• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Roe v. Wade to be Overturned by SCOTUS!

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I'd bet this Amanda woman looks like a hee-hawing jackass when she laughs. It just seems a common trait among unhinged radical women.
And she is right. White men don't particularly care for their girls being raped by black men. How'd she know?

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Whenever abortion or gun control comes up in the "news" you are being distracted. Those 2 are the flying dog bone that works 100% of the time for the state run media.

Uh huh, Right on target..............................

Convenient Timing, Supreme Court Leak Simultaneous With 2020 Election Fraud Documentary Release

May 3, 2022 | Sundance | 251 Comments

The historic leak from the Supreme Court has sucked all the oxygen from the premier release of an explosive documentary outlining the 2020 election fraud. Many are seeing the timing as suspiciously strategic. {Direct Rumble Link)

2,000 Mules is an explosive documentary outlining how left-wing political activists targeted key precincts within seven key states through the use of carefully coordinated ballot harvesting operations. The evidence-packed documentary began premiering in theaters yesterday, on the same day an explosive leak from inside the Supreme Court is released indicating the judicial decision in Roe v Wade abortion law is about to be reversed. TRAILER:

AAROLL.gif

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651669695357.png

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
this wasn't a 'leak'

it was a predetermined drop,

fwiw, my opinion on it

the problem with absolutes is the black and white nature of it,
the my way or the highway

and of course, goes completely against any ideas of freedom or liberty,

for anyone here to proclaim no abortions ever, or another to claim abortions for everyone is just a opinion, and a low level one at that

to claim it is murder is an absolute where one is trying to rule anothers life,
knowing absolutely nothing about that person or their circumstances,

the most complex, and yet most simple argument I have ever heard came from our Founding Fathers member,

very simply he stated, 'freedom can be ugly at times'

and that includes this subject,
a subject that should not be in the public realm, but between that person and their maker, the true and only judge

any 2 leggah who thinks they have the right to judge others, should also be judged by others just as harshly according to the others version of morals

once in the public realm, it is relegated to the laws of commerce, and has zero to do with morals or integrity,
meaning it is only a calculation as commerce demands.

expecting .gov to rule on morals or integrity is like believing in the tooth fairy

on this subject, I consider it none of my business and I don't have the right or authority to tell another what they should or should not do.

yet, as is always the case, the ptb throw the bone out, and both sides get all lathered up over it, telling each other what they should or shouldn't do,

so predictable,

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
and to add, those who want to lean on their bibles regarding this,

who gives you the right to judge others?
the hypocrisy is stunning

murder my keister, what a bunch of hooie

regardless, if you are a Christian, and you do believe God has a plan for each of us,
then you might want to consider your position,

If God has chosen to take one after 67 years due to heart disease, or a child due to cancer, or a grandma at 43 with a car wreck,
do you then claim that abortion is different?

that God's laws don't apply in the case of abortion?

or is it simply, you sort of believe, you sort of follow the bible, and you make all kinds of choices to fit your own predetermined ideas of the way things should be?

those that claim MURDER!, then turn around and believe God has a plan for all of us are completely going against the teachings of the bible, as that plan would also include that fetus, and that mother, and what those 2 souls are meant to endure.

fyi, and of course my opinion on it
which I am fully aware is meaningless,

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
a subject that should not be in the public realm, but between that person and their maker, the true and only judge
Imo, the main reason it is in the public realm today is due the fact that those in support of it want to use public monies in order to pay for women having them.
Which effectively causes those who are morally opposed to it, to have to pay for it.

It needs to be a completely private affair.

If a woman wants an abortion, she and the baby daddy should pay for it.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Imo, the main reason it is in the public realm today is due the fact that those in support of it want to use public monies in order to pay for women having them
This is the way liberals work. Others not only have to allow them to do whatever demented things they like, but have to approve of it and pay for it. Anything less is "hate".

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Crap, birth control pills and devices are almost free if not free, abortions costs thousands of dollars and kill, why the fk cant these people use bc?
Because we're dealing with a nasty bunch of brainwashed communists who have the mental capacity of a 10 year old!!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's also one way to get fully developed healthy human organs to sell.
photo_2022-05-03_19-44-51.jpg

While the left is currently coming unhinged at the incredible SCOTUS decision on abortion, let me remind you of their admittance under oath to Harvesting Body Parts From Babies Born Alive!! Larton says that she has seen aborted babies’ hearts “beating independently” after they are born!!

