• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ron Paul: I'm not a fringe candidate [NBC: 6-20-2011]

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Last edited by a moderator:

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That interview was awesome. Dr. Paul exposed that creep as a complete deviant. The cheap shots kept getting more blatant yet Dr. Paul displayed his usual grace and eloquence.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
"Vid no longer available due to multiple 3rd party notifications of copyright infringement."

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
I saw the video. Matt Lauer sure back tracked. "I didn't say you're a nut..." or words to that effect,
yet the media as a whole portrays anything that Paul does with ridicule and disparaging remarks.

Notice he also mentioned Paul's age, as if 'age' was a factor. 'He'd be the oldest president ever...'
He looks good for his age IMO. Sometimes age has superior wisdom, something we don't respect
any more in this society.

I'd love to see him as President and put this nation back on track with the Constitution....

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
"Vid no longer available due to multiple 3rd party notifications of copyright infringement."
Thanks, I updated my post with a copy of the video that is still working. We'll see if youtube deletes this person's account.
:-)

TnAndy

retired guy
Platinum Bling
If this is a repeat of last time, he's not a candidate at all.....merely a vent to allow we fellow squirrels to think there is still some legitimacy to the political system, went in fact, like TV wrestling, it is all decided way before the polls open.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
The state run republican machine does not even accept that he exists, and if they do it's as a joke. It's a nice thought but the RP campaign will never see the light of day.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
It's not about winning the presidency, it's about spreading a message. In 4 years, RP probably quadrupled the number of libertarians in this country.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
The state run republican machine does not even accept that he exists, and if they do it's as a joke. It's a nice thought but the RP campaign will never see the light of day.
I'd say that was true for a while, but they can no longer ignore him.

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If this is a repeat of last time, he's not a candidate at all.....merely a vent to allow we fellow squirrels to think there is still some legitimacy to the political system, went in fact, like TV wrestling, it is all decided way before the polls open.
Yes, but millions will get to watch the MSM unmask itself to destroy the campaign of a kindly old man. Many of them will never trust the MSM again.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
But to give up is to let them win. Screw that! If Ron Paul is willing to get out there and do all the traveling, public speaking, etc. when he could easily say the heck with it and spend the remainder of his time enjoying his grandkids.... the least I can do is support him in 2012 regardless of what the outcome may be.

Go Ron Paul!!!

From the movie, FOR LIBERTY:

"I do think you should value people who speak from the heart and who tell the truth... and you should also value people who honor the vision of your founders and respect the most sublime constitution devised by human intelligence." -- Daniel Hannan, British Member of Parliament

"You feel it in your heart, you know the guy is right, you want him to win, and the numbers don't show. You see the support, what do you do?... I mean of course you're going to get discouraged. But I don't think that... that it didn't stop the movement because Ron Paul is a messenger, he wasn't the movement, he was a man." -- Gary Franchi, restoretherepublic.com

"I was beat, 'cause like I said, I was getting very little sleep and spending a lot of my life on this. -- Dan Bachlaeder, Developer, ronpaulgraphs.com

"Ron Paul can't do it by himself. And I've had a lot of people who were very disappointed when he decided to back out of the presidential race... and I said what do think? He's going to wave his magical presidential wand and all this stuff is going to disappear? No, that's not the way government works." -- Ted Anderson, Genesis Communications Network

"You know, the idea that we were under some illusion that he could get elected or a fantasy that they were going to allow him to be president was not even it. We understood he was the vehicle by which we could express our dissent... give a finger to The Man and all the way up to the end as far we could take this." -- Ernest Hancock, Publisher, freedomsphoenix.com

"I have no doubt that what was sparked by Ron Paul is not finished, is not consummated, it's ongoing. -- Doug Wead, Presidential historian/author

"Don't give up... don't retreat into cynicism... even if we don't win... life is about fighting for something greater than yourself... it's a good thing to fight for what's right... and it's enjoyable to fight for what's right... and it's immensely satisfying to fight for what's right." -- Tom Woods, Historian/author

And last of all:

"And though victory in the political sense is not available in the presidential race, we must remember elections are short term efforts, REVOLUTIONS are long term projects." -- Ron Paul

"Ideas spread, they can't stop them. An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government." -- Ron Paul

If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and try again!

FOR LIBERTY: HOW THE RON PAUL REVOLUTION WATERED THE WITHERED TREE OF LIBERTY

Viewable online in its entirety:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIcIkoOwp7s

Last edited: