• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Roe v. Wade to be Overturned by SCOTUS!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
MC220502.jpg

SD220502.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Unprecedented: Sources Say Justice Roberts Will Call On FBI to Investigate SCOTUS Leak​

By Kira Davis | May 02, 2022

09fcd0c7-8ed9-48d8-9f9d-6369e9e49fce-860x475.jpg

(AP Photo/Win McNamee, Pool File)

As we reported earlier, the SCOTUS leak regarding the Roe decision is unprecedented in its scope. As political as court appointments have become, there is a professional and moral standard at SCOTUS that has long been held in esteem. Leaks are unheard of because justices and their staff take their judicial mandate extremely seriously. This is the highest court in the land. Their decisions have deep ripple effects throughout American life. They take controversial cases and often make controversial rulings.

For the sake of their own safety, and to protect the draft and opinion process, it is absolutely vital that the privacy of the court be held in tact. Never has there been such a violation of that privacy. Many are calling for an investigation into this leak. Twitter is already pointing to “sources” saying Chief Justice Roberts will likely call for an investigation involving the FBI.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651557875190.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
RG220503.jpg

elective.jpg

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The entire point of the Kavanaugh circus 3 years ago was because of the rabid Left's absolute determination to keep Roe v. Wade from ever being overturned.

Of course they're going to cheat and pull every freaking dirty trick they can to try to stave off this vote.

[Forwarded from Jack Posobiec]
They are going to throw everything they have at these 5 patriot justices defending the children

The next 2 months will be like nothing we’ve ever seen

If you thought Kavanaugh was bad you haven’t seen a thing

The anti-human forces will be activated like never before

The Biden White House is gonna completely botch it's handling of this unprecedented leak from inside the Supreme Court.

Watch it unfold.

View attachment 257089

Mr Thomas,

'the supremes could be compromised' ?????

seriously?

they have been compromised for years,
let's not use this as an excuse to become aware of the obvious

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Barricades Erected at Supreme Court After Reported Leak of Draft Decision Overturning Roe v. Wade; Hundreds of Protesters Start to Gather at Court​

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Isn't there a new "Justice" on the bench?
Did she come with her own staff?
Why did Bill Clinton meet with Joe Biden yesterday?

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Couldnt help but notice the one woman out front with the bans off our bodies had enough meat on her for two bodies.

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Hope it doesn’t influence any vote changes like that wuss Roberts who allowed the also unconstitutional Obama care to sneak by

Well that is the goal of the leakers. But this draft opinion was written the way it was because they had already counted the votes. If one of the majoirty changed their vote now, it would be quite embarassing to that Justice.

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why would someone leak this at this point?

Well, there's nothing like poking a hornets nest just before the midterms.

The demoncrats were about to get their asses handed to them. There's only one thing that will rally the Dems base, abortion.

I would venture a guess that the left could only look at this decision being the ONLY way that they could possibly salvage their position of power.

Purely speculative, but I would guess that it's not too far off.

U.S. Marshals service is going to get a lot of overtime protecting the judges, every crack pot will be looking to take a shot at them.

Personally, I look at the decision, based on the actual Constitution, as being something the federal government should never have been involved in. States rights is very overlooked.
I was thinking that in my cynical mind that the Democrats could use this as a rallying cry to get out the vote for the upcoming elections.
These days my cynicism seems to modify my judgements on just about everything as I have had a lifetie of realizing things are never as they seem on the outside.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Think about it: Why do "they" want infanticide so badly?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Early prognostication says that it was someone on Sotomayor's staff (if not her, herself) just by the fact that Sotomayor has the most extreme leftist clerks. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

If a justice is indeed implicated in this leak it will be interesting how the SCOTUS handles this. There is no way the SCOTUS can get away giving the offender a censure or slap on the wrist.

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
(communist) psyop being run on the m-asses

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows​

"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Justice Alito writes in an initial majority draft circulated inside the court.
Pro-choice and anti-abortion demonstrators rally outside the U.S. Supreme Court.

By JOSH GERSTEIN and ALEXANDER WARD

05/02/2022 08:32 PM EDT

The Supreme Court has voted to strike down the landmark Roe v. Wade decision, according to an initial draft majority opinion written by Justice Samuel Alito circulated inside the court and obtained by POLITICO.

The draft opinion is a full-throated, unflinching repudiation of the 1973 decision which guaranteed federal constitutional protections of abortion rights and a subsequent 1992 decision – Planned Parenthood v. Casey – that largely maintained the right. “Roe was egregiously wrong from the start,” Alito writes.

“We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled,” he writes in the document, labeled as the “Opinion of the Court.” “It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives.”

Deliberations on controversial cases have in the past been fluid. Justices can and sometimes do change their votes as draft opinions circulate and major decisions can be subject to multiple drafts and vote-trading, sometimes until just days before a decision is unveiled. The court’s holding will not be final until it is published, likely in the next two months.

The immediate impact of the ruling as drafted in February would be to end a half-century guarantee of federal constitutional protection of abortion rights and allow each state to decide whether to restrict or ban abortion. It’s unclear if there have been subsequent changes to the draft.

No draft decision in the modern history of the court has been disclosed publicly while a case was still pending. The unprecedented revelation is bound to intensify the debate over what was already the most controversial case on the docket this term.