To them, abortion isn’t about protecting the rights of women! Look back at history and the founder of Planned Parenthood (Margaret Sanger, Admired by Hillary Clinton) and her beliefs in the importance of Eugenics and you’ll realize that “women’s rights” are just a front! These babies body parts are a huge money maker for them among other nefarious agendas!! Thank you Jesus for this decision and all the little lives saved!

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[From General Flynn on Telegram]
Dear Conservatives: We Just Won The Great Battle of the Culture War
“Now we must take over the local school boards the colleges and the government agencies and the media outlets and the Hollywood film sets too. Let’s take all of it back from the Left.”

Local Action = National Impact

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Bill Barr Names The Specific Crime That May Have Been Committed in Leak of Supreme Court Draft​

by RTM Staff
May 3, 2022

Former U.S. Attorney General William Barr responded Tuesday to the leak of an initial draft of the majority opinion of the Supreme Court’s ruling on Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization by suggesting that a crime may have been committed and that a special counsel may need to be appointed to deal with the matter.

Barr, who made the remarks during an interview on SiriusXM’s “The Megyn Kelly Show,” said that the leak was unlike anything he had ever seen.

“I was flabbergasted. It really is unprecedented,” Barr said. “Our institutions have become increasingly politicized, but I never imagined this could happen to the Supreme Court, which has always protected its confidentiality, and for someone to let this out in order to influence the final decision is really beyond the pale.”​

On the matter of what an investigation would look like, Barr responded, “I think the Chief would have had the option, and perhaps he still will, to appoint a special counsel, not in the classical criminal sense, but the court can appoint a counsel and he could bring in a former U.S. attorney or someone with a criminal law background, and I’m sure he would get the support he needed from the FBI or any other law enforcement agency.”

Barr said that a grand jury would likely be needed to get to the bottom of the case, which would mean that it’s a criminal case, in order to be able “to compel the truth.”

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Actually, all the people who are crying against racism... they should all be anti-abortion. There is no group more affected by abortion in American than black Americans. All those who are for abortion are racist. They won't hear that on their college campuses or in their mainstream news.

The black population should be supporting anti-abortion causes instead of the phony BLM folks who are only getting rich off using blacks.

Oh for the day when all American sheep wake up to how we've all been lied to for generations. What a day that would be!! Fireworks for sure.

FLASHBACK 2008: Planned Parenthood willing to accept donations to abort black babies! #RoeVWade (0 min 59 sec):

Published on May 4, 2022 by Project Veritas​

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Such statements get into knotty logic problems. Does the same logic apply to terminating Aunt Sally because she has no hope of recovery? Or because her heirs need the inheritance now to avoid bad things happening to them? Or because she's a drain on the economy, which then makes it the state's business? I'm just voicing what a can of worms it is, not trying to start a specific issue debate. The only overall solution I see is to legalize murder.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Abortion arguments aside, it appears to me that this ruling has nothing to do with abortion rights. Isn't it completely about states' rights and the jurisdiction of the federal govt?

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Abortion arguments aside, it appears to me that this ruling has nothing to do with abortion rights. Isn't it completely about states' rights and the jurisdiction of the federal govt?
Lefty communists never let facts get in the way of their agenda!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
this wasn't a 'leak'

it was a predetermined drop,

fwiw, my opinion on it

the problem with absolutes is the black and white nature of it,
the my way or the highway

and of course, goes completely against any ideas of freedom or liberty,

for anyone here to proclaim no abortions ever, or another to claim abortions for everyone is just a opinion, and a low level one at that

knowing absolutely nothing about that person or their circumstances,

the most complex, and yet most simple argument I have ever heard came from our Founding Fathers member,

very simply he stated, 'freedom can be ugly at times'

any 2 leggah who thinks they have the right to judge others, should also be judged by others just as harshly according to the others version of morals

once in the public realm, it is relegated to the laws of commerce, and has zero to do with morals or integrity,
meaning it is only a calculation as commerce demands.

expecting .gov to rule on morals or integrity is like believing in the tooth fairy

on this subject, I consider it none of my business and I don't have the right or authority to tell another what they should or should not do.

yet, as is always the case, the ptb throw the bone out, and both sides get all lathered up over it, telling each other what they should or shouldn't do,

so predictable,

regardless, if you are a Christian, and you do believe God has a plan for each of us,

If God has chosen to take one after 67 years due to heart disease, or a child due to cancer, or a grandma at 43 with a car wreck,

or is it simply, you sort of believe, you sort of follow the bible, and you make all kinds of choices to fit your own predetermined ideas of the way things should be?

those that claim MURDER!, then turn around and believe God has a plan for all of us are completely going against the teachings of the bible, as that plan would also include that fetus, and that mother, and what those 2 souls are meant to endure.

