• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Roe v. Wade to be Overturned by SCOTUS!

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
and to add, those who want to lean on their bibles regarding this,

who gives you the right to judge others?
the hypocrisy is stunning

murder my keister, what a bunch of hooie

regardless, if you are a Christian, and you do believe God has a plan for each of us,
then you might want to consider your position,

If God has chosen to take one after 67 years due to heart disease, or a child due to cancer, or a grandma at 43 with a car wreck,
do you then claim that abortion is different?

that God's laws don't apply in the case of abortion?

or is it simply, you sort of believe, you sort of follow the bible, and you make all kinds of choices to fit your own predetermined ideas of the way things should be?

those that claim MURDER!, then turn around and believe God has a plan for all of us are completely going against the teachings of the bible, as that plan would also include that fetus, and that mother, and what those 2 souls are meant to endure.

fyi, and of course my opinion on it
which I am fully aware is meaningless,

At what age can a mother no longer terminate her offspring? 18?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
The mental gymnastics to be a liberal is truly astonishing.

The last two years they wanted to force medical procedures on people and now its right back to my body my choice.

The masses are so easily duped and swayed that it is truly exhausting for anyone with a brain.

Where is the inconsistency?

My body, my choice

Your body, my choice

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
On the "leak".....
We now know there is an inside mole or mole's............
What other information has been leaked and to whom?
It don't have to be made public to influence a few justices that are compromised.
Or spread more msm "news" to change course of history.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Theres nothing we can do about anything, they will do as they damn well please...........like always.

fuck it.

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Since I don't pay a lot in taxes, the increased welfare and prison costs won't bother me that much, but I will bet we will get a lot more liberals than conservatives out of this...also, does anyone know the cost of a taxpayer funded abortion and a taxpayer funded live birth? Just wondering.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651713097460.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone should have the right to the control of their body. I fully support that! What I don't support is my tax dollars going toward something I'm against....killing babies! Let others do as they wish and bear the responsibilities of their actions....I just don't want to pay for it!

What about the infant's body?

Right toLife and all that. Not so simple for me and others.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What about the infant's body?

Right toLife and all that. Not so simple for me and others.
I understand and I don't like it any more than you and others do but, I learned a long time ago to mind my own business and avoid telling people what I think they should and shouldn't do. I feel I alone am responsible for my actions and they're responsible for theirs!

Last edited:

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Theres nothing we can do about anything, they will do as they damn well please...........like always.

fuck it.
I'm not calling for it, but there are some here (their own opinion and they are entitled to it) that are willing to step up to the plate and take action. Not sure on how all of that would play out, but you are seeing more and more people feel the same way.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651714589921.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Am I my brothers keeper?…someone asked that question a long time ago

the debate is clear to me

it all hinges on when does life begin?

for me it’s an easy choice , life begins at conception

all life is sacred and the sanctity of human life must be honored and protected at all costs

so yes , I am my brothers keeper

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Am I my brothers keeper?…someone asked that question a long time ago

the debate is clear to me

it all hinges on when does life begin?

for me it’s an easy choice , life begins at conception

all life is sacred and the sanctity of human life must be honored and protected at all costs

so yes , I am my brothers keeper

not pickin' on ya spinal, but I have a rebuttal,

2 leggahs, they actually believe deep down that they are worth a tinkers damn,
that they are somehow greater than a ant, a rabbit, or a gopher

they somehow have this belief by their programming that a human existence is some grand event,
which is comical as all hell, as humans are just one step above primates, nothing more

all living beings propagate, and it isn't something special, or anything beyond that, simply species move into the future

jibber jabber about free or cheap condoms and the like,
none of that matters when the human reproductive system goes full active long before their brain,

many are old as heck and still not using their brains, so to expect people to make such choices with that low level of intelligence is asking far more than they are capable of

humans.................think so much of a 2 leggah mini slave being born, but turn right around and walk out the back door and gun down a deer, a feral hog, a stray dog, or cut down a tree, extinguishing another life and thinking nothing of it.

that in and of itself shows how ill prepared humans are to handle subjects of import, and should instead let a higher power take the reins

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
that in and of itself shows how ill prepared humans are to handle subjects of import, and should instead let a higher power take the reins

+100

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
img.png

The Guttmacher Institute does the stats for Planned Parenthood.

These are the stats from the Guttmacher Institute.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
they won't be able to walk down the street...

I wonder how much money she's getting from planned parenthood...?

