• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Rob KIRBY = is OIL causing the REPO problem? The REST OF THE STORY!

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
https://usawatchdog.com/dollar-reje...-oil-and-gas-production-rob-kirby/#more-22394

BTW - Gee I paid $4.79 a gallon for regular in King City, CA this week....

GIVE this a listen because:

Investment Rules:

1- Human Nature has "not" changed for 6,000 years

2- STUDY IT

3- OIL RUNS the world NOW

4- Gold and Silver are the only true money - the REST is ALL B.S. fiat currency

5- In the end gold & silver equal it all out - they WIN!

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
disagree with the guys premise,

the zero is garbage,
the russian ruble so strong that their morts are priced in swiss franc or other and every currency fluctuation massively increases the persons mort payment
the yen is, well the yen
and chin li, there is no one who believes chin li can run a stable currency regime for the world

and most importantly,
the us dominates the WTO and the IMF

lastly, if what he said were true, then the dollar would be massively deflating against the others, it isn't

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

BTW - Gee I paid $4.79 a gallon for regular in King City, CA this week....
King City = no gas for 30 miles north and south on 101. Gouging because they can.

87 octane is hovering near $4 per gallon, even at the "cheapest" gas stations in NorCal.

Diesel costs a little more per gallon.

The last time gas rose above $4 per gallon, IIRC, was in 2007...

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Gas at $2.47 for regular, central Floridah.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
A friend in Anaheim, Ca. just told me that gas there is headed for $5/gal.

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
disagree with the guys premise,

the zero is garbage,
the russian ruble so strong that their morts are priced in swiss franc or other and every currency fluctuation massively increases the persons mort payment
the yen is, well the yen
and chin li, there is no one who believes chin li can run a stable currency regime for the world

and most importantly,
the us dominates the WTO and the IMF

lastly, if what he said were true, then the dollar would be massively deflating against the others, it isn't
there are more hundreds in circulation than ones. everyone in the world wants the dollar for safety. they havent caught on to gold yet. sometime who knows when we will enter a deflationary spiral as all the derivatives based in dollars will start to blow up. the only problem is money can be created by keystrokes and not by printing. this is a game changer. im sure thats how we got out of the 2008 collapse. i can see that oil runs the world as opec uses the dollar only which makes it still worth something. i wonder what would happen if they quit the dollar? i wish karl was still around. he was the king on the deflationary side of the argument.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
$2.20 East Tennessee.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It is because they all play the game with us, We print/ digitize, they print and digitize too. It will all end at ZERO or NEGATIVE sooner or later, and they are working for later.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
there are more hundreds in circulation than ones. everyone in the world wants the dollar for safety. they havent caught on to gold yet. sometime who knows when we will enter a deflationary spiral as all the derivatives based in dollars will start to blow up. the only problem is money can be created by keystrokes and not by printing. this is a game changer. im sure thats how we got out of the 2008 collapse. i can see that oil runs the world as opec uses the dollar only which makes it still worth something. i wonder what would happen if they quit the dollar? i wish karl was still around. he was the king on the deflationary side of the argument.
I remember those inflation/deflation debates with Karl and others, a few years back. I could barely keep up with what they were talking about.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
$2.75 in W. Texas for PREMIUM. All our vehicles use premium.

Wife's 02 AMG32 SLK
my 07 Dodge 5.7 hemi
my 05 Ford V10

yeah most people use regular...

I have a tendency to drive my vehicles until they hit 200k miles

Wifes 02 AMG32 SLK - 80k miles
my 07 Dodge 5.7 hemi - 178k miles
my 05 Ford V10 - 126k miles BUT I just replaced the V10 because of an exploded timing chain - So I'll keep this one a while longer - probably 7/10 years - we only use this on long trips with our dogs

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
2.39 here in Illinois with our new higher taxes at Sams Club

(full disclosure: I am heading to see a play tonight in St. Louis where I will fill up and am sure to get it 10 cents cheaper due to the tax differences...*_0 Illinois taxes)

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
my 07 Dodge 5.7 hemi
Geesh, My '08 RAM w/ the 5.7 Hemi only needs midgrade, and that is from the owner's manual.
Round here there is a 30 cent jump from Regular UL to Midgrade and another 30 cent jump from midgrade to premium.

Are those price jumps standard across the nation ?