• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Roe v. Wade to be Overturned by SCOTUS!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Same day in fact...

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 8.33.08 AM.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Think about it: Why do "they" want infanticide so badly?
Cui bono. Who benefits? Follow the money.

Organ harvesting of "fetuses" has become a big business. And, the refusal of Big Pharma to proclaim and prove that no fetal tissue is used in their Magic Jab Goo, suggests strongly that it IS.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Americans are stupid, mindless drones. Remember how obedient they have been for the last two years then realize we're talking about the exact same people. They'll do what the man on TV, Dementia Joe and the gubbermint tells them to do. I haven't seen enough people do anything different that might change my mind nor do I expect them to change overnight!
What's really troubling is that the leadership class is resisting.

In every population, there are leaders. Often they're just grunts like everyone else; but they're people who others listen to. When they say, hey, let's do it this way and get this shit done, the others listen, and do, and have it done better and quicker.

We have them now; but what they are doing, sadly, is FRANTICALLY finding reasons NOT to work for change. Everything from "Secession is ILLEGAL!!" to "Muh country right or wrong - we ain't breakin' up for no Russkie plot!"

So we're circling the bowl. America CAN NOT be saved - half our population is Woketarded; and those mentally-impaired persons ARE going to get the tyranny they crave. We don't have to go down WITH them. There's no realistic place that 30 percent of the nation can flee to - so we have to carve out our own refuge.

Natural leaders could help us; or they can, and are, delaying this choice until it's no longer possible.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Who the fuk does this idiot think he is criticizing US law? This piece of crap is running little Chicongo over there on the insignificant island

1651591375010.png

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Corollary: Why are there so many "unwanted" pregnancies in the first place? The farkin' pill cost $5.00 a month. A dozen condoms costs $5.00.

Even if the pregnancy is "accidental," is it really an insurmountable undue burden to carry that child for another 5 or 6 months and then put him or her up for adoption?
The bruthahs, and uthahs, don't like using the raincoat. They be likin it natural. They like leavin their calling card in there, too. It's a put-down to whitey (or, if the inseminator is also white, it's a way to make the ho's man a cuck.)

The Pill requires planning and forethought. That's now what the Wombyns' Studies students want...if they plan it, that makes them sluts, right? If passion overtakes them, then it's just like a Hallmark Channel movie.

We don't have a science problem, or even a money problem. We have a problem of intelligence and basic personal hygiene.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I doubt this will age well! :rotf:

1651591516162.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Do any of you folks know if SCOTUS actually overturned this decision yet? I see a lot of people 'saying' that but I'm not sure the decision has actually been invoked yet! I haven't been able to determine that from all I've read yet

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Most people are self centered and wouldn't take two minutes of their precious time to actually research any of this horror. Expecting the people to all of a sudden wake up and stand against this evil is like expecting them to refuse to ever wear another mask or take another booster shot.
I had this argument with my own elderly mother, twenty years ago. One of those abortion-restriction laws; and she was parroting what she'd heard on The View about how backwards are they in Texas or Mississippi or whichever state it was.

I asked her flat out if she knew what Partial-Birth Abortion was.

She told me it was a Right-Wing lie, that it never happens.

You just can't reach some people.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Good stuff!

If SCOTUS is compromised, what court in the nation will still have the ability to invoke justice? Who's going to arrest the guilty? Who's going to arrest and prosecute them? Who is going to convict them?
Men with boom-sticks.

My fervent prayer is that those men also have a plan and a vision. Like the Founders did.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Men with boom-sticks.

My fervent prayer is that those men also have a plan and a vision. Like the Founders did.
I fear that guns and blood will end up being the only way Casey. Of course if Q and Trump have another way I'm all ears eyes

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Good stuff!

If SCOTUS is compromised, what court in the nation will still have the ability to invoke justice? Who's going to arrest the guilty? Who's going to arrest and prosecute them? Who is going to convict them?

now shoot, you are just being silly,

let's choose a different jump point,

the supremes have been compromised for decades, not even just recently,
the fbi is compromised,
all levels of .gov are subversive,

then take everything that happens and go forward with those assumptions,

as an example, a small town near here, about a hour away, conservative area,

it went hidin' and da ho last time, and the kenyan prior
the 'board' or city fathers whatever you guys want to call them are 10 of 12 as communists,

in a conservative area

so you tell me how they can accumulate 10 out of 12 seats?
in the april election a month ago, 4 conservatives were supposedly losers by vote totals,

now also mind you, why in the hell does there need to be 12 seats in a town of 12-15k???????

tiny ass town and 12 seats?

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You just can't reach some people.
Therein lies the problem. You and I can't SHOW them. They needs to see it for themselves but they refuse to even consider it. The people MUST be shown but how do we get them to listen?

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I fear that guns and blood will end up being the only way Casey. Of course if Q and Trump have another way I'm all ears eyes
Men executing a logical plan to an objective - such as partitioning an area off (Secession)...who stand AT THE READY TO USE those boom-sticks...can prevent and avoid actual violence.

