• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Roadside Begging Signs

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Show me yer best shots!!
Entry #1
too-ugly.jpg
entry #2
Be a Deer.jpg
entry #3
Bill.JPG
entry #4
Boobs.jpg

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Years ago there was this gal in the left turn median.....holding a sign and she had a hospital bracelet on... so, I chucked her a 5 and said 'work it girl.' poor thing was shaking like a leaf in a wind storm with the withdrawals and all.

So, was cutting out of Sheridan Friday and there was a guy holding a sign stating 'just trying my luck.' Thing is, I use a card/plastic now so I do not even have a penny in my pocket; I wonder when they are going to get wifi card readers?

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder when they are going to get wifi card readers?
I read something about the bums in San Francisco getting some kind of mobile payment devices. So donors don't have to go too close to them.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
if volunteers can feed people in Africa for $1 a day, why can't we just lock our homeless up like a real first world country should be doing?

i'd suppose for $2 a day we could house them as well...

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Need money for weed was a good one at the corner where my son went to college. Our area is for some reason a go to destination for the homeless. Can't be mean and tell them to scram as illustrated in this one of many articles.

"There are constitutional problems with creating or enforcing any kind of policies that criminalize homelessness and poverty. So, I think, it was sort of, to me, a no-brainer that we're not going to kick people out that have nowhere to go, that seems just non-negotiable. And then I was surprised to see that it kind of gradually became negotiable."

As I've witnessed from a third story window over looking an intersection with a stop light while visiting the District of Corruption, there's good money to be made if you don't care what people think of you.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Need money for weed was a good one at the corner where my son went to college. Our area is for some reason a go to destination for the homeless. Can't be mean and tell them to scram as illustrated in this one of many articles.

"There are constitutional problems with creating or enforcing any kind of policies that criminalize homelessness and poverty. So, I think, it was sort of, to me, a no-brainer that we're not going to kick people out that have nowhere to go, that seems just non-negotiable. And then I was surprised to see that it kind of gradually became negotiable."

As I've witnessed from a third story window over looking an intersection with a stop light while visiting the District of Corruption, there's good money to be made if you don't care what people think of you.
From the article about parks:
Actions include installing new signage and increased awareness of park rules, cleaning abandoned sites and monitoring for new ones, leaving "friendly written reminders" of the overnight camping rules at sites, and circulating community reminders on the best ways to direct goodwill to those in need.
Why exactly can't they be just kicked the fuck out?
and:
visiting the District of Corruption, there's good money to be made if you don't care what people think of you.
So blatantly true when watching c-span.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The ONLY "beggar" that I ever gave to was, back in the 1980's, a guy on a skateboard.
His sign simply said "PLEASE HELP".
I gave him a $20, every time I saw him.
He had NO legs & pushed the skateboard with his knuckles !!!!!!!!
He suddenly disappeared, word was he passed on.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
There was a guy holding a sign that read 'Jokes 25 Cents' at the ped mall locally here a couple of years ago. I walked up to him and jokingly held out my hand and said 'I've got one for you'. The guy handed me a quarter and it caught me totally off guard. Couldn't think of a single funny thing to say so I gave him his money back along with another quarter for one of his jokes. Can't remember what it was but it wasn't that funny. Good times.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure about the 'she' but when you find out for sure, let us know will you? LOL
Lol I won't be finding out.

Was just pointing out that there are in fact guys out there who would only care that the price was low enough, and that "she" seems to not want to stoop that low.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So blatantly true when watching c-span.
Ha ha. Wasn't even thinking about the rest of the city.

Some long haired guy would stand there with a sign, get a donation, turn around facing my way then pull out a wad of bills, place the newly acquired donation on top of the pile and repeat. Knowing that place though, he probably had to pay someone to occupy that spot.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
"Need money to
continue my research
on the long-term
effects of cannibas
on the adult human male.
Weed also accepted."

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
like them wimmins that won some award for a song called WAP
i learned a while back to refer to them as Participation Awards Shows

they honor themselves
they respect themselves
they love themselves...

why shouldn't you?

here's a three hour show, and if you watch now, there will be a man who thinks he's a woman, and they'll applaud it

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Years ago there was this gal in the left turn median.....holding a sign and she had a hospital bracelet on... so, I chucked her a 5 and said 'work it girl.' poor thing was shaking like a leaf in a wind storm with the withdrawals and all.

So, was cutting out of Sheridan Friday and there was a guy holding a sign stating 'just trying my luck.' Thing is, I use a card/plastic now so I do not even have a penny in my pocket; I wonder when they are going to get wifi card readers?
OBAMA PHONES, BIDET's SQUAREs

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
OK, last couple of shots here...

First one is a good humor sign for you privileged out-of-work white peoples:

Cracker.jpg

The next one here, I just had to give a handful of parking meter quarters I had left over in my car (snowflake city parking meters now accept credit cards so ya don't need a buncha quarters to rent a place on the street that you've already paid for with your yearly taxes)

Spare Change.JPG