The draft opinion offers an extraordinary window into the justices’ deliberations in one of the most consequential cases before the court in the last five decades. Some court-watchers predicted that the conservative majority would slice away at abortion rights without flatly overturning a 49-year-old precedent. The draft shows that the court is looking to reject Roe’s logic and legal protections.

A person familiar with the court’s deliberations said that four of the other Republican-appointed justices – Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett – had voted with Alito in the conference held among the justices after hearing oral arguments in December, and that line-up remains unchanged as of this week.

The three Democratic-appointed justices – Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan – are working on one or more dissents, according to the person. How Chief Justice John Roberts will ultimately vote, and whether he will join an already written opinion or draft his own, is unclear.

The document, labeled as a first draft of the majority opinion, includes a notation that it was circulated among the justices on Feb. 10. If the Alito draft is adopted, it would rule in favor of Mississippi in the closely watched case over that state’s attempt to ban most abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy.

A Supreme Court spokesperson declined to comment or make another representative of the court available to answer questions about the draft document.

POLITICO received a copy of the draft opinion from a person familiar with the court’s proceedings in the Mississippi case along with other details supporting the authenticity of the document. The draft opinion runs 98 pages, including a 31-page appendix of historical state abortion laws. The document is replete with citations to previous court decisions, books and other authorities, and includes 118 footnotes.
The appearances and timing of this draft are consistent with court practice.

The disclosure of Alito’s draft majority opinion – a rare breach of Supreme Court secrecy and tradition around its deliberations – comes as all sides in the abortion debate are girding for the ruling. Speculation about the looming decision has been intense since the December oral arguments indicated a majority was inclined to support the Mississippi law.

Under longstanding court procedures, justices hold preliminary votes on cases shortly after argument and assign a member of the majority to write a draft of the court’s opinion. The draft is often amended in consultation with other justices, and in some cases the justices change their votes altogether, creating the possibility that the current alignment on Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization could change.

The chief justice typically assigns majority opinions when he is in the majority. When he is not, that decision is typically made by the most senior justice in the majority.

more

We'll see.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Americans are stupid, mindless drones. Remember how obedient they have been for the last two years then realize we're talking about the exact same people. They'll do what the man on TV, Dementia Joe and the gubbermint tells them to do. I haven't seen enough people do anything different that might change my mind nor do I expect them to change overnight!

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Corollary: Why are there so many "unwanted" pregnancies in the first place? The farkin' pill cost $5.00 a month. A dozen condoms costs $5.00.

Even if the pregnancy is "accidental," is it really an insurmountable undue burden to carry that child for another 5 or 6 months and then put him or her up for adoption?

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How quick did those barricades go up...

Pretty sure they had barricades around the building months ago.

4 no votes and Each Scotus has 4 law clerks with access to the documents. How hard do you think it will be to find the 1 of 16 who leaked?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
900K abortions. A year. Just NYC.

That is not a medical procedure. That is industrialized genocide.

More than the poulation of Indianapolis.

Per year

Not sure how many years now. One wasn't enough.

Nevermind Margaret Sanger was one ofvthevworst racists ever........

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It is Infanticide Murder, not abortion.

Calling it abortion does not make it any less murder, period. Another leftist trick to ameliorate industrialized murder of children.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Dave Smith
Progressives have given away their two favorite go to responses on abortion. “My body my choice” rings pretty hollow after Vax mandates. “It’s a women’s issue” is tough if there’s no definition of woman.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Dave Smith
Progressives have given away their two favorite go to responses on abortion. “My body my choice” rings pretty hollow after Vax mandates. “It’s a women’s issue” is tough if there’s no definition of woman.
hopefully this may be the beginning of the end to the feminazis. They've been out of control for years....time to fix that

EO 11110

(globohomo) reproduction plan
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
expert on radio -- all it does is let the states decide their own baby killing policies

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Anyone got the over/under on the date we hear about the sui(arkan)cide of Amit Jain????
Asking for a friend.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
How about some dam birth control, the cost of an abortion is so much higher, dam insurnace companies shouldn cover abortions unless medically necessary.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
expert on radio -- all it does is let the states decide their own baby killing policies
some states will be communist states, some won't.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They are using this because the false flag op wasn't ready.
What I've been thinking... what 'news' are they trying to keep us from...?

big BIG money in organ sales. Full term baby = viable organs.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651585241944.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Just born human infants brutally killed just after having been born by having their organs ripped out of their still alive bodies to produce product to sell.

How is this not hell on earth?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
big BIG money in organ sales. Full term baby = viable organs.
^^^There it is right there...like big pharma, PP makes a ton of dough killing people and making their families miserable. PP does it selling body parts!!

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just born human infants brutally killed just after having been born by having their organs ripped out of their still alive bodies to produce product to sell.

How is this not hell on earth?
Most people are self centered and wouldn't take two minutes of their precious time to actually research any of this horror. Expecting the people to all of a sudden wake up and stand against this evil is like expecting them to refuse to ever wear another mask or take another booster shot.

Good luck with that.

To those who keep telling me I'm constantly negative, I submit that I'm constantly realistic. I say what I see and really haven't seen where I've been proven wrong yet. Know this; None of what I say is what I wish, it's just what I'm seeing!

That being said, I hope to God that I am eventually proven wrong in the end! People (drones) need to fuking wake the fuk up soon!!!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
One way to hide the news of 2000 Mules comes to mind....

1651587435084.png

1651587459031.png

1651587490349.png

1651587524761.png

1651587563662.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score