Commie Old Hag DemoRat Senator Elizabeth Warren Angry, Incites Violence/Fight over Roe v. Wade​

Commie fake Native American indian Warren calls for fighting and inciting angry mobs

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

not pickin' on ya spinal, but I have a rebuttal,

2 leggahs, they actually believe deep down that they are worth a tinkers damn,
that they are somehow greater than a ant, a rabbit, or a gopher

they somehow have this belief by their programming that a human existence is some grand event,
which is comical as all hell, as humans are just one step above primates, nothing more

all living beings propagate, and it isn't something special, or anything beyond that, simply species move into the future

jibber jabber about free or cheap condoms and the like,
none of that matters when the human reproductive system goes full active long before their brain,

many are old as heck and still not using their brains, so to expect people to make such choices with that low level of intelligence is asking far more than they are capable of

humans.................think so much of a 2 leggah mini slave being born, but turn right around and walk out the back door and gun down a deer, a feral hog, a stray dog, or cut down a tree, extinguishing another life and thinking nothing of it.

I appreciate your view on the two leggahs , I sometimes have my doubts about humanity but I will continue to believe that there is a difference between the life of of a deer and tree and a human being

and I agree with you if I am hearing what you are saying, that ALL life is precious

humans are supposed to be at the top of the list but I can see where some human behavior is lower than animals

may the Higher Powers return and clean up the mess that humans have made on this Earth

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
they won't be able to walk down the street...

I wonder how much money she's getting from planned parenthood...?

Commie Old Hag DemoRat Senator Elizabeth Warren Angry, Incites Violence/Fight over Roe v. Wade​

Commie fake Native American indian Warren calls for fighting and inciting angry mobs
I don't see this RoevWade SCOTUS event changing a thing in Massivetwoshitts regarding abortion since MA is one of those liberal stringholds with encourages abortion/murder so why is Liarwatha on the warpath? Political theater of course....the illusion she actually cares and adds any value to American lives...she doesn't! Politicians disgust me to the core

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
you nailed it spinal

but to help clarify,
I do not believe spending a few years on this berg is the sum total of our existence,

rather, a temporary stop in the journey

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

CrimsonGuardJay

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Personally, I dont think roe v wade should be overturned. You must forsake the lost. Those that would kill their own babies shouldnt be having babies and raising them at all, its just common sense.
The women that would get abortions are predominanlty left wing extremists and woudl end up raising their children to be equally left wing, and we dont want more of those in the future, we want less, so much less.
As a man of the book, it is regrettable, but it is reality we must face, i repeat, those who would kill their children have no business having them.

I said what I said.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I dont think roe v wade should be overturned. You must forsake the lost. Those that would kill their own babies shouldnt be having babies and raising them at all, its just common sense.
The women that would get abortions are predominanlty left wing extremists and woudl end up raising their children to be equally left wing, and we dont want more of those in the future, we want less, so much less.
As a man of the book, it is regrettable, but it is reality we must face, i repeat, those who would kill their children have no business having them.

I said what I said.

Then they should opt for sterilization.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Then they should opt for sterilization.
I think that should be a voluntary choice required for all kinds of govt aid as well.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

I said what I said.
My .02...take it with a grain of salt

Government has no business telling people what to do with their bodies, just like the jab. Get government out of personal decisions, especially when it comes to funding these one way special interests

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-05_08-05-33.jpg

photo_2022-05-05_08-08-04.jpg

Threatening the lives of justices? Wouldn't this be a crime?

photo_2022-05-05_08-08-57.jpg

Yet another male doing a woman's job...

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
5b2ca156ac7e6391.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651765283005.png

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I said what I said.

if those left wing parents are allowed to kill their unborn left wing children , then what is keeping us from killing the living children of the left wing parents?

the argument will keep going in circles with this kind of reasoning

again , when does life begin?

where is the respect and sanctity for human life , regardless of the parents political views?

what does your Book say about abortion?

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
if those left wing parents are allowed to kill their unborn left wing children , then what is keeping us from killing the living children of the left wing parents?

yeah, I keep hearing leftists arguing that its not a baby, its a parasite on the woman. Then i look at many of those people and wonder how that makes them any different than the unborn baby. Using that logic: If you are living on handouts and offering nothing much to society, then you are a parasite as well and I guess its ok for us to do a post-birth abortion on you?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
yeah, I keep hearing leftists arguing that its not a baby, its a parasite on the woman. Then i look at many of those people and wonder how that makes them any different than the unborn baby. Using that logic: If you are living on handouts and offering nothing much to society, then you are a parasite as well and I guess its ok for us to do a post-birth abortion on you?

not to mention those with Down’s syndrome , the blind and deaf , mentally retarded , and those in wheelchairs

if we kill one then we must kill all

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
not to mention those with Down’s syndrome , the blind and deaf , mentally retarded , and those in wheelchairs
if we kill one then we must kill all

FWIW, My cousin in law has Downs. He holds down a job and takes care of himself --lives with his mom. I've met plenty of people in wheelchairs that support themselves. I've met even more that WANT to be productive, but would lose govt insurance and support if they got even a minimum wage fulltime job. They are more productive and pay more back to society than a whole crapload of able-bodied people out there on the dole.