The credible threat is often enough, especially to disjointed, chaotic Woketard revolutionaries.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 9.35.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 9.33.20 AM.png

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It would never occur to these people to maybe WAIT a few hours, before appearing with their prepared signs.

Gives you an idea of their intellectual wattage.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651592210616.png

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
now shoot, you are just being silly,

let's choose a different jump point,

the supremes have been compromised for decades, not even just recently,
the fbi is compromised,
all levels of .gov are subversive,

then take everything that happens and go forward with those assumptions,

as an example, a small town near here, about a hour away, conservative area,

it went hidin' and da ho last time, and the kenyan prior
the 'board' or city fathers whatever you guys want to call them are 10 of 12 as communists,

in a conservative area

so you tell me how they can accumulate 10 out of 12 seats?
in the april election a month ago, 4 conservatives were supposedly losers by vote totals,

now also mind you, why in the hell does there need to be 12 seats in a town of 12-15k???????

tiny ass town and 12 seats?
The corruption runs at all levels of government. Government isn't the answer. The answer to battling government corruption lies elsewhere. Where that is I have no idea outside of the guns and blood mentioned previously.

All I can say is I hope the Qballs are right but my doubts about the Q narratives haven't changed. Lots of great talk, lots of things which are 'almost ready' or 'will be coming out soon' but; little else to point too....yet.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Men executing a logical plan to an objective - such as partitioning an area off (Secession)...who stand AT THE READY TO USE those boom-sticks...can prevent and avoid actual violence.

The credible threat is often enough, especially to disjointed, chaotic Woketard revolutionaries.
What you're referencing is Civil War 2.0...not an ideal solution to be sure

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The corruption runs at all levels of government. Government isn't the answer. The answer to battling government corruption lies elsewhere. Where that is I have no idea outside of the guns and blood mentioned previously.

All I can say is I hope the Qballs are right but my doubts about it all haven't changed. Lots of great talk, lots of things which are 'almost ready' or 'will be coming out soon' but; little else to point too....yet.
There is no such thing as "government corruption."

Only people can be corrupt. A system of internal checks and balances, and of Separation of Powers, can limit the damage a small number of corrupt ministers or office-holders can do; but when the whole of society is corrupt...there is no stopping it.
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
—John Adams

And we have gotten to that point, where we've rejected morality and Natural Law and everything but our own personal appetites. What we see, is the result.

The only solution to it, is that those of us with some moral grounding, separate from the godless narcissists, and create our own More Perfect Union.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651593286757.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-03_09-54-08.jpg

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This might be true (quoted):
Rowe Vs Wade is a Liberal Psyop to distract you from..?
A.) The Failed War in Ukraine
B.) The Failed MSM
C.) The Failed President
D.) The Fall of The United States of America

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The mental gymnastics to be a liberal is truly astonishing.

The last two years they wanted to force medical procedures on people and now its right back to my body my choice.

The masses are so easily duped and swayed that it is truly exhausting for anyone with a brain.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Hilarious to see the same idiotic feminists that said they wanted the government controlling our bodies and forcing covid jabs on people without their consent, now worked into a frenzy about the government controlling their bodies and ability to kill their offspring.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Who the fuk does this idiot think he is criticizing US law? This piece of crap is running little Chicongo over there on the insignificant island

View attachment 257136
If there was a law to send politicians, to the guillotine, he would be against it. As long as its not his neck, he doesn't care about anyone else!

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Whenever abortion or gun control comes up in the "news" you are being distracted. Those 2 are the flying dog bone that works 100% of the time for the state run media.

wastrel

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Whenever abortion or gun control comes up in the "news" you are being distracted. Those 2 are the flying dog bone that works 100% of the time for the state run media.

They have to get the bases riled up in order to make the midterm voting fraud seem plausible.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
How did this communist Patik kid get into the country anyway?!? Didn't the Founders say the US should be for their progeny?

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Do any of you folks know if SCOTUS actually overturned this decision yet? I see a lot of people 'saying' that but I'm not sure the decision has actually been invoked yet! I haven't been able to determine that from all I've read yet
no they have not ruled yet. just more panic mongering.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I was thinking that in my cynical mind that the Democrats could use this as a rallying cry to get out the vote for the upcoming elections.
These days my cynicism seems to modify my judgements on just about everything as I have had a lifetie of realizing things are never as they seem on the outside.
that was my first thought as well. its coordinated to gin up the left base since currently it looks like they are going to get slaughtered in the elections.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Always good to have some Babylon Bee commentary on current events.....

BBmoloch.jpg

theBB.jpg

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
that was my first thought as well. its coordinated to gin up the left base since currently it looks like they are going to get slaughtered in the elections.
The Dims have nothing to worry about. They know how to steal elections and aren't shy about it either! Since there's never any risk associated with election fraud they just keep doing it and are successful most of the time with the 2016 POTUS election being the exception where they simply miscalculated support for Trump. They won't make mistakes like that again