23b902d5.mp4

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
#BlackLivesMattter STARTED A RIOT AT AN OTHERWISE PEACEFUL RESTAURANT IN DALLAS BY ATTACKING GUESTS..This poor excuse for a Movement is out of hand.. They start the issues and then cry about the reaction..#AllLivesMatter

https://twitter.com/veritasnewsfeed/status/1283751245375844352

View attachment 172937 https://media.8kun.top/file_store/4...4f7b4068824e28966d2227b503506d87f23b902d5.mp4
It couldn't BUT get to this.

Natural progression, of a crazed, violent, feral...movement. Just a collection of mobs...BLM is license to have a riot, a lynching bee, an arson spree.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anyone else hope he is never seen again and is fish food? Terrorists have no rights.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It couldn't BUT get to this.

Natural progression, of a crazed, violent, feral...movement. Just a collection of mobs...BLM is license to have a riot, a lynching bee, an arson spree.
Works for me. Very good video captures a true example of what's happening