• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Riots in Minneapolis, MN over George Floyd death.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
watching a peaceful rioter getting hit by a truck:
Priceless...i've watched that piece over and over a few times...
:2 thumbs up:

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Aerial footage of Antifa/BLM assault on Chicago police in Grant Park last night. This has been completely buried by all local and national media.

Cops were sent in to defend Columbus statue, but were given no body armor, helmets, etc…The rioters tossed fireworks at them and hurled rocks, bags of urine, etc…Total shitshow.

The mayor should be drawn and quartered, along with the silent media.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Seems one side is gearing up for a war & one side is waiting for a letter of the alphabet to save them.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Floyd kilt hisself by 'hooping', stuffing drugs up his arse....

I wonder what overdosing on fentanyl looks like as it slowly seeps into your large intestine and throughout your body?

I bet it looks just like George Floyd...

The ruse, the 'raison dêtre, for rioting for 'social justice' was the knee to the neck/head area.

Probably why vigilante justice is frowned upon... but when there's an agenda afoot we don't have time for facts....

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
And that was me who painted END THE FED downtown. I trying to spray END THE ZED but ran out of that cheap dollar spray paint I was using.

I know a guy who had his two front teeth knocked out with a lead pipe because he would not hand over his beer coming out of a liquor store. It was better back in the day when neighborhoods were still segregated. You knew which areas to avoid

I now consider Minneapolis a war zone and treat it accordingly. The burbs are still like Mayberry. Old ladies getting perms, clueless to what is happening. But always respect the men/woman who do all the honest work, but get no statues... That's universal.

And I dont even want to talk about Saint Paul today. Makes me sick to my stomach to even bring it up
Ahhh, St. Paul, Gopher bar, best coneys by a country mile. Have a little story about Kings Inn over on Ford Parkway, where me and some buddy's spent the whole afternoon into the wee hours drinking everything. Next thing I remember is waking up at home in my apartment wondering where my car was. One guy tried to make a u-turn in a place on the blvd where there wasn't a turn and got hung up on the median strip. Cops came along and helped push him off and then followed him home, as he lived in Highland Park. When cops were nice in 1966.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No way these yoots are NRA members!

These folks all appear to be mostly hateful, conservative, NRA members
They didn't steal even one US flag.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Floyd kilt hisself by 'hooping', stuffing drugs up his arse....

I wonder what overdosing on fentanyl looks like as it slowly seeps into your large intestine and throughout your body?

I bet it looks just like George Floyd...

The ruse, the 'raison dêtre, for rioting for 'social justice' was the knee to the neck/head area.

Probably why vigilante justice is frowned upon... but when there's an agenda afoot we don't have time for facts....
Read it and did not know what it was.
Looked it up,
and it was down a few on the search.
And I thought a coffee cleanse was odd, not to mention gerbils and such.
"Hooping" .....so that would explain a lot IMOand now...International acclaim etc etc etc,
What a world, what a world, what a world

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
paul craig roberts piece says he scoured the internet looking for the alleged 'second autopsy' the one that CNN says adds injury to the overdose - as possible death causes

finding no actual proof, pcr concludes it's a hoax cooked up by CNN and the minn operatives on the ground. just talking points spewing out of the nyc media cesspool -- again

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Body found in burned building in Minneapolis, police say

KSTP
Updated: July 20, 2020 04:33 PM
Created: July 20, 2020 04:24 PM
Police say a body was discovered inside of a burned building in south Minneapolis Monday morning.
The Minneapolis Police Department said the body was discovered in the wreckage of Max It Pawn on East Lake Street.
Police believe it is the body of a man.
The identity of the body and nature of death will be released by the medical examiner's office.
In June, 25-year-old Montez Terril Lee was charged by the U.S. Attorney's Office in connection to the arson of the building.
The building was set on fire during the protests that surrounded the death of George Floyd.

https://kstp.com/news/body-found-in-burned-building-in-minneapolis-police-say/5800522/?cat=1

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Body found in burned building in Minneapolis, police say

KSTP
Updated: July 20, 2020 04:33 PM
Created: July 20, 2020 04:24 PM
Police say a body was discovered inside of a burned building in south Minneapolis Monday morning.
The Minneapolis Police Department said the body was discovered in the wreckage of Max It Pawn on East Lake Street.
Police believe it is the body of a man.
The identity of the body and nature of death will be released by the medical examiner's office.
In June, 25-year-old Montez Terril Lee was charged by the U.S. Attorney's Office in connection to the arson of the building.
The building was set on fire during the protests that surrounded the death of George Floyd.

https://kstp.com/news/body-found-in-burned-building-in-minneapolis-police-say/5800522/?cat=1
6 months probation? too harsh?