I had a talk about the rights with someone today that is near and dear to me. Hard pass not agreeing.

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651700475349.png

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651700606668.png

Reactions: Rob

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Its my understanding they take the cells, which are alive, and culture them in the lab. They already have their master culture and just expand it to get the volume/quantity they need.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Imo, the main reason it is in the public realm today is due the fact that those in support of it want to use public monies in order to pay for women having them.

It's all about the money. Abortion makes a lot of money for some folks.

The Federal Government gives money to Planned Parenthood. As with most things the Federal Government is involved with that involves money, there's a bunch of theft taking place by multiple parties.
To say Planned Parenthood cares about providing "health services" to women is about as believable as thinking Victoria Nuland gives a rat's ass about the people in Ukraine.
Follow the money.

The issue of whether abortions are legal should be left with the states. That's what this SCOTUS ruling will do.
Abortions will always be legal in California, New York and some other "progressive" states.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Isn't it completely about states' rights and the jurisdiction of the federal govt?
The left love states right when it works for their agenda, and hate them when it works against their agenda. Their prime directive is power and control, with no shame about talking out of both ends at the same time.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So THAT is the play. End the filibuster and get a bunch of stuff passed before the mid-term catastrophe. Of course, now that this leaked, there may not be a catastrophe.

Talk about crappy timing for election consequences...right...before...a...huge...midterm.... Almost like some group was trying to sabatoge any prospective gains the GOP may get...

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Whether people like it or not, "individual liberty" comes with the stink of stuff we don't agree with. I am strongly anti-abortion, but the individual liberties thing is more important in my mind. Unfortunately, most Americans are too tribalistic to see things in this manner.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What kind of people have the ability to drop everything, go to the Supreme Court and protest at a moment's notice? I don't.
College Kids and the Unemployed answering Craig List ads.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Whether people like it or not, "individual liberty" comes with the stink of stuff we don't agree with. I am strongly anti-abortion, but the individual liberties thing is more important in my mind. Unfortunately, most Americans are too tribalistic to see things in this manner.
I'm pretty much on the same page as you on this. I'm personally against abortion and for personal Liberty, but if abortion is made illegal, I'm not gonna fight to overturn it.

Call me weird, but I'm ok with babies not being killed. If they aren't wanted, put 'em up for adoption. Ie: even if mom don't want 'em, at least give 'em a shot at life.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody here, but If there ever was a doubt that Hairy Legs Joey is a walking talking demented buffoon, this should convince you.

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
President Biden made a surprising statement today in describing Roe as protecting the "right to abort a child." Pro-choice advocates often object to the reference to anything other than the "fetus" in debates.

Every now and then, he tells the truth.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty much on the same page as you on this. I'm personally against abortion and for personal Liberty, but if abortion is made illegal, I'm not gonna fight to overturn it.

Call me weird, but I'm ok with babies not being killed. If they aren't wanted, put 'em up for adoption. Ie: even if mom don't want 'em, at least give 'em a shot at life.
They should make adoption as easy as getting an abortion.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If she's the one, her surname applies very well... Deutsch

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'd bet this Amanda woman looks like a hee-hawing jackass when she laughs. It just seems a common trait among unhinged radical women.
And she is right. White men don't particularly care for their girls being raped by black men. How'd she know?

Or by anyone else.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
When virtue signaling and white guilt reach critical mass. What a psycho.
what the fuck is virtue signaling? all these new words and phrases that the media make up today are very annoying.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Weak argument. Just like any opinion. Everyone has one.

You'll find that most Christians don't view Scriptures as opinion, though.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
He makes a decent case, but it is purely speculative and circumstantial. I'm sure police departments have named suspects and made arrests on less though...
I really have no dog in this fight. I'm really just enjoying the entertainment

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Weak argument. Just like any opinion. Everyone has one.

You'll find that most Christians don't view Scriptures as opinion, though.
Everyone should have the right to the control of their body. I fully support that! What I don't support is my tax dollars going toward something I'm against....killing babies! Let others do as they wish and bear the responsibilities of their actions....I just don't want to pay for it!