• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Riots in Minneapolis, MN over George Floyd death.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
More failure of our police departments.

1596334493306.png

THIS IS COMPLETE BS

Rioters/protesters have been vandalizing and spraying things with paint. They are really going to arrest people for using sidewalk chalk that can be washed away with water? WTF

Are you starting to understand the Spiritual War we are in? “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.”

https://twitter.com/cjtruth/status/1289575966918889472
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1289558509500039174

VIDEO
https://media.8kun.top/file_store/d...adcbb50b2740d1d0f0a3d6a482e16af468e67232a.mp4

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Portland Riots Read-out: July 31

Bottom line:

After weeks of violent rioting and nightly attacks, federal officers in Portland saw their first night of state and local law enforcement support and relative peace in the vicinity of the Mark O. Hatfield Federal Courthouse.

Following Wednesday’s announcement of a cooperation agreement between DHS and Oregon’s governor, Oregon State Police (OSP) and the Portland Police Bureau (PPB) stepped in to assist operations to protect the Hatfield Federal Courthouse. Crowds remained peaceful through the course of the evening; there were no reported actions, and thus no intervention by state or federal officers.

The past 24 hours:

Thursday afternoon, per the terms of the cooperation agreement, Portland Police Bureau, Oregon State Police, and Multnomah County Sheriff’s Department, cleared city parks in the vicinity of the federal courthouse. On previous nights, rioters had used the parks as staging grounds for criminal violence over the past several weeks. After the parks had been cleared, PPB reported conducting two arrests and finding several weapons including a sledgehammer.

At around 5:00 p.m. local time, Oregon State Police arrived at the federal incident command post; OSP officers were stationed inside the Hatfield Courthouse alongside DHS law enforcement teams.

OSP officers participated in daily operational briefings with federal law enforcement officers and later participated in joint patrols of the federal courthouse.

At 10:17 p.m. local time, approximately 300-400 people peacefully gathered in the area around the courthouse. By around 12:23 a.m. local time, the size of the crowd decreased to approximately 150-200 people. By around 1:00 a.m., it decreased to approximately 100 people and by 1:30 a.m. it dwindled to between 15-20 people.

Federal and state officers located inside the courthouse were not forced to leave the building during the course of the night – a stark difference from previous nights – and DHS officers made no arrests.

A person of interest wanted for suspected use of an explosive device during previous rioting turned himself in Thursday. The suspect was charged by the U.S. Department of Justice’s Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives with creating a hazard.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2020/07/31/portland-riots-read-out-july-31

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't understand why the cops aren't just shooting them. That would stop this shit right in its tracks
Please, add a sarc tag, we all know why.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Black Lives Matter narrative gets destroyed in less than 40 minutes
Video censored as YouTube deletes presentation by renowned scholar

By Art Moore
Published August 2, 2020

In less than 40 minutes, Manhattan Institute scholar Heather Mac Donald on Thursday presented compelling empirical evidence rebutting the Black Lives Matter's "systemic police racism" narrative that has gripped the nation.

Mac Donald, who has testified to Congress, regularly engages in civil debate with anyone who contests her claims. But YouTube decided her voice should not be heard, deleting a video of her presentation, "The Truth About Crime, Race & Policing in America."

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Found it on utube watching now.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I don't understand why the cops aren't just shooting them. That would stop this shit right in its tracks
Eidt:

Ok ok....
/sarc
I've said it before... Chicago Democrat Mayor Richard J Daley gave a 'Shoot to kill' order back in 1968 and the riots miraculously ended that day.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
One thing that I never seem to understand (well, I actually know why) is why the US is painted as the worst nation ever, the master of slavery for the globe...but those people utterly ignore the record of slavery in nations that aren't spelled "USA" and "UK"? To whit; the native Americans are ALWAYS portrayed as peaceful victims of the "white man"...yet they themselves owned slaves...even before Jamestown was colonized.

How Native American Slaveholders Complicate the Trail of Tears Narrative
The new exhibition ‘Americans’ at the National Museum of the American Indian prompts a deeper dive for historic truths

What you probably don’t picture are Cherokee slaveholders, foremost among them Cherokee chief John Ross. What you probably don’t picture are the numerous African-American slaves, Cherokee-owned, who made the brutal march themselves, or else were shipped en masse to what is now Oklahoma aboard cramped boats by their wealthy Indian masters. And what you may not know is that the federal policy of Indian removal, which ranged far beyond the Trail of Tears and the Cherokee, was not simply the vindictive scheme of Andrew Jackson, but rather a popularly endorsed, congressionally sanctioned campaign spanning the administrations of nine separate presidents.

“I used to like history,” Smith told the crowd ruefully. “And sometimes, I still do. But not most of the time. Most of the time, history and I are frenemies at best.” In the case of the Trail of Tears and the enslavement of blacks by prominent members of all five so-called “Civilized Tribes” (Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole), Smith went one step further, likening the ugly truth of history to a “mangy, snarling dog standing between you and a crowd-pleasing narrative.”

“Obviously,” Smith said, “the story should be, needs to be, that the enslaved black people and soon-to-be-exiled red people would join forces and defeat their oppressor.” (my Lord how Smith so BADLY wants to paint white people as the villian!!) But such was not the case—far from it. “The Five Civilized Tribes were deeply committed to slavery, established their own racialized black codes, immediately reestablished slavery when they arrived in Indian territory, rebuilt their nations with slave labor, crushed slave rebellions, and enthusiastically sided with the Confederacy in the Civil War.”

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/how-native-american-slaveholders-complicate-trail-tears-narrative-180968339/

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The inmates have won. Not only are they running the asylum, they own it too.

Minneapolis Police Department Advises Residents to Give In to Criminals

Chad Davis/Flickr
JOEL B. POLLAK2 Aug 202019,706
2:06

The Minneapolis Police Department is advising residents of the city to “Be prepared to give up your cell phone and purse/wallet” if approached by robbers, and “Do not argue or fight with the criminal. Do as they say.”

The “robbery prevention tips” were circulated by the department and reported by local ABC affiliate KSTP-5. They advise that the city is suffering an increase in robberies and carjackings, especially in the 3rd Precinct — the area of the city in which George Floyd was killed in police custody on Memorial Day, and rioters destroyed police headquarters.

Others posted the tips on social media:

Other cities have reported dramatic increases in crime, including shootings and murders, since the Black Lives Matter protests and riots erupted.
One Minneapolis resident who refused to give in without a fight was 99-year-old Evelyn Johnson, who fought with an intruder: “”He thought he was just going to cover my mouth and smother me, but that didn’t happen. I fought him. We wrestled for quite a while, according to all my bruises,” she told KSTP.

The Democrat-dominated Minneapolis City Council unanimously approved a resolution in June to abolish the police department — much to the chagrin of local leaders in the black community, who spoke out against the plan in July.

The local Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported that local black leaders had called the plan to abolish or defund the police “Egregious, grotesque, absurd, crazy, ridiculous.”

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/202...nt-advises-residents-to-give-in-to-criminals/

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The inmates have won. Not only are they running the asylum, they own it too.

Minneapolis Police Department Advises Residents to Give In to Criminals

Chad Davis/Flickr
JOEL B. POLLAK2 Aug 202019,706
2:06

The Minneapolis Police Department is advising residents of the city to “Be prepared to give up your cell phone and purse/wallet” if approached by robbers, and “Do not argue or fight with the criminal. Do as they say.”

The “robbery prevention tips” were circulated by the department and reported by local ABC affiliate KSTP-5. They advise that the city is suffering an increase in robberies and carjackings, especially in the 3rd Precinct — the area of the city in which George Floyd was killed in police custody on Memorial Day, and rioters destroyed police headquarters.

Others posted the tips on social media:

Other cities have reported dramatic increases in crime, including shootings and murders, since the Black Lives Matter protests and riots erupted.
One Minneapolis resident who refused to give in without a fight was 99-year-old Evelyn Johnson, who fought with an intruder: “”He thought he was just going to cover my mouth and smother me, but that didn’t happen. I fought him. We wrestled for quite a while, according to all my bruises,” she told KSTP.

The Democrat-dominated Minneapolis City Council unanimously approved a resolution in June to abolish the police department — much to the chagrin of local leaders in the black community, who spoke out against the plan in July.

The local Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported that local black leaders had called the plan to abolish or defund the police “Egregious, grotesque, absurd, crazy, ridiculous.”

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/202...nt-advises-residents-to-give-in-to-criminals/
That would be the day!!!

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Give the liberals that voted for years toward this goal what they want, good and hard and long. I'm sorry for those who aren't on that list that will suffer and die, but the writing was on the wall for years, plenty of time to get yourself out of the line of fire. Get out now or suffer the consequences. It certainly isn't fair but life isn't fair either. I personally would work with others in my county to feed and house any refugees that come our way until they can get on their feet again, using private land money and supplies. It won't be heaven but you will survive.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Vegas will be taking bets. How many body bags needed before they reinstate the police? Probably by morning.

Do these idiots really think people are going to tolerate being tormented by thugs?

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
One thing that I never seem to understand (well, I actually know why) is why the US is painted as the worst nation ever, the master of slavery for the globe...but those people utterly ignore the record of slavery in nations that aren't spelled "USA" and "UK"? To whit; the native Americans are ALWAYS portrayed as peaceful victims of the "white man"...yet they themselves owned slaves...even before Jamestown was colonized.
Hell, the first slave owner in america was a black man.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Louisville Black Lives Matter Using 'Mafia Tactics' on Hispanic Business Owners

The Louisville cadre of Black Lives Matter activists sent a letter to many downtown businesses demanding they “diversify” their employees. But at least one Cuban-American business owner objected to the threatening tone of the letter and posted his displeasure on Facebook.

Fernando Martinez owns a restaurant group with several Hispanic eateries. He accused BLM of using “mafia tactics” and explained his position.

“There comes a time in life that you have to make a stand and you have to really prove your convictions and what you believe in,” Martinez wrote in a public Facebook post. “… All good people need to denounce this. How can you justified (sic) injustice with more injustice?”

The response by Black Lives Matter was immediate. Several members stood outside one of the business owner’s establishments demonstrating their displeasure and confronting Martinez when he came outside to talk to them.

“If you and I can sit down as human beings that we are without screaming at each other, without calling each other names, without offending each other, we can come to an understanding,” Martinez told one protester after explaining that he felt threatened by the way the demands were delivered to his business. “… How is destroying our business going to bring any justice?”

Not surprisingly, some of the business owners who were recipients of the BLM letter are caving to the pressure. The “demands” include “employ more Black people, purchase more inventory from Black retailers and undergo diversity training” according to the Louisville Courier-Journal.

Adequately represent the Black population of Louisville by having a minimum of 23% Black staff;

Purchase a minimum of 23% inventory from Black retailers or make a recurring monthly donation of 1.5% of net sales to a local Black nonprofit or organization;

Require diversity and inclusion training for all staff members on a bi-annual basis;

And display a visible sign that increases awareness and shows support for the reparations movement.

The protesters claim the business owners benefitted by the “gentrification” of the neighborhood when a public housing project was torn down. So the neighborhood is improved and this is an “injustice”? Sheesh.

One BLM activist, Phelix Crittendon, wasn’t very subtle.

Crittenden said several NuLu business owners have volunteered to sign a contract created by the protesters and are open to discussing their roles in gentrification.

But others have expressed anger and an unwillingness to work together, she said.

“How you respond to this is how people will remember you in this moment,” Crittenden said. “You want to be on the right side of justice at all times.”

And if you refuse to be on the “right side (my side) of justice at all times,”? Nice business you have there. Be a shame if anything happened to it because you weren’t on the “right side of justice at all times.”

Martinez’s pleas for understanding fell on deaf ears. His restaurant has been the target of vandalism and overt threats in recent days. In response, the Hispanic community is rallying around Martinez and offering their support for his resistance.

According to a press release, members of the city’s Cuban community will meet outside the NuLu restaurant at 4 p.m. Sunday to support the immigrant-owned business, which “has been subject to vandalism and extortion in recent days.”

The release states that La Bodeguita de Mima was forced to close July 24 during a demonstration that shut down East Market Street, at which several protesters presented Martinez with the list of demands and said he “better put the letter on the door so your business is not f*cked with.”

The restaurant remained closed the next two days because “management and staff were concerned about safety,” according to the release. “30+ staff members (mostly immigrants) were unable to earn a paycheck.”

That’s what you get for not being on the “right side of justice all the time.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2020/08/02/louisville-black-lives-matter-using-mafia-tactics-on-hispanic-business-owners-n741579

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Louisville Black Lives Matter Using 'Mafia Tactics' on Hispanic Business Owners

The Louisville cadre of Black Lives Matter activists sent a letter to many downtown businesses demanding they “diversify” their employees. But at least one Cuban-American business owner objected to the threatening tone of the letter and posted his displeasure on Facebook.

Fernando Martinez owns a restaurant group with several Hispanic eateries. He accused BLM of using “mafia tactics” and explained his position.

“There comes a time in life that you have to make a stand and you have to really prove your convictions and what you believe in,” Martinez wrote in a public Facebook post. “… All good people need to denounce this. How can you justified (sic) injustice with more injustice?”

The response by Black Lives Matter was immediate. Several members stood outside one of the business owner’s establishments demonstrating their displeasure and confronting Martinez when he came outside to talk to them.

“If you and I can sit down as human beings that we are without screaming at each other, without calling each other names, without offending each other, we can come to an understanding,” Martinez told one protester after explaining that he felt threatened by the way the demands were delivered to his business. “… How is destroying our business going to bring any justice?”

Not surprisingly, some of the business owners who were recipients of the BLM letter are caving to the pressure. The “demands” include “employ more Black people, purchase more inventory from Black retailers and undergo diversity training” according to the Louisville Courier-Journal.

Adequately represent the Black population of Louisville by having a minimum of 23% Black staff;

Purchase a minimum of 23% inventory from Black retailers or make a recurring monthly donation of 1.5% of net sales to a local Black nonprofit or organization;

Require diversity and inclusion training for all staff members on a bi-annual basis;

And display a visible sign that increases awareness and shows support for the reparations movement.

The protesters claim the business owners benefitted by the “gentrification” of the neighborhood when a public housing project was torn down. So the neighborhood is improved and this is an “injustice”? Sheesh.

One BLM activist, Phelix Crittendon, wasn’t very subtle.

Crittenden said several NuLu business owners have volunteered to sign a contract created by the protesters and are open to discussing their roles in gentrification.

But others have expressed anger and an unwillingness to work together, she said.

“How you respond to this is how people will remember you in this moment,” Crittenden said. “You want to be on the right side of justice at all times.”

And if you refuse to be on the “right side (my side) of justice at all times,”? Nice business you have there. Be a shame if anything happened to it because you weren’t on the “right side of justice at all times.”

Martinez’s pleas for understanding fell on deaf ears. His restaurant has been the target of vandalism and overt threats in recent days. In response, the Hispanic community is rallying around Martinez and offering their support for his resistance.

According to a press release, members of the city’s Cuban community will meet outside the NuLu restaurant at 4 p.m. Sunday to support the immigrant-owned business, which “has been subject to vandalism and extortion in recent days.”

The release states that La Bodeguita de Mima was forced to close July 24 during a demonstration that shut down East Market Street, at which several protesters presented Martinez with the list of demands and said he “better put the letter on the door so your business is not f*cked with.”

The restaurant remained closed the next two days because “management and staff were concerned about safety,” according to the release. “30+ staff members (mostly immigrants) were unable to earn a paycheck.”

That’s what you get for not being on the “right side of justice all the time.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2020/08/02/louisville-black-lives-matter-using-mafia-tactics-on-hispanic-business-owners-n741579
Well, I hope the new government fixed the streets anyway.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Not directly related but this NBA game is just over the top. Complete communist sellout. Black Lives Matter huge floor logo and on back of one teams jerseys. The other team has justice now. Really pathetic.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1596422454173.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Not directly related but this NBA game is just over the top. Complete communist sellout. Black Lives Matter huge floor logo and on back of one teams jerseys. The other team has justice now. Really pathetic.
same same for the she-men of the wnba. they walked off of the court when the national anthem cranked up

the nyc headquarters for all of these sports have lost their minds. the damage to their platforms is going to be significant. scorched earth all in on blm 2.0

further proof that agenda over profit is the correct view of the nyc/dc vipers' actions. anytime a moron says 'because ratings' laugh and mock them with no mercy

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Home of Minneapolis City Council president vandalized

Updated: August 03, 2020 10:57 PM
Created: August 03, 2020 09:34 PM
The Minneapolis Police Department told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS there is an incident report filed concerning an act of vandalism that occurred at the home of Minneapolis City Council President Lisa Bender last week.
Bender declined an interview request from KSTP.
According to police, vandals spread construction cones across Bender's front yard. A spray-painted wood board was also cemented to her front porch, which read, "Our streets ...abolish MPD ...fund community."
Three Minneapolis City Council members, Andrea Jenkins, Alondra Cano and Phillipe Cunningham recently received threats that prompted safety concerns, and the city paid for private security companies to provide extra protection.

KSTP
Minneapolis spending $4,500 a day on security for city council members
Jenkins told KSTP there have been protests outside the homes of several city council members in recent weeks. After the vandalism at Bender's home, she said she has never seen this type of vitriol aimed at the city council during her 16 years of work at city hall.
"No, I have not seen any council member be concerned about their own personal safety, or the safety of their families," Jenkins said. "And I think a lot of council members are feeling that right now."
Jenkins said she received disturbing threats which prompted the city to ask her if she wanted extra security, and that is when she agreed to the hiring of the private security firm.
"I do not feel as safe in my home as I did just three months ago," Jenkins.
Jenkins said, in her opinion, the stress of COVID-19, the death of George Floyd and debate over the issue of defunding police have created a confluence of anger toward government she has never personally seen before. She added she would like city hall security beefed up.
"Minneapolis City Hall is one of the only governmental buildings in downtown Minneapolis that does not have a security protocol," Jenkins said. "I mean, anyone can walk into our building at any time."

https://kstp.com/news/home-of-minne...ident-vandalized-august-3-2020/5815651/?cat=1

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"I do not feel as safe in my home as I did just three months ago,"
Said EVERYONE in the country.

"Minneapolis City Hall is one of the only governmental buildings in downtown Minneapolis that does not have a security protocol," Jenkins said. "I mean, anyone can walk into our building at any time."
Is she worried about "peaceful protesters"?

EricTheCat

An ant on a hill.
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
EricTheCat said:
"I do not feel as safe in my home as I did just three months ago,"

You`d be surprised just how safe a .12 gauge shotgun in your home can make you feel !!! :fire::fire::fire:

The council president said that, not that I don't share that feeling. Always good to have protection. Isn't it nice that the council members get tax funded security and asking for more while they are voting to abolish the police department?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Isn't it nice that the council members get tax funded security
All these lock downs and everyone ordering them is getting a paycheck......

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Eating each other...... videos at link

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-frey-accuses-walz-of-dragging-feet-during-early-unrest

Minneapolis’ Frey accuses Walz of dragging feet during early unrest
Mayor Frey said he knew early on that the situation on the ground was dire

Mayor Jacob Frey, the Minneapolis Democrat who faced sharp criticism over his handling of the George Floyd riots in June, on Monday seemed to place much of the blame on Gov. Tim Walz, another Democrat, for failing to act quickly on early requests from the city for state intervention, a report said.

The Minneapolis Star-Tribune published a detailed report that shed light on the interaction between the mayor's office and Walz in the early days of the protest. The governor's office made it clear that National Guard Troops were ready within 24 hours of the mayor's informal request, but Frey seems to be unconvinced that the governor's office took the unfolding crisis as serious as the moment demanded.

The report also shows clear fissures in Frey’s relationship with Walz. Frey told the paper that he remembered a press conference that the governor held outside the smoldering Third Precinct when he called the city’s response to the unrest the night before an “abject failure.”

Frey said watching the press conference was “definitely a hit in the gut.”

“Not just for me, but for so many in our city that were doing everything they could…Everyone was pouring themselves into stemming the violence,” he said.

Video

Frey told the paper that the city was clear that the situation on the ground was dire and unfolding quickly. He told the paper that on May 27, he called the governor and told him to send in the National Guard. Frey recalled Walz saying that he would consider it.

The paper reported that the city released documents last week that seem to back up Frey’s claim. The paper pointed to a text message that Frey’s spokesman sent to fellow employees at the mayor’s office that read, “Mayor just came out and said the chief wants him to call in the national guard to help at Third Precinct. Mayor appears intent on doing.”

The situation in Minneapolis at the time of these messages was deteriorating quickly and even got the attention of President Trump who took to Twitter on May 29 to say that he “can’t stand back & watch this happen."

He continued, “A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right.

GEORGE FLOYD ARREST FOOTAGE LEAKED

Stores were vandalized and burned but one of the most widely reported topics was Frey's order to abandon the Third Precinct.

The symbolism of the building cannot outweigh the importance of life, our officers or the public,” he said at the time.

The Star-Tribune reported that it obtained emails and text messages that help paint a clearer picture of what happened during the protests from Wednesday, May 27 and the surrounding days. On May 28, the mayor’s office reportedly wrote once more to request additional support from the state and informed the governor’s office of “widespread looting and arson.”

The governor’s office did not immediately respond to an email from Fox News for comment. Teddy Tschann, a spokesman for Walz, told the paper that the governor is a 24-year veteran of the state’s National Guard and “knows how much planning goes into a successful mission." Tschann’s statement made it seem as though the mayor’s office was not specific with its reporting on the events occurring on the ground.

The paper pointed out that there is also a disagreement between city and state leaders over whether a verbal request for troops qualifies as a formal request.

GET THE FOX NEWS APP

John Harrington, the public safety commissioner, told the Star-Tribune that the city was not “specific about what they wanted or any details on what the mission would be.”

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Truth About the Death of George Floyd, 3165 Still reporting

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
compelling...who's going to reimburse those cops for their lost (insert losses here)?
Why the taxpayer of course. Certainly not the State AG. They're protected against that sort of thing you know. Then there's the whole raysis thing they hide behind. They have extra layers of protection that the taxpayer doesn't

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
George Floyd Arrest New Body-cam Footage Leaked (7 min 58 sec):

Published on Aug 5, 2020 by Conservative Twins​

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++