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Bevelyn wants you to contact her if you or your family/friends/business of any state have been directly hurt/affected in any way by BLM, to file a class action lawsuit

Black Lives Matter class action suit..

23,058 views•Streamed live 14 hours ago

Bevelyn Beatty

#JesusMatters

bevelyn@atwellministries.org

https://youtu.be/RYvzqUxJE8o

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Chimps gonna chimp.

I don't have the patience to watch the whole vid.
Start checking mug shots and videos. There are a whole lot more albino "chimps' than any other group.
Of course they are getting paid $25.00 per hour.
I wonder if that pay carries through prison time ?

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Bevelyn wants you to contact her if you or your family/friends/business of any state have been directly hurt/affected in any way by BLM, to file a class action lawsuit

Black Lives Matter class action suit..

23,058 views•Streamed live 14 hours ago

Bevelyn Beatty

#JesusMatters

bevelyn@atwellministries.org

https://youtu.be/RYvzqUxJE8o
More reports of blacks separating from Corporate BLM ( aka white) mobs, and holding their own peaceful rallies in their neighborhood parks.
It is good to see people smarting up that they are being manipulated by white radicals not concerned with black issues.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why is nobody mentioning the fact that Floyd told the cops was acting oddly because he had stuffed drugs up his ass to conceal them?

Why is nobody mentioning the fucking AUTOPSY findings?

"The Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s autopsy report said Floyd experienced “fentanyl intoxication” and “recent methamphetamine use” were “significant conditions” leading to his death."

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1595432208019.png

Photo Appears to Show Black Lives Matter Supporters Holding Down and Kneeling on Neck of White Baby

UPDATE: The Clark County Sheriff’s Office in Ohio has launched an investigation over the photo.

UPDATE 2: The grandmother of the child from the father’s side, who was not involved, says that the child is safe and with her son.

A photograph of a black man kneeling on the neck of a white baby while a black woman holds the diapered child’s arms is stirring up a massive amount of rage on social media.

The shocking and disturbing photograph, which was captioned by the abusers as “Blm now mf” is beginning to make the rounds after being uncovered by Vincent James of Red Elephants.

Posts on Facebook from people claiming to be familiar with the man said that his name is Isaiah Jackson and that he has been arrested in Ohio.

The man in the photograph does appear to be Jackson, based on his Facebook profile, but we have not been able to verify other allegations against him in the screenshots included in James’ Facebook post. An Isaiah Jackson was arrested on July 20 in Ohio for a probation violation.

The grandmother of the child in the photo wrote on Facebook that it was taken while the two-year-old was with his mother. His mother is dating Jackson.

The very angry grandmother said that the baby is now with her son and safe. She is currently attempting to find out who was holding the child’s legs and who took the photo.

“My son is beyond pissed. He took his boy to the ER to get checked out and everything came back good,” the grandmother wrote. “He better be glad nothing bad happened to my grandson and he better hide from all the people who will be coming for him when he gets out of jail.”

WHIO TV 7 reports that “investigators in Clark County said they are investigating the post, however no arrests have been made and charges have not been filed.” Their report said that according to emergency scanner traffic, deputies, police, and medics were called to two different addresses Tuesday morning in Clark County as a part of the investigation.

“We are looking into this case, however it is still an active investigation. At this point we are actively looking into it and we are VERY early on into this investigation,” Maj. Chris Clark said in an emailed statement to the station.

We will update this story as more information becomes available.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/photo-appears-show-black-lives-matter-supporters-holding-kneeling-neck-white-baby/

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
^^^^^
In dire need of shooter's rope.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
he'll probably released with a slap on the pee-pee...and he'll like it

what a clown show EXCEPT!...we're still losing, one by one, children, teenagers, our young...they're still getting 'trashed', one by one...and we're still gnashing our teeth, unwelcome to the 'party'

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Isaiah Jackson is a pretty popular name out there. He seems to be a BB star from Tacoma, a quarterback in nebraska, a golfer in michigan, a soccer player and the author of Bitcoin and Black America.

Which one is he?

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
he has a 'popular' name, at least it's not one of the 'modern' names:
Mr. Chi Ldlover
Ms. Amer Icahater

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1595445895193.png
1595445906485.png
https://media.8kun.top/file_store/c...ef085e8e8d55d81f0ff6583599cd31c5085f40084.mp4

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/d...c3c206127e2803c209b040d003eec5af66da609e7.mp4

Andy Ngô

Federal law enforcement moved in & pushed & tackled rioters away from the Portland federal courthouse after they kept returning & trying to break inside. After rioters broke the glass under the wood barrier, officers rushed in. #antifa #PortlandRiots

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1285940951005855744

Andy Ngô

One of the support roles for those who help #antifa rioters is to drive around & resupply them and/or block the streets to slow movement of law enforcement. They do this with cars & also motorcycles. Here, federal officers confront a driver. #PortlandRiots

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1285944484023296000

>More arrests please

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.whio.com/news/crime-and...eling-childs-neck/7GREMQGUZNC6DBZAFQCVDVZXKI/

UPDATE: Charges pending for man accused of kneeling on child’s neck in social media photo

CLARK COUNTY, Ohio — UPDATE @ 3:15 p.m. (July 22):

Charges are pending review by the Clark County Prosecutor’s Office against a man accused of kneeling on the neck of a 2-year-old child in a photo shared on social media, according to the Clark County Sheriff’s Office.

The man, who deputies identified as Isaiah Jackson, 20, has been booked in the Clark County Jail on a probation violation and remains in the jail Wednesday afternoon, according to online jail records.

Content Continues Below

The sheriff’s office said a case against Jackson has been presented to the prosecutor’s office who will “provide a determination on the scope and breadth of the felony charges” that Jackson will face in the alleged incident, Clark County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Kristopher Shultz said in a media release. Investigators did not detail the charges Jackson might be charged with.

Deputies said an investigation was launched Tuesday after they were made aware of the photo, which shows a man with his knee on the back of a child’s neck. The child appears to be crying in the photo while a second person holds the child’s hands behind their back. The photo’s caption read “Blm now.”

Investigators made contact with the child, their mother, and Jackson. The child was transported to an area hospital for examination, however they did not suffer any injuries from the incident deputies said.

“Subsequent interview with the mother revealed that she was unaware of the photo having been taken, or its contents, until she had been informed by other parties,” Shultz said.

2018 File mugshot of Isaiah Jackson. Contributed Photo/Clark County Sheriff's Office)

FIRST REPORT (July 21):

A social media photo of a man kneeling on the back of the neck of a child is currently under investigation by the Clark County Sheriff’s Office.

>>Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder, 4 others arrested on federal charges stemming from $60 million bribe

A picture of the post was sent into News Center 7 Tuesday, showing the man with his knee on the back of a child’s neck, who appears to be crying. A second person in the photo is holding the child’s hands behind their back. The caption of the photo reads “Blm now.”

A version of the the photo, which some might find disturbing, is available at the bottom of this news story, with the faces of the child and man blurred out.

The photo resembles the action taken by Minneapolis police officers during the arrest of George Floyd May 25 that resulted in his death.

Investigators in Clark County said they are investigating the post, however no arrests have been made and charges have not been filed.

“We are looking into this case, however it is still an active investigation. At this point we are actively looking into it and we are VERY early on into this investigation,” Maj. Chris Clark said in an emailed statement.

According to emergency scanner traffic, deputies, police, and medics were called to two different addresses Tuesday morning in Clark County as a part of the investigation.

