• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Roe v. Wade to be Overturned by SCOTUS!

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
By the way, once you overturn Abortion, can't you then overturn Birth Control, I think that came about in 1965...

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
By the way, once you overturn Abortion, can't you then overturn Birth Control, I think that came about in 1965...
Abortion hasnt/isn't being overturned by this ruling, just jurisdiction. Is BC currently forced upon the states via federal law?

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Abortion hasnt/isn't being overturned by this ruling, just jurisdiction. Is BC currently forced upon the states via federal law?
I guess when Texas, Louisiana, and Florida outlaw it, we will find out, but for the longest time, it was restricted.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651773527338.png

CrimsonGuardJay

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
not to mention those with Down’s syndrome , the blind and deaf , mentally retarded , and those in wheelchairs

if we kill one then we must kill all
We're not killing anyone. They are. The whole ordeal is one massive shit-show, and its about a personal choice, if my hated enemy wants to kill their children and commit a morally reprehensible series of choices, I won't stop them.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Remember... Q is a conspiracy and only fools follow it....?

1651774033578.png

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Satan to the rescue!

1651778203167.png

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Remember... Q is a conspiracy and only fools follow it....?

View attachment 257572

seriously?
you aren't that stupid or are you,

for one dumping that garbage here,

for another, that was from 2018, and you are going to use that as proof of anything?

again, that is just dumb and not proof of squat

let me get this straight, I am going to spitball all manner of bullshit, and if any of it, if only 1 of it comes true over the next 210 years, I am going to proclaim from the highest mountain that I was right and all of the slaves must bow down in obedience

good grief man

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Here’s How The SCOTUS Leaker Could End Up Behind Bars​

Tony Gray
by Tony Gray

May 5, 2022

Here’s How The SCOTUS Leaker Could End Up Behind Bars

Whomever leaked the Supreme Court draft decision suggesting Roe v. Wade will be overturned probably did not commit a crime.

“No fully-formed draft opinion has been leaked to the press or outside the court [before this],” “NPR” legal affairs correspondent Nina Totenberg explains. “Once or twice there may have been leaks that say how is something going to turn out, or after-the-fact that somebody may have changed his or her mind.”

“But this is a full-flown, Pentagon Papers-type compromise of the court’s work.”

In 1973, the original Roe v. Wade decision was reported by “Time” magazine before the court had formally announced it. The clerk who shared the ruling with a reporte he knew from law school apologized and was not charged or punished.

There is no federal statute forbidding Supreme Court members and staff from telling others about court decisions. While justices may feel hurt that someone working for the court broke the unwritten rule of secrecy around cases under consideration, what harm did the leaker do? After all, the court will rule what the court will rule. If they do, in fact, overturn the landmark abortion ruling, they had to expect passionate public reaction. It just happened a few weeks or months earlier than expected.

Still, there are calls for the leaker(s) to be found and prosecuted. One of the scenarios receiving public consideration involves asking employees to sign a statement saying they did not leak the document. If the person(s) responsible for the leak sign such a statement and are later found out, they can be prosecuted for lying to investigators — a felony. That sort of technique, sometimes called a “perjury trap” is what allowed the Justice Department to relentlessly pursue felony charges against Lt. General Michael Flynn (USA-Ret.).

The FBI alleged Gen. Flynn lied about talking to Russian officials during questioning in his White House office shortly after he became former President Donald Trump’s National Security Advisor.

Mr. Trump ended the long-running prosecution of Flynn when he pardoned the general. With passion high on both sides of the issue, a presidential pardon for the the leaker(s) is unlikely.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We're not killing anyone. They are. The whole ordeal is one massive shit-show, and its about a personal choice, if my hated enemy wants to kill their children and commit a morally reprehensible series of choices, I won't stop them.

Until it's performed against someone you know or love?

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Amazon, Disney, Citigroup, Lyft, Yelp, Uber, Bumble, Apple, Levi Strauss & Co. and Salesforce have all said they will reimburse employees who cannot terminate a pregnancy within driving distance of their homes.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Amazon, Disney, Citigroup, Lyft, Yelp, Uber, Bumble, Apple, Levi Strauss & Co. and Salesforce have all said they will reimburse employees who cannot terminate a pregnancy within driving distance of their homes.
Wonderful news. As long as I'm not paying their bills let them kill their kids

Last edited:

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
who cannot terminate a pregnancy within driving distance of their homes.

so now they want to define driving distance from home?

everywhere is within driving distance, including mehico' or cananananda

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Theory I heard today....... communications compromised........... email was compromised. Maybe a way "no one" leaked it?
Think killinton server........ barry using his powers..........
So someone has access to everything & lets them get ahead of everything before it's public or give someone a visit........

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Don't believe they are real to begin with. Just more twatter bs.
That was my first thought too. That's propaganda meant to stir up hate.

I smell bagels....anyone seen Mossad lately?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Don't believe they are real to begin with. Just more twatter bs.
Sadly I do believe them.......
I see very few young girls that appear to even want to be mothers let alone make a good one.

Think where we would all be without supportive familys, good teachers, caring grandparents, coaches, neighbors.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I see very few young girls that appear to even want to be mothers let alone make a good one.

Think where we would all be without supportive familys, good teachers, caring grandparents, coaches, neighbors.
We'd be them!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Had none of those things listed. Wasn't until I became a parent that I started to see a semblance of adultness. Had to figure out most things for myself. I don't consider myself a great success. That's just me though. YMMV

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens."

President George Washington's final Address to the Nation

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
what if tax dollars were used to fund abortion?

would you quit paying taxes?
That's what I'm talking about! My taxes got to fund abortions today. I want it stopped!

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens."

President George Washington's final Address to the Nation
Ahhh, the good old days....long gone now

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651802990791.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Had none of those things listed. Wasn't until I became a parent that I started to see a semblance of adultness. Had to figure out most things for myself. I don't consider myself a great success. That's just me though. YMMV

I remember when my daughter was born. I thanked God for her then wanted to know what He was thinking to trust me with her.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I remember when my daughter was born. I thanked God for her then wanted to know what He was thinking to trust me with her.
He wanted to teach you would be my guess.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
best summary i've seen -- two words, nice and tidy

1651848428852.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How did abortion work prior to RvW? Was it illegal nationwide, or was it legal in some States and illegal in others?