We’ll continue to update this story with new details as they become available.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
https://www.whio.com/news/crime-and...eling-childs-neck/7GREMQGUZNC6DBZAFQCVDVZXKI/

UPDATE: Charges pending for man accused of kneeling on child’s neck in social media photo

CLARK COUNTY, Ohio — UPDATE @ 3:15 p.m. (July 22):

Charges are pending review by the Clark County Prosecutor’s Office against a man accused of kneeling on the neck of a 2-year-old child in a photo shared on social media, according to the Clark County Sheriff’s Office.

The man, who deputies identified as Isaiah Jackson, 20, has been booked in the Clark County Jail on a probation violation and remains in the jail Wednesday afternoon, according to online jail records.

Content Continues Below

The sheriff’s office said a case against Jackson has been presented to the prosecutor’s office who will “provide a determination on the scope and breadth of the felony charges” that Jackson will face in the alleged incident, Clark County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Kristopher Shultz said in a media release. Investigators did not detail the charges Jackson might be charged with.

Deputies said an investigation was launched Tuesday after they were made aware of the photo, which shows a man with his knee on the back of a child’s neck. The child appears to be crying in the photo while a second person holds the child’s hands behind their back. The photo’s caption read “Blm now.”

Investigators made contact with the child, their mother, and Jackson. The child was transported to an area hospital for examination, however they did not suffer any injuries from the incident deputies said.

“Subsequent interview with the mother revealed that she was unaware of the photo having been taken, or its contents, until she had been informed by other parties,” Shultz said.

2018 File mugshot of Isaiah Jackson. Contributed Photo/Clark County Sheriff's Office)

FIRST REPORT (July 21):

A social media photo of a man kneeling on the back of the neck of a child is currently under investigation by the Clark County Sheriff’s Office.

>>Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder, 4 others arrested on federal charges stemming from $60 million bribe

A picture of the post was sent into News Center 7 Tuesday, showing the man with his knee on the back of a child’s neck, who appears to be crying. A second person in the photo is holding the child’s hands behind their back. The caption of the photo reads “Blm now.”

A version of the the photo, which some might find disturbing, is available at the bottom of this news story, with the faces of the child and man blurred out.

The photo resembles the action taken by Minneapolis police officers during the arrest of George Floyd May 25 that resulted in his death.

Investigators in Clark County said they are investigating the post, however no arrests have been made and charges have not been filed.

“We are looking into this case, however it is still an active investigation. At this point we are actively looking into it and we are VERY early on into this investigation,” Maj. Chris Clark said in an emailed statement.

According to emergency scanner traffic, deputies, police, and medics were called to two different addresses Tuesday morning in Clark County as a part of the investigation.

We’ll continue to update this story with new details as they become available.
Clark County, Springfield, OHIO, I spent 9 yrs in Clark Co. just out of H.S.
Springfield, Ohio was home to the first cop to pose in Playboy: Barbara Schantz [sp?] She has a new married name now, but I bet her Playboy Pic are floating around the internet. Of course she is 59 or 60 now.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
SEATTLE

Police: Protesters breaking into businesses, setting merchandise on fire

https://komonews.com/news/local/police-protesters-start-fire-at-capitol-hill-business

SEATTLE — Authorities said several businesses have been broken into by a group of protesters and merchandise in some of the stores were set on fire late Wednesday night.

The Seattle Police Department said they received reports of a fire started by protesters at a business in the 1400 block of East Olive Way.

Firefighters extinguished the fire in the two-story commercial building and reported no injuries. There was no one inside the business, authorities said.

Less than 30 minutes after the initial fire police said protesters broke into a business in the 1100 block of Pike Street and started setting merchandise on fire.

The owners of LIKELIHOOD SEATTLE, a local business selling men's and women's shoes at 1101 East Union Street, said their store was hit by the group of protesters, but police told them nothing could be done.

All of the windows of a Whole Foods located at Broadway and Madison were smashed as well.

1595513271926.png
1595513290250.png

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
What a puss.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I’m seeing more and more posts where the feds are pushing back

It’s funny how they scatter when there’s a little push back.

Watch to the and when the (no situational awareness) lollygagger gets introduced to the curb